Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Dan the Plumber
God they do it!!! Well some of it anyway
Too much information!!!

Don't give us product codes please. LOL.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Me thinketh the same! me thinketh that a good delve in his cookies would be amusing!

haveth a goeth then
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

haveth a goeth then
Oooer, rumage. Welleth I never! I never kneweth such filth!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Nah - don't think she could resist
you are right - it is official - i am addicted

seriously though i have spent two years on BE and just about everyone who i used to talk too has long ago gone to oz (more than one have come back again!)
at times it has felt like i would never actually get to the point where we were going ... and now we are getting really close i just cant actually get my head around it i have no idea when it will actually sink in
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:35 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

God they do it!!! Well some of it anyway

i cant decide if i should ask ... or if i really dont want to know
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Dan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to allDan the Plumber is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Oooer, rumage. Welleth I never! I never kneweth such filth!
ya crackers!! Or is that's what's down there???
sneaking a peek ...

haveth a goeth then
funny you should suggest this ... hmmm lets see ... when was the last time you checked how secure your firewall was?!
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

i cant decide if i should ask ... or if i really dont want to know
if you don't you'll never know
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

ya crackers!! Or is that's what's down there???
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

funny you should suggest this ... hmmm lets see ... when was the last time you checked how secure your firewall was?!
whats a firewall
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:38 am
sneaking a peek ...

whats a firewall
it wouldnt even be a challenge
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Oh no - My hubby has just asked me up to bed, I haev spent so long talking about it today I cant be arsed
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

it wouldnt even be a challenge
ooo don't I feel all violated
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:40 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Oh no - My hubby has just asked me up to bed, I haev spent so long talking about it today I cant be arsed
i bet he isnt pleased
Old Oct 29th 2007, 9:41 am
sneaking a peek ...

ooo don't I feel all violated
all part of the service

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.