Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
but we love you for them.
creep

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
oh how do i wish i had booked that rate a few weeks back - but then i didnt have a house buyer and i was scared i wouldnt have the funds to cover it
Ah, how hindsight would be vunderbar! When it was at 2.51 (for a day) and our sale was stc i thought about it. But even just the thought gave me butterflys so chickened out. FOOL!! But, it may go back up and the money is with Mr Bingley (in Bradford) until then. In the meantime i'll rent-a-tent.

Originally Posted by somme
Thanks a feel really sh*t tonight as I just want to go, I will go and have another it might lift my spirits
Oh somme! Alcohol works, dont knock it Personally if laws were different i'd be on something stronger by now!!!

Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys - and hugs to somme
sorry i cant stop got a date and i am more than a little late.
love and hugs to everyone - sending postive thoughts everyones way
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:21 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
have fun dont do anything we wouldnt do
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Have a good time don't get too serious you are off to Oz soon
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:26 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

oh i forgot, just a small whinge, phoned EA at 1.30, the girl i need to speak to is on other phone and will call me back, did she? did she hell
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Well Daunted's got a date and she's had an offer on her house!! Good things come in 3's so she should get her visa next!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:29 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by want2bthere
oh i forgot, just a small whinge, phoned EA at 1.30, the girl i need to speak to is on other phone and will call me back, did she? did she hell
maybe its a long call???!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:30 am
so far so good

Originally Posted by sarab40
maybe its a long call???!!

the one i make to her in the morning will be.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

They don't phone back unless they have good news. They're cowards like that.
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

the one i make to her in the morning will be.

:curse:
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Time to change EA or get another onboard
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well Daunted's got a date and she's had an offer on her house!! Good things come in 3's so she should get her visa next!!
I wondered what you were going to say for a minute
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I wondered what you were going to say for a minute
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

I am now going to serve the curry I MADE earlier otherwise I will be pi**ed
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:36 am
sarab40

I am now going to serve the curry I MADE earlier otherwise I will be pi**ed
Mygod..you DID do something today..well done!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.