Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 29th 2007, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
under the cushions...

under the quilts on the beds.....

The other day I had a basket full of ironing, so I shoved it in the boot of the car.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:09 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christina225
The other day I had a basket full of ironing, so I shoved it in the boot of the car.
just the ironing?!
i have been regularly putting a whole stack of things in the boot of the car - i even made Graz come home from work one day so i could fill up the car boot - he went back to work with the rear suspension somewhat low

Adele
(note to self: must not tell this story to anyone who is likely to want to buy my car - need to sell that next )
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christina225
Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
just the ironing?!
i have been regularly putting a whole stack of things in the boot of the car - i even made Graz come home from work one day so i could fill up the car boot - he went back to work with the rear suspension somewhat low

Adele
(note to self: must not tell this story to anyone who is likely to want to buy my car - need to sell that next )
LOL.

Must remember that one!

We have a big chest which we use as a coffee table and that is a GODSEND!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:35 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL.

Must remember that one!

We have a big chest which we use as a coffee table and that is a GODSEND!
i also lived in fear of viewers wanting to look inside the garden shed - it was my usual hiding place for all the extra kids toys that wouldnt fit in their cupboards - the trouble was if you opened the shed door things tended to fall out on you!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i also lived in fear of viewers wanting to look inside the garden shed - it was my usual hiding place for all the extra kids toys that wouldnt fit in their cupboards - the trouble was if you opened the shed door things tended to fall out on you!
That's a good idea, hope you wear your hard hat when opening the door.

I piled all the toys in a heap and then put a screen round them. That way I can chuck them behind the screen in a hurry but the kids can still get at them.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

We are all mad, becuse we are all doing the same thing And so are/have our viewers
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Too funny. Ive discovered the shed and boot trick last weekend.
Been to the tip about ten times now. I went to a new EA today and said "Sell the F%&kr" then i went to my existing one and said whats up and he mumbled about marketing plan subprime NR and dropping the price. I didnt tell him he was a lightweight and so like out of there. What do I do to dump him officially ? Do I just send him a letter in regular post giving him the weeks notice ?
All the best everyone.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by twhurl
Too funny. Ive discovered the shed and boot trick last weekend.
Been to the tip about ten times now. I went to a new EA today and said "Sell the F%&kr" then i went to my existing one and said whats up and he mumbled about marketing plan subprime NR and dropping the price. I didnt tell him he was a lightweight and so like out of there. What do I do to dump him officially ? Do I just send him a letter in regular post giving him the weeks notice ?
All the best everyone.
Make sure your new agent starts marketing your property on the same day as the old one finishes otherwise you will have to pay for a HIPS if you need one. We have to tell ours we are leaving them by phone as we have now been with them since May!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Just like to say thanks to all who have given me support over the last few weeks

Back on top, so lets get these houses sold
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

LOL about you all hiding stuff - rather conveniently my next door neighbours have gone back home to India for a month and rather stupidly left us with a key their house is full of our shi7!!! highchairs, clothes, you name its dumped in there.

As well as me borrowing a vase for my fresh flowers and their lawn mower

Only problem they are selfishly returning on Tuesday (hope I remember to replace/remove everything) and we have a viewer on Wednesday - may have to bing it all in iwth guinea pig.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Gonnago
LOL about you all hiding stuff - rather conveniently my next door neighbours have gone back home to India for a month and rather stupidly left us with a key their house is full of our shi7!!! highchairs, clothes, you name its dumped in there.

As well as me borrowing a vase for my fresh flowers and their lawn mower

Only problem they are selfishly returning on Tuesday (hope I remember to replace/remove everything) and we have a viewer on Wednesday - may have to bing it all in iwth guinea pig.

Do you think they will fall for " yes when I went away on holiday It always seemed like I had more furniture/crap than I remembered when I got back, maybe you should pop out for a nice lunch/dinner to get over your flight on me of course due to my very small win on the lottery and you being such wonderful neighbours whilst we have lived here!"
would then give you a couple of hours to tidy up!!!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TMRE

Do you think they will fall for " yes when I went away on holiday It always seemed like I had more furniture/crap than I remembered when I got back, maybe you should pop out for a nice lunch/dinner to get over your flight on me of course due to my very small win on the lottery and you being such wonderful neighbours whilst we have lived here!"
would then give you a couple of hours to tidy up!!!
LOL its worth a shot.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

walkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the roughwalkermat is a jewel in the rough

09:30 on Sunday and no-one about!!!! Gosh, you must all be scrubbing, popping out to sheds and car-boots with washing and kids toys. Or just having a lie in

Folks gone to Bath so we having a nice quiet lie-in. Peace and quiet (except OH just turned over mumbling about me 'tappety tapping' (typing)).

Fingers crossed for yoo's all this week! Lets have it as a week of completions.... i'm lonely on the exchange rate thread, all chums are here

Ok, just got a kick from OH to shut up!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:37 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by walkermat
09:30 on Sunday and no-one about!!!! Gosh, you must all be scrubbing, popping out to sheds and car-boots with washing and kids toys. Or just having a lie in

Folks gone to Bath so we having a nice quiet lie-in. Peace and quiet (except OH just turned over mumbling about me 'tappety tapping' (typing)).

Fingers crossed for yoo's all this week! Lets have it as a week of completions.... i'm lonely on the exchange rate thread, all chums are here

Tell him to get up and make youa coffee!!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:52 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by walkermat

i would love to be on the exchange rate thread with you - if you could just persuade our buyers to hurry up a bit that would be great

i wasnt having a lie-in - i was out dropping Graz at the start of the Great North Run
He now has to run all the way to the finish if he wants picking up again

Adele

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.