Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:55 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by want2bthere
tiggs is it you that have had crown round if so can i have there details cant seem to find them ta x
i contacted by email via
www.crownrelo.com

and got a response via telephone and email next working day.

really nice lady called Vicki was here yesterday - i was very impressed
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOOOOOOOOO........... not good enough we want more
Wellllll...............

Just reading the thread Re: One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

Found out something about Tiggs she has probably forgotten she posted....................

In revealing this information she started a BE trend. I have been reading the thread and it is hilarious!

She probably doesn't know she is an ambassador for expat women.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:57 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Welllll......................

It's not illegal or immoral - if that's worrying you Tiggs!

It's something I read on an old post on BE!

But it's not something I would tell anyone male!

Can I have the chocolate now?

Oh THAT! that is not a secret

if you read through the thread (how many pages is it now?!)
you will find that i tell everybody ALL about that !!! - in graphic detail
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:59 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i contacted by email via
www.crownrelo.com

and got a response via telephone and email next working day.

really nice lady called Vicki was here yesterday - i was very impressed

thanks will do that now. managed to get pss out on 30oct and that company excess international who advertise at bottom of our thread coming on 31st oct. dont know alot about them though, but seemed ok so far with returning calls etc.
Old Oct 12th 2007, 2:59 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Wellllll...............

Just reading the thread Re: One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

Found out something about Tiggs she has probably forgotten she posted....................

In revealing this information she started a BE trend. I have been reading the thread and it is hilarious!

She probably doesn't know she is an ambassador for expat women.
i was behind a woman in the supermarket the other day and she had a whole stack of 'feminine products' - i was dying to tell her all about it

(but i thought i better not - didnt want throwing out of asda for terrorising the customers )
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:01 pm
sneaking a peek ...

thanks will do that now. managed to get pss out on 30oct and that company excess international who advertise at bottom of our thread coming on 31st oct. dont know alot about them though, but seemed ok so far with returning calls etc.
had robinsons in this morning too - again very impressed
didnt bother making appointments with the other two companies i contacted as it took them 2 weeks and 3 weeks to getr back to me on my initial query
i will let you know my final thoughts after i have had the quotes next week
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

i was behind a woman in the supermarket the other day and she had a whole stack of 'feminine products' - i was dying to tell her all about it

(but i thought i better not - didnt want throwing out of asda for terrorising the customers )
I have to admit you got me thinking! I have wondered about it before - and promptly forgotten. If supplies in OZ are as dire as reported, I may just invest in one before we go.

Now everyone else is scratching their heads and wondering 'what the..'
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:05 pm
sneaking a peek ...

I have to admit you got me thinking! I have wondered about it before - and promptly forgotten. If supplies in OZ are as dire as reported, I may just invest in one before we go.

Now everyone else is scratching their heads and wondering 'what the..'

it did take some getting used to (probably about 6 months to be totally comfortable) - but there is no way i would go back now
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

it did take some getting used to (probably about 6 months to be totally comfortable) - but there is no way i would go back now

Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

I have just spoken to solicitor re house sale and they say everygthign ready to send contracts to my buyer BUT they havent had the name of the buyers solicitor yet from the Estate Agent!! :curse:
Rang EA and buyer hasnt returned their message asking for solicitors details BUT the survey HAS been paid for and done (results not back yet) DO you think i should be worrying just yet - EA seems to think not as the survey has been done ME?? Im just nervous about the whole thing
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:24 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

ok think i got the jist of it, i wont be adding to the shortage of products in aus either, had coil fitted last year and it been great

nothing to do with house selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by daunted
I have just spoken to solicitor re house sale and they say everygthign ready to send contracts to my buyer BUT they havent had the name of the buyers solicitor yet from the Estate Agent!! :curse:
Rang EA and buyer hasnt returned their message asking for solicitors details BUT the survey HAS been paid for and done (results not back yet) DO you think i should be worrying just yet - EA seems to think not as the survey has been done ME?? Im just nervous about the whole thing
Sounds odd - BUT as you say, they've paid for the survey. Maybe they just haven't bothered to get back to the EA?? Maybe they don't realise that they should appoint one so soon in the process?? Ask the EA to keep nagging them. Some people are just not aufait with the process.

Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon!
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:31 pm
so far so good

i wouldnt worry, but must admit this is one of the first bits of info yor EA should have got from them, time to kick EA up backside me thinks. they've done survey but things arent going to progress if your solicitor hasnt got the right info
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:31 pm
sneaking a peek ...

i wouldnt panic yet - sounds like they just havent sorted themselves out yet with a solicitor. if the survey hadnt been paid for i might have said you needed to worry but i think this is still ok
Old Oct 12th 2007, 3:34 pm
sneaking a peek ...

ok think i got the jist of it, i wont be adding to the shortage of products in aus either, had coil fitted last year and it been great

nothing to do with house selling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nope nothing to do with house selling - but when did we ever stay on topic for long

didnt need the coil - we have surgically ensured that we have completed our family - if you see what i mean

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.