Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi Tracy - are you drunk again yet?? Hope you had a great time and have got some more great house selling tips!

In Sydney they have Mc Cafes in the McDs- they sell pastries and proper coffee - much better for breckie! Not sure if they are all over Aus, but I'm sure you'll find out.

I can imagine S, sidling up to the counter and asking for the toy through the side of his mouth....
Hi Fly

Yes I was drunk again, Although I don't feel as bad today as I did yesterday morning which is good. My weird family only talked about the candles, guardian angels and making a wish every day. Nothing new I am afraid. By the time I got round to talking to my Aunty Pauline she was too drunnk to talk to the spirits for me Have booked out Wednesday and Friday evenings so far for getting drunk again

Originally Posted by Icarus
don't we all ?
Definitley

Morning Miranda , happy easter . a white easter here
Happy Easter everyone, we had snow this morning, but by them time I had got up most of it had melted.

PMSL, that's a bit scary!!!

I'm waiting for my DD to get up for her eggs... We are all lazy moos in our house.
You are all mad, you might be a lazy moo but you were up before me :-)

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Happy Easter everyone!

Off to in-laws now so have a good day everyone.
Hope you had a lovely day Sparky Wife

Originally Posted by Reedy
:

You what - what did I miss???

Decided to do a mexican theme for L's 13th b'day so am looking at recipes and pinatas...etc

I love doing the kids b'day parties

L xx
Yummy, I love mexican, the party sounds fab

[QUOTE=somme;6099863]Yes they are and would love the recipe, please /QUOTE]

Hi Somme

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi all

Back from Cornwall last night but was too tired to come on line. Took 5 hours to get home even with no traffic. Had a really good time and ate loads of pasties!! Decided to do the real tourist bit even though I lived there for a while and went to Lands End, Padstow, stayed in St. Ives and generally drove round taking video of everything and then visiting all family down there.

Have tried to read a lot of the pages but there are so many. I see Beth is back, what good news. Has anybody else sold or got good news?

By the way Tracy, I got that same freaky email too about pity me hansome or whatever.

Nicky xx
Hi Nicky

Sounds like you had a fab time doing all the touristy bits. Who ever sent it the email has now been banned

Well today we have mostly been sorting Mollies bedroom, we have cleared 5 bin bags for the skip, 3 for the local nursery and 2 for the charity shop, just need to remember which is which.

Am now catching up with you lot with my feet up and magners over ice Also all this talk of tasty food, Mexican, guacamole and pasties has made me really hungry so I am deciding what we are having for tea too

Hope everyone has had a lovely day
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Hi Fly

Yes I was drunk again, Although I don't feel as bad today as I did yesterday morning which is good. My weird family only talked about the candles, guardian angels and making a wish every day. Nothing new I am afraid. By the time I got round to talking to my Aunty Pauline she was too drunnk to talk to the spirits for me: Have booked out Wednesday and Friday evenings so far for getting drunk again

You are all mad, you might be a lazy moo but you were up before me

Well today we have mostly been sorting Mollies bedroom, we have cleared 5 bin bags for the skip, 3 for the local nursery and 2 for the charity shop, just need to remember which is which.

Am now catching up with you lot with my feet up and magners over ice Also all this talk of tasty food, Mexican, guacamole and pasties has made me really hungry so I am deciding what we are having for tea too

Hope everyone has had a lovely day:
Hi Tracy,

Sounds like you have been very busy. Hope that the end is in sight. I have been listing stuff on ebay today - seems to take a long time... Still have a mountain of stuff to list. Should really do a few a day..

PMSL at your family party. What a shame there were no more suggestions. I hope my St Joe comes on Tuesday. can't wait to see if it works.... My new EA takes over on the 30th - so that should buck things up anyway... Hope your liver can stand the pounding it's going to get.

All the food talk made me hungry too. We have no food in, I couldn't be bothered to go shopping with all the panic shoppers on Thursday, so we will be eating what ever is in the freezer tonight and Easter eggs...
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jasonmb;6100923]Hi Fly

Yes I was drunk again, Although I don't feel as bad today as I did yesterday morning which is good. My weird family only talked about the candles, guardian angels and making a wish every day. Nothing new I am afraid. By the time I got round to talking to my Aunty Pauline she was too drunnk to talk to the spirits for me Have booked out Wednesday and Friday evenings so far for getting drunk again

Definitley

Happy Easter everyone, we had snow this morning, but by them time I had got up most of it had melted.

You are all mad, you might be a lazy moo but you were up before me :-)

Hope you had a lovely day Sparky Wife

Yummy, I love mexican, the party sounds fab

Originally Posted by somme
Yes they are and would love the recipe, please /QUOTE]

Hi Nicky

Sounds like you had a fab time doing all the touristy bits. Who ever sent it the email has now been banned

Hope everyone has had a lovely day
Hung over ?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:14 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

stoopid quote thingy
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

stoopid quote thingy
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

well anyway , who's hung over ? anyone ?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well anyway , who's hung over ? anyone ?
Not me.

Still on my 2 glasses of wine a week limit...
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Not me.

Still on my 2 glasses of wine a week limit...
you are ?

ok , well i'm cutting down as from tuesday i think .
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you are ?

ok , well i'm cutting down as from tuesday i think .
Sadly, I've been doing this for months now - I found I 'expected' a drink every night at the same time. Which I'm sure is the road to ruin... So now I limit myself. No limits if I go out though.

Your cutting back is always moving just out of reach.....
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:29 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Nicky, welcome back!

Glad to hear that you had a lovely time. Hope that Paul is feeling good too.

Yup, Beth is back but has had no luck so far getting her buyers back....

Good news;

Gonnago COMPLETED on Thursday

Hereshoping, Wardy2 and Kapri have all accepted offers!!!

There have been loads of viewings for other people....

I have no news...

How about you - any messages when you got back?
Hi Nic

How fantastic with more offers accepted. Shame for Beth though, took long enough for that buyer. Another one will come along soon hopefully.

At last Hayley has completed, what would we give to be in that position right now.

Not one call from last newspaper advert but still have 2nd viewing supposedly on Tuesday. that is unless viewer has backed out. We did ring our EA and asked if he had booked for viewing and he said he hadn't so god knows if we have lost him. Why is it that EA's always say that they will ring and then never do? If that buyer is interested then he will come back anyway.

Have you had viewings for the flat?

Paul had a really good rest (apart from driving the whole of Cornwall that is) and feels a bit more refreshed now. Woke up this morning and it was quite thick snow outside. I love snow.

Nicky xx
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:31 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

stoopid quote thingy
Hi Ic

Any news on your viewers, did they come back?

N xx
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Sadly, I've been doing this for months now - I found I 'expected' a drink every night at the same time. Which I'm sure is the road to ruin... So now I limit myself. No limits if I go out though.

Your cutting back is always moving just out of reach.....
Tuesday it is !

i know what you mean tho , kinda easy to rip open a Guinness .... nice too , very moreish
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:35 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi Ic

Any news on your viewers, did they come back?

N xx
Hi N , no they was well happy with it .... & when they sell theirs ..blah blah .

so , we wait again
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:36 am

Hi N , no they was well happy with it .... & when they sell theirs ..blah blah .

so , we wait again
And on to the next one.......
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:38 am
Handsome Internet Guy

And on to the next one.......
YAY

gotta keep smilin tho

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.