Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:39 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by mOZzy
i know nicky - very confusing!
but they were connected
just a big family i guess and everyone wanted some input
That sounds really good. Will be quite crowded if they all want to live there!!
Fingers crossed.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all!

Good news Mozzy - sounds VERY positive. Everything crossed for an offer!!!

Good news Nicky too - hopefully you will get some interest really soon from the ad. Big hug for patience. ((((())))))

WELL, I have good news for once. Just had a call from agent and we have a viewing a week tomorrow. Gives us a chance to tidy up AND she is ringing round everyone and emailing others who she thinks would be in the new price range. At least the cut is having some impact.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:48 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Seems things are picking up on here with viewings etc as well as the August thread!

Good luck to all of you who have made some positive steps.

I am really busy with work at the moment, my very last client in the UK turns out to be a obstetric nightmare so thats keeping me busy at the moment, I am popping in for news though, just not posting as much as usual.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hello all
god is it that time already.

Hi - loved the swimsuit shot thanks for the heads up I could almost put an offer in myself after that.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:53 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Afternoon all!

Good news Mozzy - sounds VERY positive. Everything crossed for an offer!!!

Good news Nicky too - hopefully you will get some interest really soon from the ad. Big hug for patience. ((((())))))

WELL, I have good news for once. Just had a call from agent and we have a viewing a week tomorrow. Gives us a chance to tidy up AND she is ringing round everyone and emailing others who she thinks would be in the new price range. At least the cut is having some impact.
Alot of good news around today lets keep it goin
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:54 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Gonnago
god is it that time already.

Hi - loved the swimsuit shot thanks for the heads up I could almost put an offer in myself after that.
Ha ! yes its lunch time again .... & mines in the oven .

Hey ,, it be the best offer i've had in ........ ages
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Been a while eh?
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:58 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Been a while eh?
not that long , c'mon
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Well some good news on here today

Well mozzy you viewing sounds very positive, lets hope they put an offer in

Good luck with the ad nicky, hopefully you get some responce from it

and FA what can I say after that huge drop, someone has to buy it, lets hope for more viewings for you

Well I still havent heard off the buyer, Im going to get onto my solicitor.
Good luck everyone else

emma
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suart

and FA what can I say after that huge drop, someone has to buy it, lets hope for more viewings for you

Good luck everyone else

emma
Good luck with your solicitor. Hopefully all the buyer needs is a boot up the jacksy!

I just hope somebody will buy and buy soon....
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nickywes
That sounds really good. Will be quite crowded if they all want to live there!!
Fingers crossed.
cheers!! good luck with your bigger than average ad

let's hope lots will turn up and get into a good price war - everyone outbidding each other - good luck!!!!!

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hello all
so what's for lunch

Originally Posted by suart

Good luck everyone else

emma

a good kick can go a very long way
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:11 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by mOZzy

so what's for lunch

chicken drummers !! BOOOOOTIFULLLLL
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Good luck with your solicitor. Hopefully all the buyer needs is a boot up the jacksy!

I just hope somebody will buy and buy soon....
someone will be getting so much of a bargin, believe me they will snap it up right away. good luck with your viewer next week and lets hope for some more.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.