Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by somme
Have I lost my way, why would I have done all this and NOW get cold feet

Thanks I will try tomorrow
It's understandable, you are leaving half your life behind. Most of us are taking at least 75% of our lives with us. My heart goes out to you as it is a really difficult decision.

Whatever you decide and whatever you do, life will be good!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:32 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, but I can't talk to Dave he knows what is happening but is DESPERATE to leave and have an adventure (mid life crisis) torn between my man and my offsprings and grand children, dog and home. Oh sh*it, and what this is what I don't know ?
I agree with the others that you should talk to Dave as it is important that you have his support to help you.

I think dropping your dog off with his new family the other day has hit you harder than you expected and you are feeling very emotional which has made you start to question what you are doing.

For what it is worth i think that you should remember that you are making this decision for you and Dave. Yes your family are hugely important to you - but remember you are still going to have them in your life whatever you decide.

Things must be so difficult for you at the moment - sending loads of (((hugs)))
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:35 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow is another day........

Keep postive love
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Somme- hope you are feeling better this morning. Remember, if you aren't happy over there you can always come back.

Still feeling sick this morning, stomach churning, now it looks like we've sold the house everything seems real rather than the distant dream it has been for ages.
OH at work again today and I have to go to his parents to set up their new laptop and wireless network so I will be the one to break the news about the house. Not looking forward to it, MIL had tears in her eyes when we showed her our visa labels.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

Big Hug to Somme, hope you can find peace of mind.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Somme bless you hope you have managed to have a sleep. You have to remember the reasons you chose to do it in the first place but only you and Dave can decide.

Hugs and kisses to you

Amanda xx
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Good mowning all, tried to get drunk last night to celebrate sale but couldn't bummer !!! Seems we have so much on our mind, we have been horrible to each other to just both feeling over whelmed I think.

Going to start sorting things out today as to what we need to take to rental what we need to get rid of. Feeling nervous about valuation hope all is well with the report !! Im crapping it as it shall be about 3 weeks !! Im thinking we should have enogh time to sort it all just trying to get the timings right.

How did peeps viewings go yesterday ???
Is anyone from here going to Perth if so when ?

Amanda xxx
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Good mowning all, tried to get drunk last night to celebrate sale but couldn't bummer !!! Seems we have so much on our mind, we have been horrible to each other to just both feeling over whelmed I think.

Going to start sorting things out today as to what we need to take to rental what we need to get rid of. Feeling nervous about valuation hope all is well with the report !! Im crapping it as it shall be about 3 weeks !! Im thinking we should have enogh time to sort it all just trying to get the timings right.

Amanda xxx

Morning Amanda,

What a shame you didn't have a good night. Never mind, I'm sure there will be more good nights to come when you're not so stressed!

Good luck with your packing. That's the bit I'm not looking forward to. Trying to get rid of stuff beforehand, but not really succeeeding.

Sorry, we're off to Adelaide, so we won't see you in Perth. I'm sure Daunted is off to Perth though.

Good luck with the move.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Amanda xxx
HI Amanda
We are going to Perth 26th November. It has been a long journey and it ia as though you are getting rid of everything in your life whether good or bad. I think everyone feels very raw when going through this. Hope all goes well for you with MIL, mine kept breaking down and laying the big guilt trip on me Why not stay just get a smaller house, have a baby, get a business here etc. It is hard for them to get their heads around why you want to leave.

Somme

Really feeling for you at the moment, as usual lots of good advice on here. Just wanted to say thinking of you

Hope the house sales and viewings pick up for all of you still waiting.

Nicky
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Amanda xxx
Hi Amanda,
Yes we're back off to Perth sometime in 2048 when the house might finally sell!!!!! Mind you then it should be worth millions!!!
Dan
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Amanda. I think the stress all catches up with us once visa is granted - did me anyway
I am heading to WA but heading down to Bunbury
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
Hi Amanda,
Yes we're back off to Perth sometime in 2048 when the house might finally sell!!!!! Mind you then it should be worth millions!!!
Dan
Dan 2048 !!! flamin nora wont take that long pmsl we will be 78 !!!!!

Amanda x
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning Amanda,

What a shame you didn't have a good night. Never mind, I'm sure there will be more good nights to come when you're not so stressed!

Good luck with your packing. That's the bit I'm not looking forward to. Trying to get rid of stuff beforehand, but not really succeeeding.

Sorry, we're off to Adelaide, so we won't see you in Perth. I'm sure Daunted is off to Perth though.

Good luck with the move.
Thans for the good luck could still meet up I fancy havin a look around Adelaide !!

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
HI Amanda
We are going to Perth 26th November. It has been a long journey and it ia as though you are getting rid of everything in your life whether good or bad. I think everyone feels very raw when going through this. Hope all goes well for you with MIL, mine kept breaking down and laying the big guilt trip on me Why not stay just get a smaller house, have a baby, get a business here etc. It is hard for them to get their heads around why you want to leave

Nicky
I know what you mean some people are like ewww you are going there no job no family no friends why ? Im like shut up its becasue we want too so ner ner ner ner!! HA HA

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi Amanda. I think the stress all catches up with us once visa is granted - did me anyway
I am heading to WA but heading down to Bunbury
Never been to Bunbury but it aint to far !! all sounds lovely dont it !
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Afternoon all,

Well, a mountain of washing and ironing has been done - with only quick peeps at the WPHS thread. LOL.

OH and DD are concientiously trashing the house which I spent all yesterday tidying and cleaning. grr. I wish it would sell and then I could stop this cleaning lark - I don't have time for it. LOL.

Had to laugh at your post Dan, that's exactly how I feel.

Hope to see you in Adelaide sometime then Amanda!! I guess it'll just be you and me on the thread for a while as we are planning to stay in rented if we sell too. Although I want to be there by Dec 08 AT THE VERY LATEST! Are you listening the God of house sales and visas???
Old Nov 4th 2007, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Afternoon all,

Well, a mountain of washing and ironing has been done - with only quick peeps at the WPHS thread. LOL.

OH and DD are concientiously trashing the house which I spent all yesterday tidying and cleaning. grr. I wish it would sell and then I could stop this cleaning lark - I don't have time for it. LOL.

Had to laugh at your post Dan, that's exactly how I feel.

Hope to see you in Adelaide sometime then Amanda!! I guess it'll just be you and me on the thread for a while as we are planning to stay in rented if we sell too. Although I want to be there by Dec 08 AT THE VERY LATEST! Are you listening the God of house sales and visas???
Im in bed ignoring the ironing and washin lol its crap avin to tidy all the time aint it yup I will be here prob will be when we go to perth we are plannin on flying nov next yr ehhhhhh how excited, well thats if and when our visa comes!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.