Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:36 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by mOZzy
cheers guys!!!

someone keep me sane
i'll try
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
i'll try
That's like the blind leading the blind!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:38 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, I've just had a very interesting call! The developer who is interested but can't proceed is very anxious to secure the property now we have reduced the price as he is convinced he will lose it! (Result!) He is going to see his bank manager and is wondering if we would be prepared to exchange in June and complete in October. I said we would consider it for a good offer.

Looks like the price reduction was a good idea!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:57 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Well, I've just had a very interesting call! The developer who is interested but can't proceed is very anxious to secure the property now we have reduced the price as he is convinced he will lose it! (Result!) He is going to see his bank manager and is wondering if we would be prepared to exchange in June and complete in October. I said we would consider it for a good offer.

Fantastic

hey , sounds like a good plan .... now you need another to "up" the price !!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:05 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Hyperventilating with excitement here!!!

Really???

Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

i'll try
so what's the first thing to do?!?!

great news!!!!! can't wait to 'uncross' everything - but for you i'll keep it just for a bit longer
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:27 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope it's going to be good news for you FA. Will keep everything crossed for you.

Congrats Mozzy on your offer. Any news yet on whether they'll up it a bit? Fingers crossed they do up it.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:49 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

well i cant bloody believe it, we have a viewing tomorrow

our new EA only had the details in their window since this morning and someone wants to view tomorrow at 10. please, i hope they fall in love with it!!!
mind you, we have reduced again, so we'll have to wait and see.
bec
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:50 am
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

good luck nic, i think its the only way to go, everyone is having to reduce
good luck
bec
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for you, sounds very hopeful

I think in the current market, you're very lucky if you don't have to reduce your price by a fair way. We have to had to reduce by far more than we ever planned to but hey, there's a new life waiting for us

Sam
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by egghead4

our new EA only had the details in their window since this morning and someone wants to view tomorrow at 10. please, i hope they fall in love with it!!!
bec
great news!!!
all the best for you too
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by egghead4

bec
fast work ,, excellent
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by mOZzy
so what's the first thing to do?!?!

have a beer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.