Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by itsjulie
Genuine question...........what would be the best way to transport your.......erm......BOBs?
PMSL havent thought of that yet. disguise them? (hair mousse doesnt work lol)
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Genuine question...........what would be the best way to transport your.......erm......BOBs?
Good question - wouldn't want to risk an embarrasing moment at customs, nor the possibility of them buzzing their way around the world.......................
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Reedy
So we can look innocent if anyone looks at what we are doing
What do you mean look innocent - Im a good catholic girl *cough*
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber

everytime I come on here there's madness abounds
Mind you I like some of the topics
On a dull not still no house sale........:curse:
Hiya dan,

Sorry to ignore you - too busy crying with laughter and posting innuendo!

The worrying thing is, not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips all day!
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
there have been several threads about this in the past
everyway imaginable (and some not!!!!) has been suggested
Think it might be better to buy new and save the embarrassment

They have some great toy shops in Oz.........not that I'd know of course
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Good question - wouldn't want to risk an embarrasing moment at customs, nor the possibility of them buzzing their way around the world.......................
take the batteries out!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Put them in your suitcase!!! At least you won't have to live with the embarrassment of having them checked in front of you or having to list them for customs.

Of course this depends on how many you have

Alternatively you could by new when you get there!!!! I am sure they sell them
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Gonnago
PMSL havent thought of that yet. disguise them? (hair mousse doesnt work lol)
So it definately wasn't hair mousse on the window cill then.....................
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

i added this link the the thread above - and then realised that loads of people had posted since so noone would read it!!!
so here it is again

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ansport+rabbit
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Think it might be better to buy new and save the embarrassment

They have some great toy shops in Oz.........not that I'd know of course
Adelaide is full of sex shops I was shocked!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:12 am
sneaking a peek ...

The worrying thing is, not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips all day!
speak for yourself - i am half way down a bottle of nice south australian red
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Reedy
Put them in your suitcase!!! At least you won't have to live with the embarrassment of having them checked in front of you or having to list them for customs.

Of course this depends on how many you have

Alternatively you could by new when you get there!!!! I am sure they sell them
Customs can check your suitcases - couple of times I've had them rifle through my dirty undies!!!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So that's Graz's nickname!!
sneaking a peek ...

Adelaide is full of sex shops I was shocked!
of course you were
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

what about us blondes.?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.