Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
nope we have still payed for the tickets twice :curse:
apparently it takes them up to 14 days to put the credit back on the card even though it was their mistake

it is actually starting to be a big problem now - cant book the hire car until they recredit the card
That's disgusting!!!:curse:

They could do an instant credit

Lau x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
The in-shower cream is so fab - you don't even itch afterwards and it leaves no stubble!

I can't use an epilator as it is far too painful - big ouch!!!!!

Lauxxx
I can't use the cream as I have eczema. I have a high pain threshold anyway - the midwife told me. LOL!!! (When the other women were on morphine and I was on paracetamol after a C section! )
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:58 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

That's disgusting!!!:curse:

They could do an instant credit

Lau x
they could - but they wont :curse:

... and i nearly forgot to mention - we are still waiting for them to re-issue our tickets with the 40kg baggage allowance on (apparently it is 'in the system' but i will believe that when i see the correct tickets )
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I can't use the cream as I have excema. I have a high pain threshold anyway - the midwife told me. LOL!!! (When the otherr women were on morphine and I was on paracetamol after a C section! )
My sis also only used paracetamol after c section as morphine makes you constipated Or so her pharmacist hubby told us!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

nope we have still payed for the tickets twice :curse:
apparently it takes them up to 14 days to put the credit back on the card even though it was their mistake

it is actually starting to be a big problem now - cant book the hire car until they recredit the card
That's terrible! What happens if the bill comes before they credit the card and they charge you interest???
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

they could - but they wont :curse:

... and i nearly forgot to mention - we are still waiting for them to re-issue our tickets with the 40kg baggage allowance on (apparently it is 'in the system' but i will believe that when i see the correct tickets )
Customer Service is always wonderful right up until the point you have handed over your cash hey?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:01 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

That's terrible! What happens if the bill comes before they credit the card and they charge you interest???
the bill is in - we have about a week before we miss the pay by date
they have said that they will pay any costs we incur - but somehow i think getting that money out of them could prove even more tricky
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My sis also only used paracetamol after c section as morphine makes you constipated Or so her pharmacist hubby told us!!!!
I might have had a few words to say about that if I was in pain!!!

To be honest, I had no worse than bad period pain. All went away after 2 days! Discharged myself from hospital after 3 days and went home with no drugs at all. Believe me, if it had hurt, I would have had ANYTHING going, I'm a big coward!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:05 am
sneaking a peek ...

Customer Service is always wonderful right up until the point you have handed over your cash hey?
actually you wouldnt believe the trouble we have had booking these flight
there is the double charge, the e-tickets didnt come though at all we had to chase and have them resent, having to send electronic copies of our visas to get the extra baggage allowance (they wouldnt let us show someone on the desk the passport because we had booked online ), the updated tickets still havent shown up - a week later, we couldnt book a ticket for eldest son (he is travelling after us in jan) because he had to have his own credit card (he is 17 ) or the credit card we used had to be held by someone with the same surname (our surnames are all different to his)

nearly a fortnight later we are still not sorted
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I might have had a few words to say about that if I was in pain!!!

To be honest, I had no worse than bad period pain. All went away after 2 days! Discharged myself from hospital after 3 days and went home with no drugs at all. Believe me, if it had hurt, I would have had ANYTHING going, I'm a big coward!
Me and him had a big barney about it at home in the night - she was in lots of pain and I thought that he was being really irresponsible!!!!

Surely it is more important to not be in pain and be able to bond with the baby than to worry about constipation.....

L x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the bill is in - we have about a week before we miss the pay by date
they have said that they will pay any costs we incur - but somehow i think getting that money out of them could prove even more tricky
You should phone the CC people and tell them. You might be lucky and the CC people will fight your corner. Some cards have payment protection built in. Worth a shot anyway!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

there is the double charge, the e-tickets didnt come though at all we had to chase and have them resent, having to send electronic copies of our visas to get the extra baggage allowance (they wouldnt let us show someone on the desk the passport because we had booked online ), the updated tickets still havent shown up - a week later, we couldnt book a ticket for eldest son (he is travelling after us in jan) because he had to have his own credit card (he is 17 ) or the credit card we used had to be held by someone with the same surname (our surnames are all different to his)

Who are you flying with? I will avoid them like the plague....

L x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Who did you book wth?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You should phone the CC people and tell them. You might be lucky and the CC people will fight your corner. Some cards have payment protection built in. Worth a shot anyway!
If you paid using a visa facility they will definitely resolve this for you!!!

L x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Me and him had a big barney about it at home in the night - she was in lots of pain and I thought that he was being really irresponsible!!!!

Surely it is more important to not be in pain and be able to bond with the baby than to worry about constipation.....

L x
I think you're right. Why suffer when you don't have to. It must be a factor in post natal depression too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.