Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Hey peeps.

Just had another viewing - lovely young couple, bless their cottons, (actually she was prob older than me, but without the saggy bits and dodgy pelvic floor). they seemed to like it, but hey one cant tell, Im crap at judging this sort of thing.

The good news is they were the viewers through the old EA - who had got cancelled because we sacked them she said she was told we took it off the market glad we didnt lose out on them anyway - suckers!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hey peeps.

Just had another viewing - lovely young couple, bless their cottons, (actually she was prob older than me, but without the saggy bits and dodgy pelvic floor). they seemed to like it, but hey one cant tell, Im crap at judging this sort of thing.

The good news is they were the viewers through the old EA - who had got cancelled because we sacked them she said she was told we took it off the market glad we didnt lose out on them anyway - suckers!
Great news!! So the problem has been sorted! Bloomin EA's though!

Fingers crossed they put in an offer!!

Last edited by Fly Away; Nov 4th 2007 at 12:58 am. Reason: Forgot to curse EA's
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:26 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hey peeps.

i have the saggy bits, dodgy pelvic floor AND they are all younger than me

fingers crossed the viewers come back with an offer!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:30 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Squidgy maybe, Saggy no!!

Anyway your still cute enough to get yourself a toy boy, and get charmed by ex-navy work colleagues
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Ah bless, are you two at it again??

Please do not use BE for foreplay

It makes the rest of us jealous!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Ah bless, are you two at it again??

Please do not use BE for foreplay

It makes the rest of us jealous!

we are not AT anything - we have children!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
Squidgy maybe, Saggy no!!

Anyway your still cute enough to get yourself a toy boy, and get charmed by ex-navy work colleagues
aaaahhhhhhh how sweet

get a room!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

we are not AT anything - we have children!
But when they are asleep................ mmm Graz will remind you of what he said this afternoon..................... look at you with puppy dog eyes...............

and 2 minutes later you'll be back on BE!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:00 am
sneaking a peek ...

But when they are asleep................ mmm Graz will remind you of what he said this afternoon..................... look at you with puppy dog eyes...............

and 2 minutes later you'll be back on BE!
children sleep?!

anyway i am not sure that saying i am squidgy rather than saggy is going to get him anywhere!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

children sleep?!

anyway i am not sure that saying i am squidgy rather than saggy is going to get him anywhere!
LOL.

I think I'd rather have squidgy than saggy.

I forgot to ask what was all that about being chatted up by military men???
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:54 am
sneaking a peek ...

LOL.

I think I'd rather have squidgy than saggy.

I forgot to ask what was all that about being chatted up by military men???
Graz keeps reminding me of being chatted up by one of his mates who is ex-navy ... however i do have to keep reminding him that his ex-navy mate chats up anything with breasts and a pulse
Old Nov 4th 2007, 2:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Graz keeps reminding me of being chatted up by one of his mates who is ex-navy ... however i do have to keep reminding him that his ex-navy mate chats up anything with breasts and a pulse
PMSL. It wasn't an ego boost then??

Well, we haven't heard anything from the 'nice lady'. We hoped they'd spend some time on Saturday considering and phone us today, but so far nothing.............

Looks like we'll have to go back to an EA. I hate slip on shoes.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 2:16 am
sneaking a peek ...

PMSL. It wasn't an ego boost then??

Well, we haven't heard anything from the 'nice lady'. We hoped they'd spend some time on Saturday considering and phone us today, but so far nothing.............

Looks like we'll have to go back to an EA. I hate slip on shoes.
well getting chatted up is always nice and he is a lovely bloke - just not really my type (and not to mention already married )

the 'nice lady' might still come back to you - i would have said tomorrow to hear back
lol at the slip on shoes! I wonder if they all buy them from EAs-R-Us ?!!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well getting chatted up is always nice and he is a lovely bloke - just not really my type (and not to mention already married )

OOPS!!!

the 'nice lady' might still come back to you - i would have said tomorrow to hear back
lol at the slip on shoes! I wonder if they all buy them from EAs-R-Us ?!!!

EA's-R-Us, what a terribly frightening idea!

Racks of smarmy smiles and false promises, slip on shoes and shiny suits. Ewwwww. (There isn't a being sick smilie!)
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Goodness me are you lot still being rude. - no shame.......you could have waited for me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.