Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by mOZzy
cheers!! good luck with your bigger than average ad

LOL, sounds like a Carry On film.

let's hope lots will turn up and get into a good price war - everyone outbidding each other - good luck!!!!!

That's what we want. Just hope it happens!

a good kick can go a very long way
PMSL.

Originally Posted by Icarus
chicken drummers !! BOOOOOTIFULLLLL
Thought they'd gone bust?? Were they a long way past the sell by date???

Originally Posted by suart
someone will be getting so much of a bargin, believe me they will snap it up right away. good luck with your viewer next week and lets hope for some more.
Thanks Suart. Bargain indeed. Just want some action!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:32 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Afternoon all!

Good news Mozzy - sounds VERY positive. Everything crossed for an offer!!!

Good news Nicky too - hopefully you will get some interest really soon from the ad. Big hug for patience. ((((())))))

WELL, I have good news for once. Just had a call from agent and we have a viewing a week tomorrow. Gives us a chance to tidy up AND she is ringing round everyone and emailing others who she thinks would be in the new price range. At least the cut is having some impact.
That is fantastic, please let them be the one's.
Just seen our ad and it looks really good but no phone calls yet It has only gone in today though.

Can I have some lunch please Ic, I am starving.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Thought they'd gone bust?? Were they a long way past the sell by date???
Hey I eat their stuff all the time !! nowt wrong with me
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:35 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
That is fantastic, please let them be the one's.
Just seen our ad and it looks really good but no phone calls yet It has only gone in today though.

Can I have some lunch please Ic, I am starving.
have you not eaten ?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I cant believe some of the shite you eat Scott for all the size of you (not that im jealous or anything).
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:45 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Gonnago
I cant believe some of the shite you eat Scott for all the size of you (not that im jealous or anything).
i work it off baby .... ohhh yes

< does a little dance
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:47 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

have you not eaten ?
No am trying to get rid of the wobbly bits for the Oz bikini
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:51 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Gonnago
i eat ok , but yes i do eat well but not very healthy . fruit bores me , i like salad tho .

oh , and i like the odd Guinness too
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:51 am
Handsome Internet Guy

No am trying to get rid of the wobbly bits for the Oz bikini
oh ....... excersize is the key
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:56 am

oh ....... excersize is the key
Well so far I can't eat or drink or smoke and now I have got to bloody excercise aswell. Life is so unfair.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:58 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Well so far I can't eat or drink or smoke and now I have got to bloody excercise aswell. Life is so unfair.
yes it can be .......

but i'm ok , cheers

Old Apr 11th 2008, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

i eat ok , but yes i do eat well but not very healthy . fruit bores me , i like salad tho .

oh , and i like the odd Guinness too
we realised that over the past few weeks
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:00 am

yes it can be .......

but i'm ok , cheers

http://netweb.files.wordpress.com/20...atGuinness.jpg
Yuk!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I started on slimmers world yesterday - diet number 3 this year, and its only bloody April.

Maybe I should put out more
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Thats the answer - that Guiness shit that tastes like sand.....gives you the squits!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.