Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
Full of good ideas me - I'm an ENFJ after all...

Lau x
LOL! Wonder if women who want to emigrate tend to be ENFJ??? Or if lots of people are!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL! Wonder if women who want to emigrate tend to be ENFJ??? Or if lots of people are!
Only the best ones...

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Only the best ones...

Lau x
Of course!!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Of course!!
Good luck with the sponsorship application...

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good luck with the sponsorship application...

Lau x
Thanks! I was doing it online while I was on here last night! Spent today collecting the paperwork - will have to send it off tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have a decision in the next 4 weeks. It's about time as we have been delayed time and time again by changes in the visa process - we should have had our visa application in in September!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks! I was doing it online while I was on here last night! Spent today collecting the paperwork - will have to send it off tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have a decision in the next 4 weeks. It's about time as we have been delayed time and time again by changes in the visa process - we should have had our visa application in in September!
Have left you a message on next wales meet thread....

Lau xx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope you get it processed quickly xx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have left you a message on next wales meet thread....

Lau xx
Just going over now................
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just going over now................
Only just realised you could do that - will be handy way to track who's coming......

If you want to change the info in there i.e. what time etc etc

Let me know and I will edit....

Lau x
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Only just realised you could do that - will be handy way to track who's coming......

If you want to change the info in there i.e. what time etc etc

Let me know and I will edit....

Lau x
Thanks for that - I hadn't found it before either!

Spent a few moments in October looking at the orgy meet. LOL.

Have to go and post the info on all the other sites now I know most people can make it!

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

mo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nicemo33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi all, new here to this thread and been glancing thru it. You all seem like professionals so i hope you don't mind if i pick your brains?

To cut a long story short, house been on market since April, one offer fell thru, not many viewings, EA sh1t but........tomorrow i have a lady coming for a 2nd viewing from down south. She has a shortlist of 3.

How can i tempt her?? How can i make ours the best of the 3? Been cleaning all day and its spic and span! :curse:Thinking of throwing the blooody car in if that helps!!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated........house feels like a rope around our necks and can't wait to get shut. I empathise with most of you out there in the same boat. Going insane!
Thanks for the ideas everyone........just doin tomorrow nites chilli in the slow cooker overnite so the house doesn't smell of food tomorrow!! Things we do, mad eh?? Anyway, remember me an house sellin in your prayers tonite, do a rain dance or some karma would be nice. Will let yiz know how it pans out tomorrow.......good luck to everyone else still in limbo!!
MO X
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Apparently only 2.4% of people are ENFJ. So we are special after all!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning Guys,

Hope all is well in house selling land today!

Anybody got any news?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:47 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all - hang on while i catch up!

Originally Posted by somme
Back on topic, really liked the house, coming back on Sat with OH
Excellent!

I'm back on thread now!!!

We are offering £5k cash back on completion.....
good idea - i will add that one to my list of options!

Originally Posted by mo33
Hi all, new here to this thread and been glancing thru it. You all seem like professionals so i hope you don't mind if i pick your brains?

To cut a long story short, house been on market since April, one offer fell thru, not many viewings, EA sh1t but........tomorrow i have a lady coming for a 2nd viewing from down south. She has a shortlist of 3.

How can i tempt her?? How can i make ours the best of the 3? Been cleaning all day and its spic and span! :curse:Thinking of throwing the blooody car in if that helps!!
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated........house feels like a rope around our necks and can't wait to get shut. I empathise with most of you out there in the same boat. Going insane!
welcome to the thread - feel free to whinge, complain and call your EA names

Apparently only 2.4% of people are ENFJ. So we are special after all!
i always knew i was special

Morning Guys,

Hope all is well in house selling land today!

Anybody got any news?
Morning FlyAway - no news other than i am going to do some research on selling at auction this morning - might as well look at all the options!

i was just wondering what has happend to bushy? do you think he is suddenly rushed off his feet? or maybe he has given up and jumped on a flight to oz?!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning all, grandson going home today, so normal service will resume after 11.00 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.