Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:02 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
omg they have come back with asking price!!! subject to second viewing tomorrow (but hubby wants to hold out, i want to accdept..he wants to wait until they have 2nd viewing!! dilema)
Oh brilliant news!!!!! Well Done
Beth x x
Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:13 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

hubby speaking to ea we are going to acept on provision they can move quickly and obviously subject to their second viewing x
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

hubby speaking to ea we are going to acept on provision they can move quickly and obviously subject to their second viewing x
CONGRATULATIONS - Great News
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:06 pm
Its all going south......

betsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of lightbetsyboob is a glorious beacon of light

We put our house on the market in Nov, got a buyer after 4 days for just under the asking price, and then mid jan their buyers buyers buyer (lol) dropped out. Been back on the market since Tues and had 4 viewings, aparently all interested but no offers:curse:
Just dropped my son at nursery and on the newspaper board outside the newsagent is a big sign reading SUSSEX PROPERTY PRICE CRASH :curse::curse::curse:This is all we need.
Feels like our dream is slipping away. This morning when 'wanted down under ' was on i couldn't watch, it was too depressing.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 12:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all! Gosh you have all been busy!

Well since viewing last night phone has been red hot!! Deperate for a 2nd viewing tomorrow then rang back with an offer but 5k below asking (we have just dropped 10 k off asking price). So we are holding out as they seem like they really want the house, EA reackons he can get us more so now we wait.. on nigths tonight they are coming back tomorrow to see it during the day so keep fingers crossed for me our luck is in...they have mortgage in place and are ready to roll!!!!:
Fingers and toes crossed for you - you have been through the mill with this house selling process, so you deserve some luck:

Originally Posted by Gonnago
PMSL Graz. Going to feel right at home.

Wow to the rest of you sounds like the viewings are all finally picking up now Christmas is done and dusted, I have my fingers crossed for you all.

Fly, when is the phantom viewer coming back?
PMSL. Graz hasn't changed has he?

Viewing is on Monday - which is a pain as we are out at an expats meet on Sunday, so I won't have chance to clean much. Bet she doesn't show up anyway.

omg they have come back with asking price!!! subject to second viewing tomorrow (but hubby wants to hold out, i want to accdept..he wants to wait until they have 2nd viewing!! dilema)
Wayhey!!! good news

OMG thats fabby CONGRATULATIONS> that second viewing can be really nerve wracking.

Personally I would accept, but tell agent to not stop any other viewings until after they have confirmed tomorrow.
I agree!

Excellent! Obviously crossing fingers worked!

Originally Posted by betsyboob
We put our house on the market in Nov, got a buyer after 4 days for just under the asking price, and then mid jan their buyers buyers buyer (lol) dropped out. Been back on the market since Tues and had 4 viewings, aparently all interested but no offers:curse:
Just dropped my son at nursery and on the newspaper board outside the newsagent is a big sign reading SUSSEX PROPERTY PRICE CRASH :This is all we need.
Feels like our dream is slipping away. This morning when 'wanted down under ' was on i couldn't watch, it was too depressing.

Hiya Betsyboob! So sorry to hear your problems. You could swing for the bloomin media couldn't you? They have caused the market here - Wales to slow down too. Although having 4 viewings in a few days would be amazing here. We have a viewing booked for next week and it is the first for 3 months!

Fingers crossed for you too.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:43 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

fantastic news
Old Jan 25th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Congratulations someone has sold at last...................

Lets hope theres more to come
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:39 am
Where's my visa?

cascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant futurecascrew has a brilliant future

New on this thread but I WANT A WHINGE so here goes. Neighbours house, 1 less bedroom, 2 less bathrooms, no dining room, small garden, no garage, only on market for 20k less than mine, and they've sold:curse: have i had one single viewer?????NO THERE IS NO JUSTICE. Ok whinge over
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Hey welcome to the thread, your in the right place.....how frustrating.:curse: well the rumour has it things are starting to pick up so fingers crossed you get a viewer or ten real soon.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cascrew
New on this thread but I WANT A WHINGE so here goes. Neighbours house, 1 less bedroom, 2 less bathrooms, no dining room, small garden, no garage, only on market for 20k less than mine, and they've sold:curse: have i had one single viewer?????NO THERE IS NO JUSTICE. Ok whinge over
Whinge away hun! You have come to the right place! We are all going slowly mad on here with our house sales....... So you fit right in!

I don't know if you can take a drop of £20k, but why don't you drop your price tomorrow - the buyer of your neighbour's house may just see and pull out of the sale. Might not work of course........

Sending some house selling ks for better luck.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey welcome to the thread, your in the right place.....how frustrating.:curse: well the rumour has it things are starting to pick up so fingers crossed you get a viewer or ten real soon.
Hiya Hayles, any news on your drop kerb problem???
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

PMSL Fly we posted same thing at same time...they say great minds think alike....mind you they also say fools seldom differ
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hiya Hayles, any news on your drop kerb problem???
no not yet i have been chasing and chasing but to no avail. today was my target completion date so now im taking a back seat, it happens when it happens i guess. :curse:
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMSL Fly we posted same thing at same time...they say great minds think alike....mind you they also say fools seldom differ
I would prefer to think it was the former....
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no not yet i have been chasing and chasing but to no avail. today was my target completion date so now im taking a back seat, it happens when it happens i guess. :curse:
I bet you are a packed too.:curse::curse: These people drive you mad don't they. you said you would try to get out quickly for them and then they arse about.

Fingers crossed that it is all sorted on Monday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.