Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I was a Social Psychologist a long time ago............... can't remember much about it though.

do you mean you have forgotten it - or are you trying to block it all out?!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

do you mean you have forgotten it - or are you trying to block it all out?!
Forgotten most of it! Spent years qualifying, then couldn't get a job and requalified in Business Admin!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Forgotten most of it! Spent years qualifying, then couldn't get a job and requalified in Business Admin!
You might be able to do it in Oz
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:31 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

just a small difference then
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
You might be able to do it in Oz
Yes, I looked into it - have to do an Australian Masters though. As I don't have any work experience. $30K for 2 years! GULP
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just a small difference then
Jill of all trades me! I can also plaster walls!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:35 am
sneaking a peek ...

Jill of all trades me! I can also plaster walls!
i can do that too!
and tile
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i can do that too!
and tile
Yes and that! Also paint and paper, rudimentary carpentry and bossing the OH whilst he plumbs and wires! We have renovated our way up the property ladder and now we come to sell the fruits of 20 years labours we can't. :curse:
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes and that! Also paint and paper, rudimentary carpentry and bossing the OH whilst he plumbs and wires! We have renovated our way up the property ladder and now we come to sell the fruits of 20 years labours we can't. :curse:
It's my turn to sell - tomorrow's going to be my day....

Sod the plastering, I can just about manage to hoover and mop. My MIL bought me a fridge magnet which says:

"Only boring people have tidy houses!" and I am determined not to be boring

House is squeaky clean - it's frightening. Kids are too scared to even move in fear of creasing the sofa. Even went to McDonalds tonight so there are no lingering food smells.

The lengths we go to!!!! Must be mad

Lau xx
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy

Sod the plastering, I can just about manage to hoover and mop. My MIL bought me a fridge magnet which says:

House is squeaky clean - it's frightening. Kids are too scared to even move in fear of creasing the sofa. Even went to McDonalds tonight so there are no lingering food smells.

Lau xx
Forgot to say that I have managed to mop myself into a corner so now can't go to bed until the floor has dried
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lau xx
Forgot to say that I have managed to mop myself into a corner so now can't go to bed until the floor has dried
LOL! You'll be stuck there for a few hours then, might as well come on BE!

I feel the same, we can't have a normal life because we are keeping the house tidy.

I didn't know you were on the market too, otherwise we could have had a moan about it on Sunday. Is the market moving with you? It's dead with us.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:48 am
sneaking a peek ...

yup i know that feeling :curse:
(well it may not quite be 20 years labour but at the moment it sure feels like it )
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:49 am
sneaking a peek ...

got to send you some Karma for that
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

got to send you some Karma for that
Need all the help I can get
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yup i know that feeling :curse:
(well it may not quite be 20 years labour but at the moment it sure feels like it )
You spent ages renovating didn't you before going on the market. Bloomin gutting! I blame Sarah Beany!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.