Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
ohhhhhhhhh - where in UK did you say you are - im on my way!

And whats this 5 mins business. Your not supposed to time the shower afterwards.
LOL!!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:33 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i dont know - IT pro and i have to explain to him how to attach the picture properly
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i dont know - IT pro and i have to explain to him how to attach the picture properly
PMSL.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:35 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was busy at the time
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that's all you have to explain how to do properly!!!
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by graz79
i was busy at the time
So your not denying it then. LOSER!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:36 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i was busy at the time
doing what?!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i was busy at the time
The mind boggles!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

doing what?!
trying to work out how to undo his bow tie.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Poor Graz!! 3 women ganging up on him. This is the reality of swinging Graz!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
And you reckon I am naughty!!!!

Lau x
sneaking a peek ...

surely that is part of my job
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL. I'm getting funny looks from my OH here. As I'm rocking with laughter!
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Fly Away
he is not complaining up to now
Old Oct 29th 2007, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
And you reckon I am naughty!!!!

Lau x
Never said I wasn't!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.