Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

ewwwwww. I fear it would rub also.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:19 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
ewwwwww. I fear it would rub also.
it does , specialy when trying to do the splits
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

trying? you mean you cant actually do them?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

trying? you mean you cant actually do them?
i'm learning

I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?". She said "How flexible are you?". I said "I can't make Tuesdays".
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Icarus
i'm learning

I said to the Gym instructor "Can you teach me to do the splits?". She said "How flexible are you?". I said "I can't make Tuesdays".

just had THE phonecall from EA.
he's got us an offer .....

yeah, 25K less than we've already dropped to
ehm, we can't really afford that
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:27 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Now dancing is something I CAN do!!!

Its okay Nic, I have just had enough now, im tired of having no space and not being able to have a shower without locking the door, you know the sort of thing when you arent in your own environment.....I never was good at quiet sex

You'll start Ic off with that comment now.

I would hate to go live with anyone but would do it if I had to, but don't think it would be good for any of us.

Worst diet was cabbage soup. Ok for first day or two but then try having cabbage soup for breakfast, disgusting. 3 days I lasted.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by mOZzy

oh , phewwwww well its a starting point . how keen are they ?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:29 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

look forward to your words of wisdom...do you hire yourself out as a personal trainer?
i'm learning

You are one fruitcake!!

Will they go up some do you think?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE

ehm, we can't really afford that [/QUOTE]

try get them to come up Mozzy. Its a hard situation to be in, cause it seems sellers have to take what they are given at the moment - from my experience people tend to think of a drop and double it so you can meet in the middle, is 12k drop feesible?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

i'm learning

Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

If I was you I would ask the EA to try and get the offer up a bit and see how much they can squeeze out of them, good luck what ever you decide.

emma

oh sorry forgot to say congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

oh , phewwwww well its a starting point . how keen are they ?
Originally Posted by nickywes
You are one fruitcake!!

Will they go up some do you think?
try get them to come up Mozzy. Its a hard situation to be in, cause it seems sellers have to take what they are given at the moment - from my experience people tend to think of a drop and double it so you can meet in the middle, is 12k drop feesible?
Originally Posted by suart
If I was you I would ask the EA to try and get the offer up a bit and see how much they can squeeze out of them, good luck what ever you decide.

emma

oh sorry forgot to say congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

well i guess it IS an offer!
we've discussed it and i've sat down and did some calculations -
we've dropped 25K already which is allright - we told the EA we'd go another 5K down ... secretly we are willing to go 10K!

the ball is in their court so to speak

but come on - 25K ?!?!?!?!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

good luck - hold out for a bit....no one goes in with final offer!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

An offer - fantastic!! I know it's low, but hopefully it is their starting bid. Work out what your mortgage and Council tax would cost you for 12 months and what interest you'd get on the equity and that is what you can afford to lose without breaking sweat. Try and get the EA to push them up to that!

Fingers crossed you get a good offer soon - it worked for Sammy yesterday!

Good advice!

P.S - you lot are mad.

Gonnago have you had your thyroid tested? I hardly ate for years and years as I put on wieght easily and have now found out that I have a wonky thyroid. I have stopped dieting as reducing the food intake buggers your thyroid even more. Just waiting for the pills to work their magic now and to shed the 3 dress sizes I put on when I started to eat normally. I tell you, 3 meals a day is fab! I used to survive on a 600 calorie dinner and lots of black coffee.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

cheers guys!!!

someone keep me sane

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.