Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

sloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the roughsloane46 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Bushman
Last time the phone rang was at 13.05, it's just rang 1 half hours later. We are usually a busy agent. Is that telling you something guys???

Bushy the EA.

On another note I was watching an Aussie property show the other night and the EA went round putting leaflets in postboxes in the local area to advertise one of the houses she was selling........and it worked. Think it would be a good plan to do similar
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

They' ve been selling like hot cakes till about June. It will come to that soon.

I'll be gone by then.

Originally Posted by sloane46

On another note I was watching an Aussie property show the other night and the EA went round putting leaflets in postboxes in the local area to advertise one of the houses she was selling........and it worked. Think it would be a good plan to do similar
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

Why? do you really need to ask my friend?? It's the most amazing, beautiful place we have ever visited. We travelled around the whole country in a campervan and had a fab time. Every day was an adventure. We know things will be different when we go out to work, but there will be alot more to do in our spare time. Main reason for going is that big yellow thing in the sky. We love being outdoors, especially of an evening. God i could go on, and on, and on, and on!!

Bushy
hahahaha! Same reason; except i did it back in 1991 and have only just managed to get back. Doh!!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Don't worry we'll all be back soon! Your off in a few days, bring on the morning chorus!

Originally Posted by walkermat
hahahaha! Same reason; except i did it back in 1991 and have only just managed to get back. Doh!!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Coo eeee

Anybody home??
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

No, sold it
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Multi can be 3%, try and go for joint sole agency. Whoever sells gets the commission @ there going rate (1% / 1.5%).
Joint sole agency sounds good, I'll see if I can get them both to agree to 1%. That extra 0.5% means another £2000 which to be honest I would like, but its no good to me if the damn house won't sell eh!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

No, sold it

Now that made me giggle.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:45 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

No, sold it
you are just showing off now
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi everybody, back again, your estate agent inside information service!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Hi everybody, back again, your estate agent inside information service!

Yay, Now bushy I have a hot London property for sale, anyone on yer books you think might fancy it
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

No, sold it
Don't rub it in Made me laugh though
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh yeah, plenty.....

Originally Posted by christina225
Yay, Now bushy I have a hot London property for sale, anyone on yer books you think might fancy it
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

No, sold it
Showoff!

Honestly, I think no ones here and go away and when I come back you're all having fun!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 4:08 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

No, sold it
really??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.