Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh no - My hubby has just asked me up to bed, I haev spent so long talking about it today I cant be arsed
I'm sure it won't take long!
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i bet he isnt pleased
he is none the wiser - doesnt even know how to switch on a computer. He thinks I am typing up my reports for work, which is what I sat down to do over 13 hours ago and havent even opened the file yet. Tomorrows another day......

Anyway best go and fulfill my marital duties.;-p
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
I'm sure it won't take long!
now dan i would just like to point out to you that this is actually no incentive to a girl!!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no - My hubby has just asked me up to bed, I haev spent so long talking about it today I cant be arsed
He'll become suspicious mind....

Lau x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:45 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

he is none the wiser - doesnt even know how to switch on a computer. He thinks I am typing up my reports for work, which is what I sat down to do over 13 hours ago and havent even opened the file yet. Tomorrows another day......

Anyway best go and fulfill my marital duties.;-p
i guess we will be seeing you tomorrow then
goodnight!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

now dan i would just like to point out to you that this is actually no incentive to a girl!!!
right now it actually is lol. if I sit here long enough he will be finished before I finish undressing.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

WHAT?!! So thats where I've been going wrong
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

right now it actually is lol. if I sit here long enough he will be finished before I finish undressing.
Go sort him out....

Lau x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:47 am
sneaking a peek ...

well i am off too.
i would tell you all that i am going to do my dishes but you are not going to believe me anyway!!

might go and check out what Graz has under that tux

night all!!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:48 am
sneaking a peek ...

rofpmsl
BE Forum Addict

well i am off too.
i would tell you all that i am going to do my dishes but you are not going to believe me anyway!!

night all!!!
take pics.

see you all in the morning - wish me luck lol
BE Enthusiast

well i am off too.

night all!!!
Night night......see you in 5.........
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

take pics.

have fun
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:50 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

take pics.

well when he has dozed off make your way over here.

Double 0 Graz
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

take pics.

You've always got bob to finish you off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.