Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

omg it takes me at least 20 min to catch up on you guys ! turn your back for a couple of hours and it takes an age to catch up,you lot are funny though,its funny how you all go off topic so quick and thankyou all for your congrats at my positive veiwing,i will let you all know as soon as hes gone !
sarah
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
runny food = runny p**, not good
anyway calling it a night, gonna roll into bed, sleep tight everyone see ya tomorrow
night
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:25 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Just been over and read your new blog entries Daunted and Tiggs. Great again!

Forgot to check Walkermat's - anyone know how they are doing???
you are an entry behind again

mat hasnt blogged again and i sent him a pm yesterday that he hasnt replied too so i am guessing no internet access - either that or mrs walkermat has banned him from BE!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sarahlou
omg it takes me at least 20 min to catch up on you guys ! turn your back for a couple of hours and it takes an age to catch up,you lot are funny though,its funny how you all go off topic so quick and thankyou all for your congrats at my positive veiwing,i will let you all know as soon as hes gone !
sarah
My buyer was here for 2 hours
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
night
BOO
still here
really am going now, nighty night
sneaking a peek ...

sarah
ooh yeah - i forgot we had a topic
sneaking a peek ...

BOO
still here
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Went to see a friend and a glass of wine came back and you lot have gone completely mad
And you're surprised because...................
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:27 am
sneaking a peek ...

mine was in the house for about 12 minutes (i timed them )
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

BOO
still here
Night I can't sleep too much to think about, how are you doing want2bthere?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
And you're surprised because...................
No I already knew you were all crazy, just wanting to live on the opposite side of the world, that includes me
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

2 HRS ! ........... what was they doing, ours was 1 hr and then a revist tommorrow,

took my eyes of for 4min and a whole page been done already
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Why do we think it will be any better there? Your comments would be appreciated so I can get some sleep
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

you are an entry behind again

Oh bugger, have to go back and look again!

mat hasnt blogged again and i sent him a pm yesterday that he hasnt replied too so i am guessing no internet access - either that or mrs walkermat has banned him from BE!
I expect they don't have access yet. Hope they are having fun with all the moths in Canberra!

Good news - were they measuring up. Did you tell them to pay up quickly!!!

ooh yeah - i forgot we had a topic
Oh yes, what a pain.............
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

2 HRS ! ........... what was they doing, ours was 1 hr and then a revist tommorrow,

took my eyes of for 4min and a whole page been done already
Every drawer cupboard explain how the range cooker works and demo PHEW!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.