Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Hi guys - hope everyone is okay.
Somme I hope you managed to get some sleep, we are really going through it with the baby and teeth at the moment, medised is good stuff. At least you can hand bubba back, Im trying to ebay mine!

Had a viewing postponed this morning grrrr, :curse:so went and worked my ass of at the gym ready for this bond night in Adelaide. Am now waiting for another viewer. wish me luck.
Good luck with the viewer! I'm waiting for one too, had one at 2pm with a couple who have already offered on our house but not sold theirs. Spent all morning frantically tidying in case they had gone off it, only to find out they were just calling to tell us how they were getting on with their house sale:curse:Very nice of them but they only saw the lounge!!
EA just rang and asked if a bloke can view at 3.30pm, so it looks like my tidying hasn't gone to waste. Fingers crossed.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dinky2
Good luck with the viewer! I'm waiting for one too, had one at 2pm with a couple who have already offered on our house but not sold theirs. Spent all morning frantically tidying in case they had gone off it, only to find out they were just calling to tell us how they were getting on with their house sale:curse:Very nice of them but they only saw the lounge!!
EA just rang and asked if a bloke can view at 3.30pm, so it looks like my tidying hasn't gone to waste. Fingers crossed.
thank goodness you have a viewer booked - that is sooo annoying.

A bucket of the finest K on its way.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Thanks for the karma. Have sent you some back. Hope it works
OH is at work today so I am doing the viewing on my own. He didn't want me to in case it is some mad axe murderer but no way was I wasting a tidy house!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the karma. Have sent you some back. Hope it works
OH is at work today so I am doing the viewing on my own. He didn't want me to in case it is some mad axe murderer but no way was I wasting a tidy house!
lets hope they dont spill blood on your clean floor then eh?
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys - hope everyone is okay.
Somme I hope you managed to get some sleep, we are really going through it with the baby and teeth at the moment, medised is good stuff. At least you can hand bubba back, Im trying to ebay mine!

Had a viewing postponed this morning grrrr, :curse:so went and worked my ass of at the gym ready for this bond night in Adelaide. Am now waiting for another viewer. wish me luck.
Afternoon Gonnago, How annoying for you - at least you have another viewer lined up. Fingers crossed this is the one!!

What's all this about a Bond party??? Sh1t - does this mean I have to go on a diet??

Afternoon Dinky, Looks like it is the day for viewing hell. :curse: glad you've got another viewing too! Fingers crossed for you too!

Sending K's if I can!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

lets hope they dont spill blood on your clean floor then eh?
Ooohhh don't say that!! Sure it's just a bored Saturday afternoon timewaster. Worrying thing is, he has the same name as a famous horror writer!!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Ooohhh don't say that!! Sure it's just a bored Saturday afternoon timewaster. Worrying thing is, he has the same name as a famous horror writer!!
EEEEEEKKKKKKK! Im sure you will be fine. I do all our viewings alone, and apart from a pervy italian more interested in my baps than my house its been okay, well im still alive.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL - maybe it's the man himself!

Top tip - when the viewer arrives, say your sorry, but your OH will be a few minutes late, hope he doesn't mind. When he leaves, just say, you're sorry you don't know what has kept him.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Top tip - when the viewer arrives, say your sorry, but your OH will be a few minutes late, hope he doesn't mind. When he leaves, just say, you're sorry you don't know what has kept him.
Doubt it - what would he want with a poky 3 bed in Warrington!!
Top tip on the OH, will do
Thanks for the karma- returned.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Doubt it - what would he want with a poky 3 bed in Warrington!!
Top tip on the OH, will do
Thanks for the karma- returned.
Thanks for the return. LOL. Hope it works for both of us.

We're waiting for a viewer to decide whether to put in an offer or not. It's a killer waiting for the phone to ring. They say they love the house, but don't know if they can afford it grr. Sometimes you wonder why people view houses they can't afford.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away

thats a good idea.

My viewers been and gone, dont think she was very interested, did hook on that she was a catholic though and tried to sell the catholic community to them.....oh well time will tell.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thats a good idea.

My viewers been and gone, dont think she was very interested, did hook on that she was a catholic though and tried to sell the catholic community to them.....oh well time will tell.
That's a shame - you never can tell though. They may come back for a second look once they've seen some more houses. Fingers crossed anyway!
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

How annoying is that !!! time wasters wishing you look with your second viewing you should be doing it now !!!

Amanda x
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

thats a good idea.

You never know, may have just been playing it cool. Impressed with your selling technique!!Fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
How annoying is that !!! time wasters wishing you look with your second viewing you should be doing it now !!!

Amanda x
Thanks!

Well, turned out to be a lovely couple, no axe murderers in sight! Seemed to really like it, have sold theirs and said they could complete before xmas....
Really hope that this is the one.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 3:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You never know, may have just been playing it cool. Impressed with your selling technique!!Fingers crossed.

Thanks!

Well, turned out to be a lovely couple, no axe murderers in sight! Seemed to really like it, have sold theirs and said they could complete before xmas....
Really hope that this is the one.
Sounds very promising!! Fingers crossed for an offer!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.