Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
is it my imagination or is the quote thingy not working properly today?
it seems to be missing the opening [quote bit from replies? - or i could be going a bit mad?!
It does seem to be going a bit mental! So it's not you today!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:47 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
It does seem to be going a bit mental! So it's not you today!
lol - i liked the way you phrased that ... 'its not you today'
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

lol - i liked the way you phrased that ... 'its not you today'
Well.................... I couldn't possibly comment!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:59 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Well.................... I couldn't possibly comment!
doesnt sound like you
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

doesnt sound like you
This is true! I've just done the Jungian personality test on the 'Homework' thread and it says;

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

It doesn't say spends all day on BE???
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

HOOOO bloody RAY!! Someone actually finally showed up!

The viewer was not english and didnt have great english so it was really difficult to get any vibes from him, mind you not heard anything yet so not feeling tooo positive, just nice to have someone turn up fyi I did clean but didnt get rid of the kiddies - way to much hastle, I threatened them and bribed them and they all sat at the table colouring in like perfect little angels.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:19 am
sneaking a peek ...

This is true! I've just done the Jungian personality test on the 'Homework' thread and it says;

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projects simultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

i wonder what does spending all on BE says about a person
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i wonder what does spending all on BE says about a person
It says they work from home on their PC and have great ability to toggle between screens!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:31 am
sneaking a peek ...

It says they work from home on their PC and have great ability to toggle between screens!
multi-tasking
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

multi-tasking
It is a truly female phenomenon
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:44 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Gonnago

The viewer was not english and didnt have great english so it was really difficult to get any vibes from him, mind you not heard anything yet so not feeling tooo positive, just nice to have someone turn up fyi I did clean but didnt get rid of the kiddies - way to much hastle, I threatened them and bribed them and they all sat at the table colouring in like perfect little angels.
seems odd to be saying congratulations for a viewer turning up
fingers crossed - you might not need anymore to turn up anyway!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago

O dear - I missed this post whilst I was multitasking! LOL

Great news someone came through the door! From what you say, the house is lovely, so you should get a sale once you get them in!

Good luck, hope this guy comes up trumps for you!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

No doubt like me you have multi-tasked.

I have done 3 loads of washing...

Made / drunk numerous coffees.....

Answered work emails and wrote an audit report.

Us ENFJ's are special

Lau xx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
No doubt like me you have multi-tasked.

I have done 3 loads of washing...

Made / drunk numerous coffees.....

Answered work emails and wrote an audit report.

Us ENFJ's are special

Lau xx
Yes I have, I've updated my CV, amalgamated a folder of info, cooked the dinner, taught my daughter how to French knit and surfed the internet.

Didn't know you were a ENFJ too. LOL.

Well, tonight I'm off being entrepreneurial at a Business meeting while the OH babysits. So I won't be around until later. Could do without it to be honest, but have to earn a crust!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 5:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I have, I've updated my CV, amalgamated a folder of info, cooked the dinner, taught my daughter how to French knit and surfed the internet.

Didn't know you were a ENFJ too. LOL.

Well, tonight I'm off being entrepreneurial at a Business meeting while the OH babysits. So I won't be around until later. Could do without it to be honest, but have to earn a crust!
It's a hard life - should've listened to my gran when she told me to marry for money not love

Lau

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.