Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 4th 2007, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Hope you were in a 4x4, good piccies though, you must be bored
Old Oct 4th 2007, 11:11 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to wish every one luck this weekend and me too

Beautiful weekend to sell a house......people will be buzzing to get some viewing crammed in.

++++++++++++++++++ vibes....come on we can do this !!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 11:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Great piccies! Thanks Bushey for cheering us up! We're heading for Adelaide.

Went out last April and took in SA, NSW and Vic. On previous trips we've always been to NSW - as family are there, driven up from Brisbane to Cairns, visited Alice Springs and Ulhuru and spent a few weeks in WA. We've been pretty much all over apart from Darwin and NT - we must try to get there when we're actully living in Oz.

Got to say, there wasn't one place I didn't like!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 11:21 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

wow fab pictures
cheered me up no end.
cant wait to get on that plane and see these places for myself (i am one of the mad people who are emigrating to a country they have never been too )
Old Oct 4th 2007, 11:23 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Just wanted to wish every one luck this weekend and me too

Beautiful weekend to sell a house......people will be buzzing to get some viewing crammed in.

++++++++++++++++++ vibes....come on we can do this !!!
yup second that

GOOD LUCK with the viewers
Old Oct 4th 2007, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Cheers T+ G, Got loads more piccy's, where are you heading? Wow, If you like wildlife, birdlife and sealife your gonna love it! Its RAW.

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
wow fab pictures
cheered me up no end.
cant wait to get on that plane and see these places for myself (i am one of the mad people who are emigrating to a country they have never been too )
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc01358.jpgWhinging Pom House seller-dsc05879.jpgWhinging Pom House seller-dsc06116.jpg
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:01 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

beautiful!!
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Well that's it - I've officially had enough.

I posted a while back. We were the family that got an asking price offer (mmm!!) within a month of it being on the market froma family who didn't have their house on the market.... Well their house has been on for over 6 weeks now with no viewers...

We've tried everything now to sell. We dropped it down to 249950 for a opening viewing - no offers. I even tried some of those house buying companys as on the internet it came out at about 230K which to be honest seem ok but no - the sharlatans offered between 175 - 189k. needless to say we told them to go forth and multiply. Anyway, we've taken it off the market. I'm going to get a few agents in next week and I think we'll put it back on in January.

I think our visa needs validating by the beginning of april... we feel bollo#ed at the mo

A question for a resident EA - what do we do if we go with another agent in Jan. Will we still be liable to pay the previous agent if this family eventually buy - they never put in a formal offer as they didn't have a house on the market?

Thought I'd feela bit better with the sign down - now I'm panicking about the photo's in Jan. At least when they were took in May the wysteria was out.... Don't think I ever moaned so bl##dy much before all this house selling malarchy!!!! I'm eating none stop tooo - how I wished I was one of those lucky individuals who didn't eat when they were stressed.....

karma to all
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Sorry the photo's aren't helping.... may be I could raffle the house instead?
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Fab pics - where were they taken??
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Fitzroy Island, just off the Cairns coast. The Great Australian Byte along the Nullabor (SA/WA border) and The Pinnicles Desert, north Perth.

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Fab pics - where were they taken??
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

You need 6 months to pass btween the 1st time they viewed with the old EA and the second time with the new EA, otherwise the previous EA gets the commission :curse:
Originally Posted by sheli0508
Well that's it - I've officially had enough.

I posted a while back. We were the family that got an asking price offer (mmm!!) within a month of it being on the market froma family who didn't have their house on the market.... Well their house has been on for over 6 weeks now with no viewers...

We've tried everything now to sell. We dropped it down to 249950 for a opening viewing - no offers. I even tried some of those house buying companys as on the internet it came out at about 230K which to be honest seem ok but no - the sharlatans offered between 175 - 189k. needless to say we told them to go forth and multiply. Anyway, we've taken it off the market. I'm going to get a few agents in next week and I think we'll put it back on in January.

I think our visa needs validating by the beginning of april... we feel bollo#ed at the mo

A question for a resident EA - what do we do if we go with another agent in Jan. Will we still be liable to pay the previous agent if this family eventually buy - they never put in a formal offer as they didn't have a house on the market?

Thought I'd feela bit better with the sign down - now I'm panicking about the photo's in Jan. At least when they were took in May the wysteria was out.... Don't think I ever moaned so bl##dy much before all this house selling malarchy!!!! I'm eating none stop tooo - how I wished I was one of those lucky individuals who didn't eat when they were stressed.....

karma to all
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Lovely piccies Bushy
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc05182.jpg

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc07162.jpg

Whinging Pom House seller-dsc07731.jpg

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.