Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 28th 2007, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Cos I searched for the address on Google. I found some German's blog who started a new life in Oz and this was their address

Tiscali have cut us off a day early because I refused to pay for 34 months when we have used 33 (Anyone else with Tiscali may remember them changing from billing at the end of the month to billing at the start of the month which they did by charging twice in October 2005.). We knew they would try and take an extra payment so I blocked the DD. So they have cut us off.

Tiggs will be back online once I hack next doors wireless or we are at her mam's on Monday night.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:00 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

hi folks, well havent been on for a couple of days been abit hetic, packers came on tuesday and packed most of house, very professional and done excellent job, came back yesterday to finish of and load container, left about 2pm was meant to exchange and complete yesterday but ended up exchanging at 5.15 and solicitors are going to transfer funds this morning, was a bit scary as bottom of chain were messing around with more questions anyway worked out fine in the end. didnt sleep well last night still got lots to do today and only 4 days before we fly.
hows everyone else doing? i'll try to get back on later got to go to EA to hand over keys
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
Cos I searched for the address on Google. I found some German's blog who started a new life in Oz and this was their address

Tiscali have cut us off a day early because I refused to pay for 34 months when we have used 33 (Anyone else with Tiscali may remember them changing from billing at the end of the month to billing at the start of the month which they did by charging twice in October 2005.). We knew they would try and take an extra payment so I blocked the DD. So they have cut us off.

Tiggs will be back online once I hack next doors wireless or we are at her mam's on Monday night.

Clever dick!

Hope the German's cleaned the house before they left.

These broadband co's take the biscuit don't they? We were offline for a month last year due to our broadband co's technical problems and did we get a refund, did we buggery.

Tell Tiggs not to overdo it and we look forward to hearing from her when you've hacked into next door's wireless! Won't they wonder what you're doing if they find you sitting on their doorstep with a lappy!

Stopping all the DDs is a good way to let everyone know you're leaving - funny how quickly the final bills appear when you do that!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
hi folks, well havent been on for a couple of days been abit hetic, packers came on tuesday and packed most of house, very professional and done excellent job, came back yesterday to finish of and load container, left about 2pm was meant to exchange and complete yesterday but ended up exchanging at 5.15 and solicitors are going to transfer funds this morning, was a bit scary as bottom of chain were messing around with more questions anyway worked out fine in the end. didnt sleep well last night still got lots to do today and only 4 days before we fly.
hows everyone else doing? i'll try to get back on later got to go to EA to hand over keys
Fanflamintastic!!!

Congratulations on the completion. Must have been a bit seat of the pants though! Hope you have a relaxing few days and then you're on your way!!!

Don't forget to come back online and let us know how it is all going, WPHS thread is always open.

So excited for you!!!!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Tell Tiggs not to overdo it and we look forward to hearing from her when you've hacked into next door's wireless! Won't they wonder what you're doing if they find you sitting on their doorstep with a lappy!
I set their wireless up so i should have the passcode somewhere
Old Nov 28th 2007, 9:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I set their wireless up so i should have the passcode somewhere
PMSL. bet Tiggs is back online tonight. She may have to press the lappy against the bedroom wall, but she'll be here!
Old Nov 28th 2007, 10:38 pm
Account Closed

PMSL. bet Tiggs is back online tonight. She may have to press the lappy against the bedroom wall, but she'll be here!

whose lap is she going to have pressed against the bedroom wall

Old Nov 28th 2007, 10:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

whose lap is she going to have pressed against the bedroom wall

Yours if your a lucky boy!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Evening DTP - I see you've adopted DTP as your signature!

How are you? Still not sold? Silly question eh?

My new EA is coming on Friday to measure up and take photos. Hope he can sell the sodding thing!
Evening Fly - (this is the next night!! how quick am I??!!)
Had a chat with OH maybe thinking of buying a smaller place then renting that out when we go (IF this sells:curse That way our agent might (and I say might) just pull their collective finger out of their a** and find us a buyer!!!!
DTP
Yes new sig thanks to you
Old Nov 29th 2007, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Evening Fly - (this is the next night!! how quick am I??!!)
Had a chat with OH maybe thinking of buying a smaller place then renting that out when we go (IF this sells:curse That way our agent might (and I say might) just pull their collective finger out of their a** and find us a buyer!!!!
DTP
Yes new sig thanks to you

Hiya DTP (!)

