Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:17 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
Truth? feeling terrible, want to sit in corner and cry feeling sorry for myself. My left eye has all swollen so not only do i feel crap i also look it too

are your meds working yet
coming your way, take it easy theres know point in trying to battle on through ( like we women do) you'll feel worse in the long run
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Just make sure you are the first one to get benefit of a lovely clean bathroom (best wait til viewers have gone first though!)[/QUOTE]

Will do!
Hope you feel better soon
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by want2bthere
are your meds working yet
coming your way, take it easy theres know point in trying to battle on through ( like we women do) you'll feel worse in the long run
Thanks i will do. kids are at dads, i have microwave dinner for one, and laptop set up in front room Jonas Armstrong is back as Robin Hood at 7.30 so that should help

Originally Posted by dinky2
Just make sure you are the first one to get benefit of a lovely clean bathroom (best wait til viewers have gone first though!)
Will do!
Hope you feel better soon[/quote]

thanks
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:26 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Thanks i will do. kids are at dads, i have microwave dinner for one, and laptop set up in front room Jonas Armstrong is back as Robin Hood at 7.30 so that should help
b: thanks
BLISSSSSSSSSSSSS, no kids and complete control over remote ENJOY
have a lay in aswell x
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

BLISSSSSSSSSSSSS, no kids and complete control over remote ENJOY
have a lay in aswell x
# YAY and I am plannning what sights to see on my jollidays in a couple of weeks
Old Oct 6th 2007, 4:44 am
so far so good

# YAY and I am plannning what sights to see on my jollidays in a couple of weeks
brill, i really envy you, PEACE, my 2 kids are busy making a mess with play-doh and hubby has just turned question of sport on to a rediculously high volume
Old Oct 6th 2007, 5:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

how exciting how ya feeling today?
thats really good news, we've been into EA this morning with stuff for solicitor ( they're conected to EA, hopefully this wil make things run quicker). mentioned that we want to exchange before 1st week in nov and we're flying out on 18th, might change these flights but i'm not gonna tell them he said that he'll contact all parties on monday
now going to print of the 'TO DO LIST' on here
and good news............ singapore airlines wont charge us of we want to change flight! at last we're saving money somewhere!!!!!!!!!
Great news re the air fare, it's all getting very close now isn't it??

Truth? feeling terrible, want to sit in corner and cry feeling sorry for myself. My left eye has all swollen so not only do i feel crap i also look it too
Hope you're feeling better soon Daunted!!
Old Oct 6th 2007, 5:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

That should make you feel better! Enjoy the peace and relax! You'll be better soon.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

[QUOTE=daunted;5387944]
Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber

ooh now im all embarrassed
About what??!!!! Don't you like a nice ass
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

[quote=Dan the Plumber;5394672]

About what??!!!! Don't you like a nice ass
yeah and i like men in tights 29 minutes and counting
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-jonas.jpg  
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

awww guys thanks for the karma and get well wishes
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

No sign of our 7pm viewers yet so it looks like another wasted afternoon of tidying:curse::curse:
Why do they do this to us???
Friends arriving in 10 mins and I'm not showing viewers round while we're having dinner.
Time to hit the wine.....
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

No sign of our 7pm viewers yet so it looks like another wasted afternoon of tidying:curse::curse:
Friends arriving in 10 mins and I'm not showing viewers round while we're having dinner.
:curse::curse::curse: why on earth ............................:curse:
Old Oct 6th 2007, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have they turned up???? Bastards if they haven't! :curse:

Have a nice dinner with your friends and try to forget the viewers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.