Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old May 3rd 2008, 4:58 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by sarab40
so Ic..no real good vibes yet from today??
So-so G , at least they have sent ppl so its start in the right direction

how are you ?
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
what about Ebay?
Can you sell Estate agents on there?

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi all,

Feeling very sorry for myself at the moment - no news AND our broadband has gone down. I'm on dialup and the ISP say they cant repair the broadband for at least 5 working days... AGHHHHHH

So I won't be on very much for a couple of weeks - just when I really need some other people to talk to who understand........

Good luck everyone.
dame that broadband. good news about getting the flated rented no its not what you want but least its paying for it self.

You may not be hear but will be thinking bout ya x

EA (old one not the sacked one) rung about an hour ago and said they had someone in the office and want to look at our house right away. I was out the front with my little one while he rode his bike and couldn't be arsed with it all so said if they come and show them around not a prob. So EA had to leave his cosy office and do somework for a change
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:17 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
So-so G , at least they have sent ppl so its start in the right direction

how are you ?
good!!

Im getting ready to go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know..please dont faint!!
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

good!!

OUT !!

hey , good for you

wanna say where ?
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

good!!

slight delay , am having a night in & panic set in .... only one beer left !

been to shop
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:23 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Just sacked NEW agent!!!

Was p*&$ed off the 1st viewer cancelled then 10 minutes before the other 1 was due the agent rung to say they found the house of their dreams this morning. Thats the excuse my old agent used last week when viewer didn't turn up I asked the new agent if all agents learnt that excuse a estate agent school? I don't think these people exsisted in the 1st place just think we were told that to get us to sign to them. Told them to rip the contract up I had signed as I get that bulls*%t from my old agent and they charge less fees and put the phone down on him he keeps calling but I've wasted enough of this nice day on them so not gunna answer the phone

Great News on getting 2 viewings today it wasn't my 2 was it
Jeeeeezzz this isn't normal anymore.......you've worked your but of cleaning and that EA pulls a trick like this :curse:........bl**dy nuisance (understatement of the year). Here's a big hug ((())) you deserve it!

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hey M, you are making lots of pretty pictures at the moment, how on earth do you do it?
Lots of patience and checking out all the free smiley pages...I don't have anything else to do
.......hahaha......the fact is I'm addicted to BE and want to know how you all are doing......

Hi all,

Feeling very sorry for myself at the moment - no news AND our broadband has gone down. I'm on dialup and the ISP say they cant repair the broadband for at least 5 working days... AGHHHHHH

So I won't be on very much for a couple of weeks - just when I really need some other people to talk to who understand........

Good luck everyone.
Noooooo...........how can they leave you BE-less.......this can't be happening......hijack a computer..........you owe it to yourself .....send them this message...that will teach them...

It is driving me nuts!!!

Yes there is a problem at the exchange and they can't anyone to look at it for at least 5 working days. Bloomin bank holiday!

Anyhow - I have now got some good news.

EA called and the 2nd viewing on the flat was a 'no'. BUT we had a rental viewing on Friday and the viewer wants to take the flat - so we will have money coming in from next week.

Plus the woman who saw the house and loved it last week has made an appointment on Thursday to view and we have another viewing on Wednesday! Haha, now the EA has to do some work.

How did your viewing go IC??? Fingers crossed it was a good one. Ditto Bec - hope yours is good.

Bummer Tina I reckon you would do a better job than the EA too!

Good luck everyone.Sorry I won't be on as much as usual.
Ok...I don't want to exaggerate but it does look a bit better doesn't it.....money coming in ....and a lady who likes your house.......I really really hope she can afford to buy your house...doesn't have a chain....and is a cash buyer who wants to exchange ASAP if that happens....
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:24 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

dame that broadband. good news about getting the flated rented no its not what you want but least its paying for it self.

You may not be hear but will be thinking bout ya x

EA (old one not the sacked one) rung about an hour ago and said they had someone in the office and want to look at our house right away. I was out the front with my little one while he rode his bike and couldn't be arsed with it all so said if they come and show them around not a prob. So EA had to leave his cosy office and do somework for a change
Well...at least all your hard work, cleaning and all isn't wasted Fingers crossed
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:29 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Glad to see some are getting viewers. Feeling really peed off today. Ours was in paper Thursday and had no viewers from it. I know its early days just think im feeling generally shite at mo. Just had large vodka already and hopefully the wine will be chilled enough soon.

