Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 13th 2007, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Soz, couldn't resist. The rest are though.

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That middle piccy isn't QLD!!!

Cheer up, we'll all be there soon!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Whatever you want

Originally Posted by twhurl
Well Ive been cleaning all morning so now I'm going for a walk and maybe drop down the EA and smack him around a bit
Hey Bushy the old sign is dumped in my driveway. SHould I dump it back at the old EA or just dump it ?

cheers
Old Oct 13th 2007, 1:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushman
Soz, couldn't resist. The rest are though.
Cheeky!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 1:49 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Shoot ! Just got a call. New viewing lined up in 30 mins.
Now have to bulldoze the house and garden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 2:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Goodluck! They don't give you much notice do they??? Did the EA give you the viewing before or after you smacked them!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 2:53 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

have they been? what happened?!!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:04 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Had some thing to eat taken the dog out, going to do some shredding so I can sit down, feel really tired
have you dozed off yet?!

Originally Posted by Bushman
Sat here at my desk dreaming of Oz. Hey Somme, got some pics of QLD.
fab pics

Well Ive been cleaning all morning so now I'm going for a walk and maybe drop down the EA and smack him around a bit
Hey Bushy the old sign is dumped in my driveway. SHould I dump it back at the old EA or just dump it ?

cheers
We asked our old EA to remove their sign about 3 weeks ago - last weekend graz got fed up and took it down - this week it is still lying down at the side of the house. Not sure how we get them to take it away

Afternoon all - i have just spent ALL day treking around the metro centre looking at luggage and cases

didnt know it would be so complicated

youngest has decided he wants a trucki (had to chase him around the shop to get him to put it back on the shelf!) so at least he is sorted
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
have they been? what happened?!!

Yes they've been. I think it went well. They seemed to like everything.
I stayed out of the way first then casually struck up a chat with them and
plugged a few of the features.
Whats the protocol for viewings if the EA is there ? Should you keep out or
grab the viewers and shake them and say "Look I got 20 other people waiting so whats it gonna be ?"
No seriously what should you do ? I thought I did well just casually talking about the place.
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Yes they've been. I think it went well. They seemed to like everything.
I stayed out of the way first then casually struck up a chat with them and
plugged a few of the features.
Whats the protocol for viewings if the EA is there ? Should you keep out or
grab the viewers and shake them and say "Look I got 20 other people waiting so whats it gonna be ?"
No seriously what should you do ? I thought I did well just casually talking about the place.
good luck and hope they come back with a decent offer
sarah
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:57 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted for a while, trying to break the habit, but I have been avidly reading & catching up with everyone elses posts today I found reading all the doom & gloom depressed and panicked me a bit so took a break.

Congratulations to everyone who has sold (albeit subject to contract) fingers crossed that it all goes through smoothly.

Made the painful decision to reduce house by a further £20k today, already reduced it 10k, so not overpriced by any means as 6 mths ago we know we could of got original asking price :curse: Still, we weren't ready then so missed the boat. We've also given EA 2 wks notice and got another one coming next week to take pics etc. Need Karma please in the hope it will generate some fresh interest.

Good luck everyone, it's good to be back

Julie x
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itsjulie
Hi everyone,

I haven't posted for a while, trying to break the habit, but I have been avidly reading & catching up with everyone elses posts today I found reading all the doom & gloom depressed and panicked me a bit so took a break.

Congratulations to everyone who has sold (albeit subject to contract) fingers crossed that it all goes through smoothly.

Made the painful decision to reduce house by a further £20k today, already reduced it 10k, so not overpriced by any means as 6 mths ago we know we could of got original asking price :curse: Still, we weren't ready then so missed the boat. We've also given EA 2 wks notice and got another one coming next week to take pics etc. Need Karma please in the hope it will generate some fresh interest.

Julie x
sent you some
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:12 am
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Thanks Mands
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

Hi everyone,

Julie x
hi julie, totaly agree with being all doom and gloom,i think sometimes it can make you more paronoid about your own situation when you read about others, it is also helpful and has answered many questions,
so goodluck and hope it sells quickly for you !
sending some karma for luck !!!!!!!
sarah
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:54 am
sneaking a peek ...

. Need Karma please in the hope it will generate some fresh interest.

Julie x
Karma sent
Old Oct 13th 2007, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi everyone,

Julie x
Hi again Julie,

Hope the reduction works for you. We have reduced ours by £26k and are thinking of reducing it by a further £24K.

K's sent for some better houseselling luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.