Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks guys! I have 55 mins to get showered and dressed. (Did the cleaning in my dressing gown to save messing up my clothes!) Let's hope they turn up!!

How's it going with you two??
I quite often clean naked!!! Gives the neighbours helluva fright

We used to live in a house that was very secluded and had no neighbours and so I kinda got used to walking around with no clothes on... Some habits are hard to break hey.

TMI I know.....

Lau x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys! I have 55 mins to get showered and dressed. (Did the cleaning in my dressing gown to save messing up my clothes!) Let's hope they turn up!!

How's it going with you two??
greeting them with just a towel on could clinch the deal...or terrify them
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well. I'm flamin furious! :curse:

Sat here like a lemon until 11.15am. Not even daring to have a drink in case I made a mess. Viewing at 11am. Woman viewing sounded a bit ditzy and so I phoned to see if she'd got lost. She said'

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to phone to say I can't come. We had some some planning problems this morning." (WTF?)

Do you want to make another appointment?

"No, we can't buy now!" Told you they are all liars, can buy without selling my arse!:curse::curse:

Next viewer due at 12. Let's see if he turns up. I might ring and remind him!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Sat here like a lemon until 11.15am. Not even daring to have a drink in case I made a mess. Viewing at 11am. Woman viewing sounded a bit ditzy and so I phoned to see if she'd got lost. She said'

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to phone to say I can't come. We had some some planning problems this morning." (WTF?)

"No, we can't buy now!" Told you they are all liars, can buy without selling my arse!:curse::curse:

People are so bl&&dy inconsiderate aren't they??? This as you know has happened to me many times this year:curse::curse:

Your 12 o'clock will be the one

Lau x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh no what a pain. I hope 12 o clock turns up for you. :curse:
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
People are so bl&&dy inconsiderate aren't they??? This as you know has happened to me many times this year:curse::curse:

Your 12 o'clock will be the one

Lau x
Thanks Lau! Fingers crossed he is! I might go to the door in just a towel, although he might just run screaming down the road......................

Have you heard anything from your EA?? Give em a ring and nag. They could mention your house to anyone who enquires in that price band. They could also mention the cashback - people don't know unless they're told!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Lau! Fingers crossed he is! I might go to the door in just a towel, although he might just run screaming down the road......................

Have you heard anything from your EA?? Give em a ring and nag. They could mention your house to anyone who enquires in that price band. They could also mention the cashback - people don't know unless they're told!
Dunc went to see them yest!!! Apparently since the reduction we have had 75 hits on their website - impressive Not if they don't come to view hey?

Lau x
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh no what a pain. I hope 12 o clock turns up for you. :curse:
Thanks Hayles!

This guy is a builder, so I reckon he wants the house for flats. (It's a big Edwardian jobby) So I probably didn't need to clean up for him. Don't care so long as they cough up the dosh!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:32 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

morning all - what have i missed?!

Originally Posted by somme
Fly away, good luck with your viewing tomorrow

Tiggs and Graz, hope you come to a decision on your choices
somme - pm'ed you
We have decided that at this stage it just isnt practical to swap destinations from one side of australia to the other so adelaide it is for us!!!

I quite often clean naked!!! Gives the neighbours helluva fright

We used to live in a house that was very secluded and had no neighbours and so I kinda got used to walking around with no clothes on... Some habits are hard to break hey.

TMI I know.....

Lau x
remind me to phone ahead if i am ever visiting you

"No, we can't buy now!" Told you they are all liars, can buy without selling my arse!

:curse::curse: what is it with these people
ok stay calm and put that stupid woman out of your mind ... onto the next one with a smile and a positive attitude!!! Go get that sale
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dunc went to see them yest!!! Apparently since the reduction we have had 75 hits on their website - impressive Not if they don't come to view hey?

Lau x
You should get at least one viewing from that! Hopefully, they will make appointments soon.

Oh no, it's raining, (what a surprise here eh?) We have a lovely garden and the sun was out earlier. Now the next viewer will just look out of the window - which has a foreshortening effect. The garden is twice as long as it looks.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
morning all - what have i missed?!

somme - pm'ed you. We have decided that at this stage it just isnt practical to swap destinations from one side of australia to the other so adelaide it is for us!!!

YAY!!! Well, I'm pleased! You know I am relying on you to get out there, find a nice area and a nice school so we can just copy you. LOL. OH could do with a job in IT too......................

remind me to phone ahead if i am ever visiting you

PMSL!! She only lives 15 mins from me, i could go and surprise her. LOL

:curse::curse: what is it with these people
ok stay calm and put that stupid woman out of your mind ... onto the next one with a smile and a positive attitude!!! Go get that sale
Thanks Tiggs. Just hope he turns up. I DID ring his mobile and just left a voicemail saying that I was calling to confirm and if he got lost to ring this number. Since he's a builder, I expect him to be late, just hope not too late as I want my lunch before the school run.!

Seriously, glad that you have made a decision about the jobs. I think it would have cost quite a lot to change your minds at this point. However, if SA doesn't suit you, it is easier to find jobs elsewhere once you're actually in the country.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Fly Away, I can not understand people that do that don't they know it is bad for thier Karma later :curse:

Hope your 12 O'clock one is THE ONE

Adele glad you made your decision, thank god for BE
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
Fly Away, I can not understand people that do that don't they know it is bad for thier Karma later :curse:

Hope your 12 O'clock one is THE ONE

Adele glad you made your decision, thank god for BE
Thanks Somme!

Well the 12 o clock has been and gone and guess what HE LOVES IT!! Wants to bring the wife back tomorrow!!! He is a builder, but wants it for himself to live in. He wants to part ex for a flat - which is fine by us as it would release some equity and we would be mortgage free until the visa comes through.

OMG, I am so nervous now. Just phoned my OH in a panic! Hope his wife likes it!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:02 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Somme!

Well the 12 o clock has been and gone and guess what HE LOVES IT!! Wants to bring the wife back tomorrow!!! He is a builder, but wants it for himself to live in. He wants to part ex for a flat - which is fine by us as it would release some equity and we would be mortgage free until the visa comes through.

OMG, I am so nervous now. Just phoned my OH in a panic! Hope his wife likes it!
this is where you have to get the kitchen and bathrooms at their best. These are the two main things women (in general) decide on what house to buy!

good luck!

dont over do the bleach and no curries.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
this is where you have to get the kitchen and bathrooms at their best. These are the two main things women (in general) decide on what house to buy!

good luck!http://bestsmileys.com/fingers/1.gif

dont over do the bleach and no curries.
Thanks SS!!

OMG, not more cleaning??

I have raw hands, (allergic to rubber gloves - don't ask anymore questions.........) and housemaid's knee already! DD and OH will do their best to trash the joint tonight too. Shall I suggest eating out?? Good excuse!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.