Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 30th 2007, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by want2bthere
well this is it our taxi is coming at 1pm to take us to heathrow, fly tomorrow at 6,15, really cant believe that we have arived at this point,it all sort of sneaked up on us becuase you get so wrapped on selling house stuff you dont relise where the time goes. got to say goodbye to my family later and going to be really sad but they said last night how proud they are that we want to make a better life for us and the children. this is so hard i hate upsetting people.
oh and thank you to all at wphs for your support and help you are fab people and this thread has brought me many laughs and been a much needed frustration release.
wishing you all lots of house selling luck for the new year hang on in there it does happen eventually

omg just read that back ...................................do i get an oscar

bon voyage x

The very best of luck to you with the move too

I should get motivated on the housework
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

well this is it our taxi is coming at 1pm to take us to heathrow, fly tomorrow at 6,15, really cant believe that we have arived at this point,it all sort of sneaked up on us becuase you get so wrapped on selling house stuff you dont relise where the time goes. got to say goodbye to my family later and going to be really sad but they said last night how proud they are that we want to make a better life for us and the children. this is so hard i hate upsetting people.
oh and thank you to all at wphs for your support and help you are fab people and this thread has brought me many laughs and been a much needed frustration release
wishing you all lots of house selling luck for the new year hang on in there it does happen eventually

bon voyage x

Can't believe you're off so quickly! It only seems 5 minutes since you booked your reccie and thought you would never sell. It's amazing how things change eh?

We'll miss you on the WPHS - I think we all struck lucky and found some great people to share our experiences with. As you said, we've had some great laughs and have understood what each other are going through.

Don't forget to come back and tell us how you're doing - even though you are now a graduate of the thread.

Wishing you all the luck in the World. Good luck with your goodbyes - hard I know. Have a good flight and a fantastic new life in Oz!!

PS - Tiggs and Somme don't have internet access at the moment but I'm sure they would want to wish you all the best too!
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-grad.jpg  
Old Dec 1st 2007, 12:00 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Can't believe you're off so quickly! It only seems 5 minutes since you booked your reccie and thought you would never sell. It's amazing how things change eh?

We'll miss you on the WPHS - I think we all struck lucky and found some great people to share our experiences with. As you said, we've had some great laughs and have understood what each other are going through.

Don't forget to come back and tell us how you're doing - even though you are now a graduate of the thread.

Wishing you all the luck in the World. Good luck with your goodbyes - hard I know. Have a good flight and a fantastic new life in Oz!!

PS - Tiggs and Somme don't have internet access at the moment but I'm sure they would want to wish you all the best too!
THANKS
Old Dec 1st 2007, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

THANKS
ALL THE BEST WTBT!!!

Ahhhhh......another one bites the dust

Keep us posted...................

DTP
Old Dec 1st 2007, 2:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
ALL THE BEST WTBT!!!

Ahhhhh......another one bites the dust

Keep us posted...................

DTP
Yup, it's just you and me from the old gang left! How's it going with you?

New EA took photos yesterday and said the house doesn't need to be reduced any further at the moment. It's just the market which stinks rather than over pricing. Having said that, we'll give it a few weeks in Jan and if there is no interest, we'll reduce AGAIN. Just hope the flippin exchange rate gets better to help make up some of the dosh.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough

oh and thank you to all at wphs for your support and help you are fab people and this thread has brought me many laughs and been a much needed frustration release.

bon voyage x
Good luck in your new life and safe journey xx
Old Dec 1st 2007, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whistles quietly. It's very quiet on here...
Old Dec 1st 2007, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Whistles quietly. It's very quiet on here...
You have to look around for peeps tonight Nic x
Old Dec 1st 2007, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
You have to look around for peeps tonight Nic x
Hi Lau,

Just popped in for a goodnight peep! I'll have to scout around.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 10:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Lau,

Just popped in for a goodnight peep! I'll have to scout around.
Apparently there are 178 people on here (Australia)

They must be engrossed in personal conversations is all I can say

Lx
Old Dec 1st 2007, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Apparently there are 178 people on here (Australia)

They must be engrossed in personal conversations is all I can say

Lx
I was just having a look around and you came back.

People are probably just browsing. Lots of folks don't post much cos we're all scary!
Old Dec 1st 2007, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was just having a look around and you came back.

People are probably just browsing. Lots of folks don't post much cos we're all scary!
Yeah - really scary.....

Sticks and stones and all that
Old Dec 1st 2007, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah - really scary.....

Sticks and stones and all that

I dunno, I reckon it takes a certain sort of person to risk taking the flak.

BTW you will need your coats and jumpers in Sydney - it does get cold there sometimes - especially if you travel into the Blue Mountains.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I dunno, I reckon it takes a certain sort of person to risk taking the flak.

BTW you will need your coats and jumpers in Sydney - it does get cold there sometimes - especially if you travel into the Blue Mountains.
Thanks Nic....

L x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

Hi Guys

well house all packed up took the last of thr rubbish today had a little moment as we said goodbye to the house !! We ar now at mams after yesterday we had such a busy day getting all pur things transported and moved to 3 different places ! Bles as I write this Phil has been a peeps for 4 hrs !

We are really comfy here still feels strange although I lived here for years with my family. We have 8 days here then we move into our rental and then santa comes !!

Sorry I havent been around much have to have a catch up soon

Amanda xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.