Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Gonnago
lol I've got it - the deal clincher! im going to offer my guinea pig for protection. That will clear all the doubts about the area. and we all love to think we are getting something for nothing.
PMSL. great idea.

Make sure you tell the children with the viewers this, so they badger (!) their parents to buy your house!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Hi everybody its.........The Bushman!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bushman
Hi everybody its.........The Bushman!
Yay! Bushey, where've you been???

Hope you haven't been having fun while we've been on here whinging?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Been really really quiet, just been trying to do what little work i have instead of being fixated with BE! Hows is everybody?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Been really really quiet, just been trying to do what little work i have instead of being fixated with BE! Hows is everybody?
Probably a good idea, we have all tipped over the edge of sanity here, (well I have anyway!)

I have important stuff to do and I'm sitting on here..................... aghhh
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:49 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning folks!

Just got up again - I love half term!!

House looks like a tip. so viewers had better give me some warning! LOL.

Want2bthere - Your poor solicitor - what happened? Hope the stand in is OK! Hope your sis is keeping her chin up! Flights - see above!
not sure and i didnt like to ask, but he must have heard the panic in my voice cause he quickly said that my case was being dealt with. have already had a email and call from stand in today, they thought i wanted to complete on 18/11 said NOOOOOOOO i'm flying on that day, we want to complete asap
yep re flights, we've booked with singapore who have confirmed that they dont charge for changing flights subject to availablity

BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why has everyone in my street waited to put the house on the market the same time as us:curse: we now have 4 identical houses for sale in the street - I have resorted to offering my 50" plasma screen free lol.

We do have a viewer for Sunday though.
bugger, and you must be deperate to get a sale , hubby would never get rid of the plasma
good luck with viewing though x
Old Oct 25th 2007, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

ahhhhhhhh nice to be remembered
omg whos the manic depressive, your orginal buyer or is this a new one[/QUOTE]

Original buyer got a new viewer coming for a second viewing in 30 mins just in case
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
omg whos the manic depressive, your orginal buyer or is this a new one
Original buyer got a new viewer coming for a second viewing in 30 mins just in case [/QUOTE]

Good luck with the viewing Somme!!

Edit - quoting system up the spout again today???

Last edited by Fly Away; Oct 25th 2007 at 1:10 am.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:12 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Original buyer got a new viewer coming for a second viewing in 30 mins just in case [/QUOTE]

oooooh, fingersxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 25th 2007, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

They really like it and are getting in touch with EA
Old Oct 25th 2007, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

wahhhoooo - fingers crossed.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

hey Bushy. We have missed ya.
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

sounds good

sam xx
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Morning folks!

Just got up again - I love half term!!

Tiggs - I'm not dressed yet, so you're one up on me! Re the flights, it's a nightmare. Do you have Graz's date yet? I may be wrong, but I think you can provisionally book with Cathay Pacific and Singapore allow you to change dates - so thay may be worth looking at.
you lazy thing - i was calling my eldest all sorts of names for staying in bed all morning!!!
We have a start date but no official offer letter - which we were waiting for before we booked the flights - might have to take the risk tho.
We are most likely flying emirates as they are the only airline to fly from newcaslte - otherwise we would need to travel to another uk airport (with 2 under 5s and 8 suitcases )

BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry about that! phew! the arsehole up the street seems to have got himself in some financial bother and has put his house on teh market for £15,000 less than market value - that wont be good for us, as the houses structurally are the same, even if ours is much more modern and nice inside. Im hoping his just sells super fast grrrrrrr. this is getting a joke now.

Why has everyone in my street waited to put the house on the market the same time as us:curse: we now have 4 identical houses for sale in the street - I have resorted to offering my 50" plasma screen free lol.

We do have a viewer for Sunday though.
oh :curse:
typical isnt it
hopefully viewers will realise yours is worth the extra money

lol I've got it - the deal clincher! im going to offer my guinea pig for protection. That will clear all the doubts about the area. and we all love to think we are getting something for nothing.

to busy working to pop in and say hi it is a terrible excuse you know! I think it is safe to say that everyone is thoroughly fed up!

i am all confused - i thought your second viewer was coming back at the weekend? have i lost track?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
you lazy thing - i was calling my eldest all sorts of names for staying in bed all morning!!!
We have a start date but no official offer letter - which we were waiting for before we booked the flights - might have to take the risk tho.
We are most likely flying emirates as they are the only airline to fly from newcaslte - otherwise we would need to travel to another uk airport (with 2 under 5s and 8 suitcases

Good idea, I wouldn't want to travel any further than necassary with littleuns

to busy working to pop in and say hi it is a terrible excuse you know! I think it is safe to say that everyone is thoroughly fed up!

Original buyer got a new viewer coming for a second viewing in 30 mins just in case
i am all confused - i thought your second viewer was coming back at the weekend? have i lost track?[/QUOTE]

She couldn't wait until the weekend as she is that keen They are really nice people too, would rather sell to them Or am I just putting off making the leap to Oz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.