Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:16 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

let me know
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:17 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
let me know
Thought you'd be up for it!!!! PMSL
Beth x x
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Wow, what a lovely snowangel, all for me BTW woke up this morning and yes...we have snow too, it didn't stick to the road but the garden is lovely and white.

Hi Reedy, hey, do you make your own pinatas? It's something that isn't really on yet over here, but I really would love to know how to make one...so if you can spare the time could you tell me how to do it?

Did you also have to drink the Obelix poition? You know, the informative magazine made in France during the Roman and Druidic time?

Hi Nicky,
We had a look at renting also, but we have the same worries as you have. So we changed EA's and will 'use' 2008 as our final 'trying to sell year' before we try to rent out. We also need the equity our of our house to start a new life. I currently have a good job but won't be working the first couple of years in Australia to set up life and help Joe (our son) settle in as he has to learn English. So it will be hard to pay for the mortgage if it doesn't sell. Plus that over here we have a system where you get tax back on the rent you pay on your mortgage (yes...we do) which will stop within 2 years after taking up residency in another country. Earlier still if you buy a new house in your 'new country'. So..this will up the costs even more.

Miranda
I have made a pinata I made a hot air ballon once - easiest.... Here is instruction from an American site:

http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and...e=CraftDisplay

A lot of the shop bought ones are made of cardboard - so you could do it that way and just stick on the paper - they are harder to smash though

Buying them is easier though - you would be surprised how many they sell over here if you have a look on the net....... I went to a party shop today and they had a good variety... I can't decide whether to get a handbag one or a traditional bull or even a 1 and a 3......

I am also printing out recipes for non-alcoholic cocktails and laminating them, buying plastic cocktail glasses and all the bits and letting them loose with the ingredients..... The kids think it sounds like a fab idea - I think it sounds messy but who cares

Lau x

Lau x
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tum
It mostly does, doesn't it. So we'll say to ourselves, yes....it will work, it works out...no seem...or maybe....or probably...! We are STRONG (I feel a Pat Benetar, eeh Bennator : song coming up) :

:- We will ALL sell, for some of us it may take a little longer, but we will all have happy and fulfilled lives in Oz and be stronger people from the trauma of house selling.

Morning morning all

Nice & white then M ? excellent :

ours had gone by mid afternoon
You were up early - I've been up about 10 mins, it is a bank holiday you know

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi Hayles
Red lentils hhhhhmmmmmmmm not even chocolate covered lentils?!!!! LOL
Great.....another Druid naked dancing ceremony coming up!!!! anyone else??
Beth x x
Count me in, will give anything a try as you all know

Originally Posted by Reedy
I have made a pinata I made a hot air ballon once - easiest.... Here is instruction from an American site:

A lot of the shop bought ones are made of cardboard - so you could do it that way and just stick on the paper - they are harder to smash though

Buying them is easier though - you would be surprised how many they sell over here if you have a look on the net....... I went to a party shop today and they had a good variety... I can't decide whether to get a handbag one or a traditional bull or even a 1 and a 3......

I am also printing out recipes for non-alcoholic cocktails and laminating them, buying plastic cocktail glasses and all the bits and letting them loose with the ingredients..... The kids think it sounds like a fab idea - I think it sounds messy but who cares

Lau x

Lau x
Sounds Fab Lau, we will all want an invite
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
:- We will ALL sell, for some of us it may take a little longer, but we will all have happy and fulfilled lives in Oz and be stronger people from the trauma of house selling.

Count me in, will give anything a try as you all know

Sounds Fab Lau, we will all want an invite
If you can get here you are more than welcome
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:37 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

i know , cuz i get up early in the week , 7-8 am at weekends is a lay in !
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

If you can get here you are more than welcome
i know , cuz i get up early in the week , 7-8 am at weekends is a lay in !
Hi Lau

We arrive on the 5th April, leaving here on the 3rd, might take you up on that

Scott, I LOVE a lie in, we don't usually get them, school run during the week, then Stage school and Rugby practice on Saturday morning and rugby match Sunday morning - I LOVE BANK and SCHOOL HOLIDAYS when we don't have to go anywhere

Tracy
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Lau

We arrive on the 5th April, leaving here on the 3rd, might take you up on that

Scott, I LOVE a lie in, we don't usually get them, school run during the week, then Stage school and Rugby practice on Saturday morning and rugby match Sunday morning - I LOVE BANK and SCHOOL HOLIDAYS when we don't have to go anywhere

Tracy
Tracy,

You will have to come and see us then

Looking forward to it.....

Lau x
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Off to bed now....

Night all

Lau xx
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Off to bed now....

Night all

Lau xx
Night from me too
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:30 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Off to bed now....

Night all

Lau xx
Originally Posted by somme
Night from me too
Night both
Beth x x
Old Mar 24th 2008, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Tracy,

You will have to come and see us then

Looking forward to it.....

Lau x
Hi Lau

It could be a date

Originally Posted by somme
Night from me too
Night, night to you both,

Tracy
Old Mar 24th 2008, 12:25 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Lau x

Lau x
Thanks for the link, I will surely have a go at it. I really like the idea of the cocktail making, you could try to spice it up (if it needs too with a bunch of little kids running around ) with a bit of cocktail shaking like in the movie with Tom Cruise...forgot the name...never recovered my brain cells after being pregnant .

Miranda xx
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

OMG this thread wasn't on the 1st page whats going on is everyone stuffing their faces with easter eggs???

Easter bank hols and not 1 sodding viewing!!!

Good luck everyone for sales this week x

Tina x
Old Mar 24th 2008, 6:25 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by steveandtina
OMG this thread wasn't on the 1st page whats going on is everyone stuffing their faces with easter eggs???

Easter bank hols and not 1 sodding viewing!!!

Good luck everyone for sales this week x

Tina x
Not even a sodding phone call either :curse:
How's things going your end Tina?
Beth x x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.