Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

I want some viewer so someone can put an offer in
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by daunted
HI - everyone - sorry this is gonna be dead quick cos i am out in half hour and not had shower yet!!
OK - I have accepted an offer on my house. Lady didnt increase her offfer but tht nice guy i showed round offered £5k more than her and i am happy with that! Conditions are that we get all done and dusted by 23 Nov or house back on market, not dropping a penny on price even IF survey shows anything (dont think it will) and that house still being marketed at least until they have done their survey!
He has run back to EA agreeing all of that and passed on solicitors details SO from here on in - lets hope its straight forward adn doesnt end in tears
Nice one daunted, hope the rest goes smoothly for you.

Christina X
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:02 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
I want some viewer so someone can put an offer in
Sending house viewer Karma!!!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
I made the mistake of looking at the exchange rate yesterday

oh how do i wish i had booked that rate a few weeks back - but then i didnt have a house buyer and i was scared i wouldnt have the funds to cover it

he who dares wins
I did but now tied all our savings up till we sell OH not too worried, phew
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks a feel really sh*t tonight as I just want to go, I will go and have another it might lift my spirits
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a feel really sh*t tonight as I just want to go, I will go and have another it might lift my spirits
I'm sure that will do the trick!

Sending K for lots of viewers!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:10 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
HI - everyone - sorry this is gonna be dead quick cos i am out in half hour and not had shower yet!!
OK - I have accepted an offer on my house. Lady didnt increase her offfer but tht nice guy i showed round offered £5k more than her and i am happy with that! Conditions are that we get all done and dusted by 23 Nov or house back on market, not dropping a penny on price even IF survey shows anything (dont think it will) and that house still being marketed at least until they have done their survey!
He has run back to EA agreeing all of that and passed on solicitors details SO from here on in - lets hope its straight forward adn doesnt end in tears
BRILL NEWS HONEY fingers crossed that it all goes to plan xx
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:11 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

I did but now tied all our savings up till we sell OH not too worried, phew
you are planning on selling your OH?!
is he worth very much?
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:12 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

awhhhhhh, its alright, i've been like that all week, feeling much better today though, might have something to do with the bar of dark chocolate i've got in the fridge with me name on it
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Adele, wishing you all the luck just can't wait to post exchanged contracts. You have all got to pop into this tread till we have all sold. Could try and arrange some good meetups from this tread.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

you are planning on selling your OH?!
is he worth very much?
Thanks Adele first laugh in hours. No only too me
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Adele first laugh in hours. No only too me
Ah bless.
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by want2bthere
awhhhhhh, its alright, i've been like that all week, feeling much better today though, might have something to do with the bar of dark chocolate i've got in the fridge with me name on it
It is Sh*te though, we have all waited so bloody long for our visa's now can't sell the bloody house. The next person that says do you think it is a sign I just might punch Sorry guys rant over
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It is Sh*te though, we have all waited so bloody long for our visa's now can't sell the bloody house. The next person that says do you think it is a sign I just might punch Sorry guys rant over
I'll hold them, you punch away!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:19 am
so far so good

glad i'm not the only one who gets "maybe someone trying to tell you something"...............yeah, buy my bl******dy house so i can on with my life:curse: ok now it time for chocolate!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.