Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
i quite liked her - i hope you are going to be nice to her
all will be revealed
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
all will be revealed
This is like the cliff hanger at the end of Corras LOL.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
This is like the cliff hanger at the end of Corras LOL.
........... the tension mounts its not THAT grand!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have to alter the record of events to make it more exciting now, import some portentous music and set the scene.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:09 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back!

Hope your sis is feeling a bit better. Hope you're feeling a bit better too!
How's the house selling going? any progress?

What do you mean, would we ever go off topic. Think you were around when Tiggs' buyer pulled out weren't you? Somme is struggling with her mad buyer but may have another offer in the pipeline and the rest of us are still waiting for 'the one'. Oh, I forgot, some cheeky EA contacted us out of the blue and said they had a client who would pay £125k UNDER the asking price for our house. Well of course they have! I could walk onto the street and anyone with any sense would buy a bargain like that.
thanks for that brief
i'm fine, shes fine, her hubbys left now so think thats made it a bit easier for her
i phoned solicitor yesterday for udate and apparently shes had a unfournate accident so wont be back for a bit but not to worry because someone else will deal with her cases anyway buyers are waiting for searches to come back. i'm still checking flights on a daily basis and if they start getting a bit thin on the ground im going to change them sooner rather than later.
what a bloody cheek, as if you were going to accept that offer what an insult

Originally Posted by somme
Welcome back, I was thinking of you this morning. Have you got a to do list as I can't think, as I may be selling to a manic depressive, hence still taking viewings So can't have a messy house. How is it all going?
ahhhhhhhh nice to be remembered
omg whos the manic depressive, your orginal buyer or is this a new one
Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:41 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

FAB BLOG
Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Guys, what would you think if a 'Company' wanted to come and view your house, the place is called "Euro Property Lettings".

I have all ready dropped the price by £10k to £95k, I do want rid of the house but I am not that desperate and looking at these types of places they only offer around 70% of the market value. Maybe I am wrong.

Has anyone here sold or heard of some one selling their house to a company like this. There is no way I am going to drop the price much further, this will only be the second viewing, I have spent a lot of time and money re-building this house it is immaculate.

Thanks Guys,
Old Oct 24th 2007, 8:57 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

morning all!

You're just a nice person! I hate people who are always beautifully turned out. Mainly because I'm not. LOL.
me neither (sat here in jeans and tshirt having a bad hair day)

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i'm still checking flights on a daily basis and if they start getting a bit thin on the ground im going to change them sooner rather than later.
i am getting worried about the flights too - at what point do you think i should panic and book them

Originally Posted by philnorris
Guys, what would you think if a 'Company' wanted to come and view your house, the place is called "Euro Property Lettings".

I have all ready dropped the price by £10k to £95k, I do want rid of the house but I am not that desperate and looking at these types of places they only offer around 70% of the market value. Maybe I am wrong.

Has anyone here sold or heard of some one selling their house to a company like this. There is no way I am going to drop the price much further, this will only be the second viewing, I have spent a lot of time and money re-building this house it is immaculate.

Thanks Guys,
No harm in letting them come around and have a look. They might come up with something sensible (possibly ) Just dont pay them anything or agree to anything without talking to your solicitor!!!!!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Nah I wont, I know how much I want, like you say I will see what they say, I have checked and they have hundreds of properties for rent in the area as well as UK wide.

Fingers crossed.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning folks!

Just got up again - I love half term!!

House looks like a tip. so viewers had better give me some warning! LOL.

Philnorris - let the co look round but as Tiggs said, make sure your solicitor is 100% sure of things before agreeing. There is a property buying service for landlords run by Ajay something or other which is legit, but not well know - wonder if that's it?? I was going to look into it if things got desperate.

Tiggs - I'm not dressed yet, so you're one up on me! Re the flights, it's a nightmare. Do you have Graz's date yet? I may be wrong, but I think you can provisionally book with Cathay Pacific and Singapore allow you to change dates - so thay may be worth looking at.

Want2bthere - Your poor solicitor - what happened? Hope the stand in is OK! Hope your sis is keeping her chin up! Flights - see above!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry about that! phew! the arsehole up the street seems to have got himself in some financial bother and has put his house on teh market for £15,000 less than market value - that wont be good for us, as the houses structurally are the same, even if ours is much more modern and nice inside. Im hoping his just sells super fast grrrrrrr. this is getting a joke now.

Why has everyone in my street waited to put the house on the market the same time as us:curse: we now have 4 identical houses for sale in the street - I have resorted to offering my 50" plasma screen free lol.

We do have a viewer for Sunday though.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gonnago

Sorry about that! phew! the arsehole up the street seems to have got himself in some financial bother and has put his house on teh market for £15,000 less than market value - that wont be good for us, as the houses structurally are the same, even if ours is much more modern and nice inside. Im hoping his just sells super fast grrrrrrr. this is getting a joke now.

Why has everyone in my street waited to put the house on the market the same time as us:curse: we now have 4 identical houses for sale in the street - I have resorted to offering my 50" plasma screen free lol.

:curse: good luck with the viewing on sunday
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How annoying!!!!!!!:curse:

You must tell your viewer that the other house needs renovating and that would cost more than £15K.

Great idea re the plasma!!! Reedy is offering £5K cashback on hers and we're offering part exchange, (to get something which is rentable.) We're all at it!!

Good luck on Sunday!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

lol I've got it - the deal clincher! im going to offer my guinea pig for protection. That will clear all the doubts about the area. and we all love to think we are getting something for nothing.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol I've got it - the deal clincher! im going to offer my guinea pig for protection. That will clear all the doubts about the area. and we all love to think we are getting something for nothing.

now if that doesnt clinch the sale nothing will

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.