Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by twhurl
Oh That reminds me . Anyone got a muffin recipe for my viewing Saturday morning ?????
Tesco - they do a packet mix
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hi Daunted,
Funny you shoul say that I am sat on a single mattress at the mo as the sofa's have sold. I also have the luxury of a sun lounger as well. All of one of the bedrooms is being cleared on Friday and another person wants all of our pine bedroom stuff from another bedroom. All of the garden stuff has gone, I think the fridge has sold and the dishwasher!
not letting them go yet I can cope with sitting on the floor but not washing up!
Hope every one else is selling stuff OK
I wasn't too far off the truth when describing what the future held for Daunted then!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by daunted
Tesco - they do a packet mix
Does it spread house selling muffin karma throughout the house ?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Poor Daunted - did you miss the frenzy! We were trying to get up to 2500! Plus, we sort of got sidetracked into potatoes and Pratchett - actually, you are responsible for the potatoe sideline.

Good news that you have a buyer for all your furniture! I can imagine you sitting there on a pile of newspapers, eating takeaways because you don't have a cooker or a fridge, sleeping on the floor.
Yeah i will never mention potatoes again ALL MASH GET SMASHED!
Hey Im not getting rid of my fridge UNTIL i have my visa! My Moet and CHandon champers has been chilling in there for months now just waiting to be popped on getting the visa
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

I wasn't too far off the truth when describing what the future held for Daunted then!
cant remember? what did you predict??
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twhurl
Does it spread house selling muffin karma throughout the house ?
LOL! Just realised where I've gone wrong! No special viewer furnishings, no potpurri, no coffee or bread................ No wonder I haven't sold.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Poor Daunted - did you miss the frenzy! We were trying to get up to 2500! Plus, we sort of got sidetracked into potatoes and Pratchett - actually, you are responsible for the potatoe sideline.

Good news that you have a buyer for all your furniture! I can imagine you sitting there on a pile of newspapers, eating takeaways because you don't have a cooker or a fridge, sleeping on the floor.

SEE ABOVE!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOL! Just realised where I've gone wrong! No special viewer furnishings, no potpurri, no coffee or bread................ No wonder I haven't sold.

Get baking babe
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah i will never mention potatoes again ALL MASH GET SMASHED!

LOL !

Hey Im not getting rid of my fridge UNTIL i have my visa! My Moet and CHandon champers has been chilling in there for months now just waiting to be popped on getting the visa
Sounds like a good plan!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:18 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

QUICK!!!! everyone get posting - see how many pages we can fill before she comes back

you didnt get very far did you
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Got to pop off now and put a small child to bed. Back later.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:20 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
Hi Daunted,
Funny you shoul say that I am sat on a single mattress at the mo as the sofa's have sold. I also have the luxury of a sun lounger as well. All of one of the bedrooms is being cleared on Friday and another person wants all of our pine bedroom stuff from another bedroom. All of the garden stuff has gone, I think the fridge has sold and the dishwasher!
not letting them go yet I can cope with sitting on the floor but not washing up!
Hope every one else is selling stuff OK
ooh now this could solve my shipping problems
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

you didnt get very far did you
YOU are far too efficient a parent!! That was very quick!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:21 pm
sneaking a peek ...

what time do you call this?!
mine have been in bed for ages .... well about 10 minutes actually
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

NIte nite baby flyaway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.