Sounds like a good plan. We have put on our details that we would be interested in part exchange for the same reason. If no one can sell, they might be interested in a 'swap'. We did have one guy interested, but his wife didn't seem to like our house.

Signing with the devil tomorrow - ie new EA. Details should be ready by next week and the board up etc, so come the new year, we'll be fresh on the market. Bloody hope so. We are dragging our feet with the visa in the hope that we don't have to waste money on a validation trip if the house doesn't sell.

Getting the Xmas decs down from the loft this weekend, I'll put them up after the pics are taken by the EA - strategically placed to best effect! Then I'm going to town on mulled wine and spice fragrance and bloody hope someone falls for the extra Christmassy feel. (It is a stunning house at Christmas being Edwardian, it has the right ambience for old fashioned Christmas decs.)

The added benefit of this is that I don't have to dust for weeks if every surface is covered in Chrissie decs!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:17 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
As above except you and me Fly!!:curse::curse:
Hi Bec, and welcome - yes had hips report for £350.00 total and utter waste of everyones time.
DTP
hi dtp

what did the hip consist of, were there any changes that you had to make?
i dont really know what it consists of, any info?
thanks bec
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:05 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Fanflamintastic!!!

Congratulations on the completion. Must have been a bit seat of the pants though! Hope you have a relaxing few days and then you're on your way!!!

Don't forget to come back online and let us know how it is all going, WPHS thread is always open.

So excited for you!!!!
thanks hun, will be on here again before we leave to see how everyones geting on, left oh mum and dad sobbing tonight, felt really bad but it was never going to be easy and also had to say bye to my bestest friend anywayt just got to focus on whats to come
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
thanks hun, will be on here again before we leave to see how everyones geting on, left oh mum and dad sobbing tonight, felt really bad but it was never going to be easy and also had to say bye to my bestest friend anywayt just got to focus on whats to come
It was never going to be easy. We knew that when we signed up eh? Hope you can stay strong and hopefully you'll be seeing your parents and your best friend soon in Oz.

Hope the next few days are a bit restful and you can gather your energy and your wits before you leave.

Don't forget to say goodbye before you fly.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by egghead4
hi dtp

what did the hip consist of, were there any changes that you had to make?
i dont really know what it consists of, any info?
thanks bec
Hi Bec
Basically a lady came round spent most of her time outside funnily enough! Its the basics like cavity wall insulation (although how they ever find that out without drilling or taking out a brick i don't know), loft insulation, how efficient your boiler / heating system is, blah blah blah. Then its put on a scale I think ours is D out of A to G (I think) Thats basically it! An old house without improvements will be worse than a new modern one - but everyone knows that anyway! Waste of time which seemingly no one is interested in!
Dtp
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Hiya DTP (!)

Sounds like a good plan. We have put on our details that we would be interested in part exchange for the same reason. If no one can sell, they might be interested in a 'swap'. We did have one guy interested, but his wife didn't seem to like our house.

Signing with the devil tomorrow - ie new EA. Details should be ready by next week and the board up etc, so come the new year, we'll be fresh on the market. Bloody hope so. We are dragging our feet with the visa in the hope that we don't have to waste money on a validation trip if the house doesn't sell.

Getting the Xmas decs down from the loft this weekend, I'll put them up after the pics are taken by the EA - strategically placed to best effect! Then I'm going to town on mulled wine and spice fragrance and bloody hope someone falls for the extra Christmassy feel. (It is a stunning house at Christmas being Edwardian, it has the right ambience for old fashioned Christmas decs.)

The added benefit of this is that I don't have to dust for weeks if every surface is covered in Chrissie decs!
Wow house sounds fantastic!! Sure you really want to sell and move????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.