Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:58 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by sarahlou
OMG !
had an unexpected veiwing this morning,Picture this - its 10.30 am, just did a night shift,the place is in it usual morning state,the aftermath of kids gone of to school,OH gone to work,
Now for the past 3-4 wks ive been keeping the place spotless and keeping it tidy as im going along cos one saturday ES agent caught me off guard and said that she will be round in an half hour or so BUT fortunate the place was spotless cos of a veiwing the previous day,
this one and only morning i thought sod it im tired ,i will do it in my own time and first thing first i will put a treatment on my hair,leave it in and have a nap on the chair,then get up and rinse it of and then tackle the aftermath,
phone rings and SHIT, ES is round the corner and suggested to come and look at ours, its not what they are looking for but she asked them to take a look any way as she said it will be when they see it,
F*~#K ! I had half an hour to rinse me hair out,make bed ect and so on,
well they arrive and my hair is still wet ,but what the hell its not me they are looking at its the house !
well they loved it, and want to come back tommorrow for one last second check, YIPEE !!!!!!!!!!!! FINGERS CROSSED X
i know its only been 5 wks but we have to be out of here by Jan 5th and i was starting to think it werent happening,
so this could be it guys, so tommorrow at 11am he wants to have a chat, ES said asking price was ok too !
sarah
excellent
the messy house does it again!

fingers crossed for you
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
methinks bushy will be on the sofa tonight
LOL. Hope it's comfortable.

Originally Posted by daunted
Ooooooooh i lurve mashed potato we having curry tonight - just waiting for woman to come round who wants to buy some furniture may be sat on the floor when i return wub:
I just has a wonderful baked potatoe - haven't had a good one for ages.

Good luck selling your furniture. Hope you have some plates and cutlery left for eating with!

excellent
the messy house does it again!

fingers crossed for you
It always works! Mine is a tip at the moment - so I'm expecting lots of viewers tomorrow!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Flyaway - a naked potato?? whats one of those? you mean as opposed to dressed???????? dressed in what? now there is a question - what WOULD a potato wear given the choice?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:07 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Flyaway - a naked potato?? whats one of those? you mean as opposed to dressed???????? dressed in what? now there is a question - what WOULD a potato wear given the choice?
anyone seen those limited edtion MR Potato Heads?

cant remember what they are called now, but had me laughing in the supermarket!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Freudian slip................ amended it now! Cor those potatoes, they really do it for me!

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

See - they are very cute!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:13 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarahlou
OMG !
had an unexpected veiwing this morning,Picture this - its 10.30 am, just did a night shift,the place is in it usual morning state,the aftermath of kids gone of to school,OH gone to work,
Now for the past 3-4 wks ive been keeping the place spotless and keeping it tidy as im going along cos one saturday ES agent caught me off guard and said that she will be round in an half hour or so BUT fortunate the place was spotless cos of a veiwing the previous day,
this one and only morning i thought sod it im tired ,i will do it in my own time and first thing first i will put a treatment on my hair,leave it in and have a nap on the chair,then get up and rinse it of and then tackle the aftermath,
phone rings and SHIT, ES is round the corner and suggested to come and look at ours, its not what they are looking for but she asked them to take a look any way as she said it will be when they see it,
F*~#K ! I had half an hour to rinse me hair out,make bed ect and so on,
well they arrive and my hair is still wet ,but what the hell its not me they are looking at its the house !
well they loved it, and want to come back tommorrow for one last second check, YIPEE !!!!!!!!!!!! FINGERS CROSSED X
i know its only been 5 wks but we have to be out of here by Jan 5th and i was starting to think it werent happening,
so this could be it guys, so tommorrow at 11am he wants to have a chat, ES said asking price was ok too !
sarah
GOOD LUCK, just proves my hubbys thoughts right, the lived in look is best
[QUOTE=Bushman;5413404]Good, we won't get caught then!!!:[QUOTE]

shame on you

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Freudian slip................ amended it now! Cor those potatoes, they really do it for me!

See - they are very cute!
ummmmmmmmmm did i miss something is this still WPHS
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:15 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

if we're onto the subject of potatoes, can i just say if i continue to play the new brain training game for my sons nintendo i shall have a head shaped like one
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:17 am

Spider - spud!! that was it!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:26 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
if we're onto the subject of potatoes, can i just say if i continue to play the new brain training game for my sons nintendo i shall have a head shaped like one
you have time for that when the WPHS thread is available?!

it must just be me who is addicted then
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:28 am
sneaking a peek ...

a bikini?
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-potato_head.jpg  
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=want2bthere;5413674]GOOD LUCK, just proves my hubbys thoughts right, the lived in look is best
[QUOTE=Bushman;5413404]Good, we won't get caught then!!!

shame on you

You're just jealous Bushey isn't calling on you tonight!

ummmmmmmmmm did i miss something is this still WPHS:
Yes - it's Whinging POMME House Seller!

Originally Posted by want2bthere
I haven't let my DD have that one as I am already addicted to the dogs one!

Have you got a picture for my bedroom wall??
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:32 am
sneaking a peek ...

found it!!!
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-41tnalucvol.jpg  
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:33 am

found it!!!
was there a batman one as well, i cant remember.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you have time for that when the WPHS thread is available?!

it must just be me who is addicted then
I hadn't thought of that.... BUT W2BT 'disappears' for long periods of time... hmmmmm

a bikini?
Fabulous. Google is indeed your friend!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Forgot to say I'm addicted to the WPHS too. I have a little thingy set up on my computer which 'bings' when there is a reply to a thread. So when I am supposed to be doing work, I can check out new posts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.