Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by christina225
Haven't been on here for ages, was looking for some good news from you Fly away, instead now you've got 2 to sell.
Tell me about it!

How are you doing Christina? Any news?
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Tell me about it!

How are you doing Christina? Any news?
Na, no news from me just looking forward to the new year and the hope that it will sell then.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christina225
Na, no news from me just looking forward to the new year and the hope that it will sell then.
I am hoping like everyone else, that they will reduce the interest rate and things will pick up. if that fails we'll drop the price again.

Trying to forget all about it at the moment.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly, I did not want to join this thread but I think the time has come, actually it probably came 5 months ago but I wouldn't admit it. Long story short our house has been on the market since last Feb. We had several offers and bidding wars and have gone sale agreed once but with a dodgy estate agent it all turned sour. Our estate agent was showing our house and promising the sale to the viewers if he got their house to sell!!!! In the end he managed to secure 4 other houses out of our house!!! The people we ended up going sale agreed with after 3 months decided that it wasn't for them!!! 3 MONTHS !!!! We have dropped our price by 40k to 595k ( having gone sale agreed at 625€) and some cheeky **** came in last week and offered 100K under the asking price . In response my new agent told the viewer that he was obliged by law to inform me of the offer however he would do them a favour by not giving his client their names and addresses or I would come down and murder them!!!

So that leads me to why I am here. Sorry for the rant but it feels like we will never sell this house!!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Mairead,

Welcome to the WPHS. We won't bite and in fact we have a great laugh on here!

Sorry to hear about the scheming EA who has mucked up your sale.:curse: The other thing we do on here is curse EAs.

We had an (unknown) EA put a note through the door, saying he had a buyer for £125K UNDER the asking price. Cheeky bar steward. I could get a buyer in a flash for that price as it's a bargain of a lifetime. :curse::curse: I bet it was the EA himself!

Hope you have some luck soon - we're all hoping for a rate decrease after Christmas to boost the market - will it affect you?? Does S Ire follow the UK interest rate in general? Sorry to be ignorant.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

going..
Lost in BE Cyberspace

to..
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

get..
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

7000!!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

YAY!!

Reedy got an offer on her house when she got 6000 - so let's hope this means we'll get an offer!!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!!

Reedy got an offer on her house when she got 6000 - so let's hope this means we'll get an offer!!

Good luck - we have the surveyor coming around this week....

Lau x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy

Good luck - we have the surveyor coming around this week....

Lau x
Thanks Lau!

Good luck with the survey. It's a new house isn't it? You shouldn't have any problems should you?
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lau!

Good luck with the survey. It's a new house isn't it? You shouldn't have any problems should you?
4 year old - no we shouldn't have any issues.....

L x
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
4 year old - no we shouldn't have any issues.....

L x
That's good! Hopefully the mortgage offer should be out soon!

Have you booked the flights yet??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.