Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Could someone walk me through this multi quote business please. X
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by daunted
wont be the first time that has happened
Keep your eyes peeled, he gotta be tall and strong
You saying "he's gotta be tall and strong" has got me singing that dreadful song "He's so macho" do you remember that?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OK, a cute, tall, strong, single, motor mechanic, with a visa.............. You don't want much do you???? Still, BE is THE place to meet visa holders. Hang around the TRA threads for appropriate introductions. LOL.

Im not quite desperate yet - but you never know one what is round the corner!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarahlou
OMG !
had an unexpected veiwing this morning,Picture this - its 10.30 am, just did a night shift,the place is in it usual morning state,the aftermath of kids gone of to school,OH gone to work,
Now for the past 3-4 wks ive been keeping the place spotless and keeping it tidy as im going along cos one saturday ES agent caught me off guard and said that she will be round in an half hour or so BUT fortunate the place was spotless cos of a veiwing the previous day,
this one and only morning i thought sod it im tired ,i will do it in my own time and first thing first i will put a treatment on my hair,leave it in and have a nap on the chair,then get up and rinse it of and then tackle the aftermath,
phone rings and SHIT, ES is round the corner and suggested to come and look at ours, its not what they are looking for but she asked them to take a look any way as she said it will be when they see it,
F*~#K ! I had half an hour to rinse me hair out,make bed ect and so on,
well they arrive and my hair is still wet ,but what the hell its not me they are looking at its the house !
well they loved it, and want to come back tommorrow for one last second check, YIPEE !!!!!!!!!!!! FINGERS CROSSED X
i know its only been 5 wks but we have to be out of here by Jan 5th and i was starting to think it werent happening,
so this could be it guys, so tommorrow at 11am he wants to have a chat, ES said asking price was ok too !
sarah
okies - got everything crossed again!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by somme
Poor Daunted

Well guys I have calmed down a little and have appointed a solicitor at extreme expense, as time is tight and he might have to get in touch with me in Oz

Got a couple of removal companies coming, got in touch with people re the dog, so feeling much better, house a tip and no ironing done but OH working away tonight so what the hell there is always tomorrow.
sounds like you getting there gradually. Im only taking boxes so am frantically selling everything in sight if i dont get this visa i am going to be starting from scratch all over again
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by christina225
You saying "he's gotta be tall and strong" has got me singing that dreadful song "He's so macho" do you remember that?
..................enough to turn me on .............
Nah i dont remember it at all
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Could someone walk me through this multi quote business please. X
Next the quote button is a little symbol that looks like a pile of papers. Click on this for every post you want to quote. Then click quote on the last post you want to quote.

Not sure if that makes sense????
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by daunted
..................enough to turn me on .............
Nah i dont remember it at all
Good, I've got you singing now haven't I
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Good, I've got you singing now haven't I
Yes what a horrible song
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Next the quote button is a little symbol that looks like a pile of papers. Click on this for every post you want to quote. Then click quote on the last post you want to quote.

Not sure if that makes sense????

Thanks Fly Away, gonna go and do me mashed potato's and give it a go after tea. Watch out for me.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

home time, night night.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Fly Away, gonna go and do me mashed potato's and give it a go after tea. Watch out for me.
That's Ok, I'll keep an eye for you multiquoting!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bushman
home time, night night.
Night Bushey - hope Mrs Bushey forgives you!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:57 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Night Bushey - hope Mrs Bushey forgives you!
methinks bushy will be on the sofa tonight
Old Oct 11th 2007, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Ooooooooh i lurve mashed potato we having curry tonight - just waiting for woman to come round who wants to buy some furniture may be sat on the floor when i return

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.