Sorry to moan Hope we all have some better news soon, perhaps our 6 numbers will come up tonight

Joexx
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:33 am
tum
destination Cairns

slight delay , am having a night in & panic set in .... only one beer left !

been to shop
You gave me a scare there ....so to put it in a cartoon type story....you were having a panic attack (you having a panic attack)...

you drove like a maniac ...and finally managed to get to the bottle shop .....drove back home ...to sit down behind the computer ....so you could tell us the emergency was over.........ENJOY YOUR BEER
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
You gave me a scare there ....so to put it in a cartoon type story....you were having a panic attack http://bestsmileys.com/scared/8.gif (you having a panic attack)...

you drove like a maniac http://bestsmileys.com/cars/2.gif...and finally managed to get to the bottle shop http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/2.gif.....drove back home http://bestsmileys.com/cars/2.gif...to sit down behind the computer http://bestsmileys.com/computer1/7.gif....so you could tell us the emergency was over.........ENJOY YOUR BEER http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif
excellent , thankyou !

now , whats on tv tonight ?? got a dvd to watch , so may look at that
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:50 am
tum
destination Cairns

excellent , thankyou !

You're welcome ..have a nice evening!
Old May 3rd 2008, 5:52 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
You're welcome ..have a nice evening!
cheers ears

you too
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:42 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6302859]It is driving me nuts!!!

EA called and the 2nd viewing on the flat was a 'no'. BUT we had a rental viewing on Friday and the viewer wants to take the flat - so we will have money coming in from next week.

Plus the woman who saw the house and loved it last week has made an appointment on Thursday to view and we have another viewing on Wednesday! Haha, now the EA has to do some work.

That is real good news N, money coming in and then the house selling and then book flights. How are you going to let us know what is going on without your broadband?

Now that is an idea, how much do you think they are worth

Do you know how it went and at least the house was tidy

[QUOTE=tum;6303086]Jeeeeezzz this isn't normal anymore.......you've worked your but of cleaning and that EA pulls a trick like this :curse:........bl**dy nuisance (understatement of the year). Here's a big hug ((())) you deserve it!

Lots of patience and checking out all the free smiley pages...I don't have anything else to do http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/leapfrog/1.gif
.......hahaha......the fact is I'm addicted to BE and want to know how you all are doing......http://bestsmileys.com/love1/8.gif

I tried to do the smiley thing but couldn't do it, bit of a thicko I reckon

Originally Posted by tum
You gave me a scare there ....so to put it in a cartoon type story....you were having a panic attack http://bestsmileys.com/scared/8.gif (you having a panic attack)...

you drove like a maniac http://bestsmileys.com/cars/2.gif...and finally managed to get to the bottle shop http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/2.gif.....drove back home http://bestsmileys.com/cars/2.gif...to sit down behind the computer http://bestsmileys.com/computer1/7.gif....so you could tell us the emergency was over.........ENJOY YOUR BEER http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/4.gif
Love it

excellent , thankyou !

Britains got talent tonight
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:44 am
Handsome Internet Guy

[QUOTE=nickywes;6303265][QUOTE=Fly Away;6302859]It is driving me nuts!!!

That is real good news N, money coming in and then the house selling and then book flights. How are you going to let us know what is going on without your broadband?

Do you know how it went and at least the house was tidy

Originally Posted by tum
Jeeeeezzz this isn't normal anymore.......you've worked your but of cleaning and that EA pulls a trick like this :curse:........bl**dy nuisance (understatement of the year). Here's a big hug ((())) you deserve it!

Lots of patience and checking out all the free smiley pages...I don't have anything else to do http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/1.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/leapfrog/1.gif
.......hahaha......the fact is I'm addicted to BE and want to know how you all are doing......http://bestsmileys.com/love1/8.gif

I tried to do the smiley thing but couldn't do it, bit of a thicko I reckon

Love it

Britains got talent tonight
i may have a look , i enjoyed the 1st one , not really my thing but it was ok .
Old May 3rd 2008, 6:48 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

i may have a look , i enjoyed the 1st one , not really my thing but it was ok .
Some of them are quite funny but all the old people trying to sing and dance, the one's with dancing ferrets and the damn magician acts just get on my nerves. I also think Simon Cowel is quite cute

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.