Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
Jst had another viewing with new agent...thats second one and only just switched. It went really well and they are in good position so fingers crossed, should also be having another one next week and still waiting for feedback from viewing on monday please let out luck be in!!!
That's good Ozzieclare2b, will be keeping everything crossed!

You too Fly Away, I missed yours the first time, good luck with the viewings.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Jst had another viewing with new agent...thats second one and only just switched. It went really well and they are in good position so fingers crossed, should also be having another one next week and still waiting for feedback from viewing on monday please let out luck be in!!!
Wow - that all sounds very good.

Keep the faith and hopefully an offer will come soon.

Fingers crossed and Ks sent.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
That's good Ozzieclare2b, will be keeping everything crossed!

You too Fly Away, I missed yours the first time, good luck with the viewings.
Thanks - I need it - it's the phantom viewer again who keeps cancelling. Just got to hope she turns up this time.

How's it going with you Sparky W??
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks - I need it - it's the phantom viewer again who keeps cancelling. Just got to hope she turns up this time.

How's it going with you Sparky W??
Well, if cancelled this time I think you would be more than justified in giving them a bit of a reality check!!!!! It does seem positive though that they still want to view it (even if it has been cancelled twice :curse: ) so perhaps it is geniune enough.

Good, not so good...a bit of a roundabout of emotions here! EA did a lovely slot about our place...to be fair, can't fault them. Just the timing etc.

Am telling in laws next Saturday, they seem to be accepting we are going but don't know how MIL is going to react when we actually say flights are booked for xxx and this is what we are doing. Know they are going to question yet again whether we are doing the right thing but can handle it...I think!!!

x
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, if cancelled this time I think you would be more than justified in giving them a bit of a reality check!!!!! It does seem positive though that they still want to view it (even if it has been cancelled twice :curse: ) so perhaps it is geniune enough.

Good, not so good...a bit of a roundabout of emotions here! EA did a lovely slot about our place...to be fair, can't fault them. Just the timing etc.

Am telling in laws next Saturday, they seem to be accepting we are going but don't know how MIL is going to react when we actually say flights are booked for xxx and this is what we are doing. Know they are going to question yet again whether we are doing the right thing but can handle it...I think!!!

x
Thanks for the Ks - just found them!

Hope you are right and the phantom viewer is genuine. If she cancels this time, the EA is going to refuse to deal with her any more. So hopefully she'll turn up.

Good luck telling the inlaws. It's not going to be easy, but once it's done, you will feel much better. At least you can say you may be back in 6 months. That might help.

I've found that sometimes it's better just to say nothing, let them get all their objections out in the open and then just say that you can see their point of view. (Doesn't mean you will take any notice though.)
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

I would seriously question her sanity if she calls to cancel again!

OMG, I will be trying to do that, oooooh, it will be so hard :curse: Just read on another thread about not ending things on a bum note, really don't want it to (in all fairness, who does) so that will be my motivation. Keep p&p (positive and pleasant )

All crossed for the three of you Fly Away x
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I would seriously question her sanity if she calls to cancel again!

Me too!

OMG, I will be trying to do that, oooooh, it will be so hard :curse: Just read on another thread about not ending things on a bum note, really don't want it to (in all fairness, who does) so that will be my motivation. Keep p&p (positive and pleasant )

All crossed for the three of you Fly Away x
I read that thread too. It's hard to generalise because everyone has different situations to deal with. I do agree that you should try not to end on a bad note but if the inlaws are unreasonable, then there is nothing you can do about it.

We still haven't had a proper conversation with the inlaws about this - they are in the denial stage at the moment.
Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:04 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=Gonnago;5833532]
Originally Posted by graz79
you wear that sexy little number you have on in your avatar and leave that hubby of yours in the UK and I might even find you a bed

Right Im (un) dressed - plane tickets in hand ....are you sure Graz? oh I cant wait hope you made my bed.
you can pick do you want

or you can do it yourself first

I will have to find some "window ornaments" to put around the house to make you feel at home
Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Tracy,

Just wanted to say hi and wish you all the best.

Good luck Spaceys, will keep everything crossed.

Hi

Thanks for this, what will be, will be I know, I should be happy thinking I am getting rid of Jason for a few weeks / months / years, but as he won't be in the cold, wet and windy Uk, I am somewhat jealous and want to go with him which is making this worse. If he was going on a training course to Grimsby for 2 weeks I would be laughing and waving him off, but as he will be going to Oz it is a little different

Tracy
xxxx
Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck with the viewings
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:36 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Well since viewing last night phone has been red hot!! Deperate for a 2nd viewing tomorrow then rang back with an offer but 5k below asking (we have just dropped 10 k off asking price). So we are holding out as they seem like they really want the house, EA reackons he can get us more so now we wait.. on nigths tonight they are coming back tomorrow to see it during the day so keep fingers crossed for me our luck is in...they have mortgage in place and are ready to roll!!!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:42 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Well since viewing last night phone has been red hot!! Deperate for a 2nd viewing tomorrow then rang back with an offer but 5k below asking (we have just dropped 10 k off asking price). So we are holding out as they seem like they really want the house, EA reackons he can get us more so now we wait.. on nigths tonight they are coming back tomorrow to see it during the day so keep fingers crossed for me our luck is in...they have mortgage in place and are ready to roll!!!!
Sounds like you've almost sold!!!!!
Good luck for tomorrow, will keep my fingers crossed for you,
Beth x x
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

PMSL Graz. Going to feel right at home.

Wow to the rest of you sounds like the viewings are all finally picking up now Christmas is done and dusted, I have my fingers crossed for you all.

Fly, when is the phantom viewer coming back?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:54 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

omg they have come back with asking price!!! subject to second viewing tomorrow (but hubby wants to hold out, i want to accdept..he wants to wait until they have 2nd viewing!! dilema)
Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

OMG thats fabby CONGRATULATIONS> that second viewing can be really nerve wracking.

Personally I would accept, but tell agent to not stop any other viewings until after they have confirmed tomorrow.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.