Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:22 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by daunted
YOU are far too efficient a parent!! That was very quick!!!!!!!!
they are well trained
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
SEE ABOVE!
Oh yeah
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

OK - Im off to update my blog
please dont post too much
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:39 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

lol
i need to do mine too so you are farily safe from me
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
what time do you call this?!
mine have been in bed for ages .... well about 10 minutes actually
Mine should have been in bed at 8pm. She was badgering us to play hang man and wouln't go until she had made us guess the word.

NIte nite baby flyaway
She's in bed now. Doubt she'll sleep until 10pm - she's a night owl like her Mum!

they are well trained

Wish mine was - see above.

Just logged back on to have a rant. As i was putting small child to bed, I got her library book out of her school bag to read. In there was a note asking the kids to take wellies and waterproofs to school tomorrow. guess who has grown out of both and whose Mother has been putting off buying new........... Guess whose child will have to go to school in too small wellies tomorrow?? Bloomin school, they are always doing this. Don't know how they expect parents to 'magic' things overnight. Now contemplating sending the OH to the all night Tescos to see if they have any kiddie wellies. :curse: :curse:
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Have to go and have a nose...............
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol
i need to do mine too so you are farily safe from me
Did you buy any corn flour?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:52 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

hey want2bthere - fancy a chunk of my chocolate?
save me a bit, stuffed full of m&s white chocolate and rasberry cookies at mo

Get baking babe
she'll be so busy baking she wont have time to do the viewings
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
save me a bit, stuffed full of m&s white chocolate and rasberry cookies at mo

I'll have a bit - I don't have any choccie tonight - just wine! I try to limit calorie overload to just one thing!
she'll be so busy baking she wont have time to do the viewings
Haven't smelt my baking............
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:02 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Did you buy any corn flour?
lol - not yet but i am now COMPLETELY out so it will be on my next shopping list

didnt fancy runny food for the next month
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol - not yet but i am now COMPLETELY out so it will be on my next shopping list

You can get those thickening granules which are easier to use and run out faster!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:07 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

runny food = runny p**, not good
anyway calling it a night, gonna roll into bed, sleep tight everyone see ya tomorrow
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just been over and read your new blog entries Daunted and Tiggs. Great again!

Forgot to check Walkermat's - anyone know how they are doing???
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
runny food = runny p**, not good
anyway calling it a night, gonna roll into bed, sleep tight everyone see ya tomorrow
Night w2bt!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Went to see a friend and a glass of wine came back and you lot have gone completely mad

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.