Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:21 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Someone coming to look at my beautiful car tonight - yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One less thing to worry about but I will be as sorry to see that go as I was the cat.

We thought we had sold it to the garage who bought Jasons, when they saw it they said £9K, when Jason took it this week, only 2 weeks after they initially saw it they were only offering £8,300, the cheeky so and so's :curse: They know we are going to Australia, Jason let it slip so they will have assumed we were desperate. It is now on Ebay and hopefully may be sold tonight, fingers crossed !!!

Tracy
Good luck with the car sale , hope it sells for lots of lovely cash .

sold my car at the start to pay agents , been smoking around pieces of crap since ........ last few months a 92 metro auto , its out of test end of this week & i have a chav mobile xr3i to make do with till july !

still at least i've not had a volvo yet so can't be that bad
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
Good luck with the car sale , hope it sells for lots of lovely cash .

sold my car at the start to pay agents , been smoking around pieces of crap since ........ last few months a 92 metro auto , its out of test end of this week & i have a chav mobile xr3i to make do with till july !

still at least i've not had a volvo yet so can't be that bad

So do we, especially since we haven't sold the house, need as much as we can get. They have just arrived and gone for a test drive, but have had a really good look at it, she is immaculate though

Ohh, I used to go out with an XR3i, gosh those were the days
Old Mar 25th 2008, 5:58 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

So do we, especially since we haven't sold the house, need as much as we can get. They have just arrived and gone for a test drive, but have had a really good look at it, she is immaculate though

reel them in !

this ones a soft top !!! lol , it was parked in the wind the other week & all the "loose bits " was ripping ............. she;s a beaut !
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:01 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed then they buy it.

What sort of car is it, if you dont mind me asking.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maisey **waves** You should join in, all welcome! 20 viewings - you must be going insane....

Tracy,

Fingers crossed for you. £9K is a good few months mortgage payments.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

reel them in !

this ones a soft top !!! lol , it was parked in the wind the other week & all the "loose bits " was ripping ............. she;s a beaut !
They LIKE her, you could tell by the lads face, only about 28, they have gone away to "think about it" - they'll be back, it is a really good price for the milage and age.

The one I went out with wasn't a convertable, the sad so and so still had it.

Originally Posted by wardy2
Fingers crossed then they buy it.

What sort of car is it, if you dont mind me asking.
Thanks for the fingers crossed - She is a beautiful renault megane coupe cabriolot - this is the ebay link with a couple of pics.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-06-RENAUL...QQcmdZViewItem

My baby

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Maisey **waves** You should join in, all welcome! 20 viewings - you must be going insane....

Tracy,

Fingers crossed for you. £9K is a good few months mortgage payments.
Thanks for crossing fingers - It is a few months mortgage payment and will just take a little bit of pressure of us.

Lets hope they come back, although about 40 have looked at her and 3 are watching her.

Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by maisey
Just popped in and read the last 20 pages or so!!! My goodness can you lot write or what. I have been quietly watching the thread as we have no news as yet. 20 viewings and not one offer and the private buyer has had to cut her house price which means she cannot offer the asking price and willprobably come in £20k under her first offer now. Need to have serious chat with OH tonight but the EA has recommended we go down another £15K to attract the next set of buyers for a quick sale.
Congratulations to Hereshopping on the offer - nice to see a fellow July 07 applicant moving on.
Beth wise decision putting house back on market - these viewers often don't even bother gettingback. Soooo rude as you are left hanging.
Flyaway - glad to see you are stillhere and like your avatar smiling - we need our sense of humour girls.
Congratulations to Wardy too on your offer.
Hope I haven't forgotten anyone. You allhave me in hysterics but my brain is fuddled with this visa/house selling mallarkey and I can't keep up with you all. I just enjoy from afar.
thanks maisey- we Julyies do have to stick together... I'm sooo jelous of all those people that have already booked their flights, or even moved, who applied at the same time as us (but must hide the green eyed monster away)

Hope you get an offer soon, remember it only takes 1 viewer to fall in love with the place for a sale and if you;ve had 20 viewings at least you know enough people are coming through the door for this to happen.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

They LIKE her, you could tell by the lads face, only about 28, they have gone away to "think about it" - they'll be back, it is a really good price for the milage and age.

Thanks for the fingers crossed - She is a beautiful renault megane coupe cabriolot - this is the ebay link with a couple of pics.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-06-RENAUL...QQcmdZViewItem

My baby

Fingers crossed for you - hope they come back or somebody else buys it. I love my car too, but there are nice cars in Aus.

Thanks for crossing fingers - It is a few months mortgage payment and will just take a little bit of pressure of us.

Our 2 cars would pay the mortgage for a year... nice thought!!!

Lets hope they come back, although about 40 have looked at her and 3 are watching her.
Fingers crossed you sell soon.

Originally Posted by hereshoping
thanks maisey- we Julyies do have to stick together... I'm sooo jelous of all those people that have already booked their flights, or even moved, who applied at the same time as us (but must hide the green eyed monster away)

Hope you get an offer soon, remember it only takes 1 viewer to fall in love with the place for a sale and if you;ve had 20 viewings at least you know enough people are coming through the door for this to happen.
20 viewings - I bet someone comes back for a second viewing soon.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fingers crossed you sell soon.

20 viewings - I bet someone comes back for a second viewing soon.

Thanks fly, wow you must have LOVELY cars, there are nice cars on Oz, but till we sell this bl**dy house we can't afford to buy a decent car

It is a waiting game at the moment and I am tooo impatient.

We have had an offer to do an exchange for an XR3i and a packet of hob knobs - wonder who that could be from
Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks fly, wow you must have LOVELY cars, there are nice cars on Oz, but till we sell this bl**dy house we can't afford to buy a decent car

We have had an offer to do an exchange for an XR3i and a packet of hob knobs - wonder who that could be from
I wonder!!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:02 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

take yer time , sleep on it
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL.

I wonder what happened to Beth, she went off for a prick in the bum and never came back....
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:12 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

LOL.

I wonder what happened to Beth, she went off for a prick in the bum and never came back....
Am saying nothing

ttfn , catch you guys tomorrow
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Am saying nothing

That sounds guilty to me.

Night S!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

I wonder!!:
Mumm me too

Might have too, no idea some mention of choppers though

Wonder if she got that slapped bottom she was worried about earlier, although she did mention her Bridget Jones knicks Or could it be the tooth

Am saying nothing

Not like you to be so quiet Sleeping on Hob Knobs is not going to be comfy though

Night night, don't want you to be late tomorrow

Last edited by Jasonmb; Mar 25th 2008 at 10:23 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.