Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy

You what - what did I miss???

Decided to do a mexican theme for L's 13th b'day so am looking at recipes and pinatas...etc

I love doing the kids b'day parties

L xx
We had a druidic ceremony online - to encourage buyers. Dancing naked round bonfires... etc...

I love Mexican food... mmmm Have a good party.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
We had a druidic ceremony online - to encourage buyers. Dancing naked round bonfires... etc...

I love Mexican food... mmmm Have a good party.
I have been getting loads of recipes am going to have a practice....

She loves Mexican and has seen a pinata cake that she wants which started the theme for the party!!!!!

There is so much you can do with it you know.....

It's not until 8th May but I like to be prepared - I enjoy their birthdays as much as they do!!!

Lau xx
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I have been getting loads of recipes am going to have a practice....

She loves Mexican and has seen a pinata cake that she wants which started the theme for the party!!!!!

There is so much you can do with it you know.....

It's not until 8th May but I like to be prepared - I enjoy their birthdays as much as they do!!!

Lau xx
Before I had DD, I used to have the time to make my own tortillas, which are surprisingly easy. I have a Mexican cook book, but it doesn't have much sweet stuff in it. It is great buffet food though. Massive pile of torillas and various fillings, make your own burritos etc... Loads of guacamole - I have a good recipe for that. Are avocados in season over there???
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Before I had DD, I used to have the time to make my own tortillas, which are surprisingly easy. I have a Mexican cook book, but it doesn't have much sweet stuff in it. It is great buffet food though. Massive pile of torillas and various fillings, make your own burritos etc... Loads of guacamole - I have a good recipe for that. Are avocados in season over there???
Yes they are and would love the recipe, please
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
Yes they are and would love the recipe, please
Morning Somme - or evening where you are.

I'll PM you the recipe - really easy and really healthy. What more can you ask??

Hope you're feeling a bit more like your self today.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Morning Somme - or evening where you are.

I'll PM you the recipe - really easy and really healthy. What more can you ask??

Hope you're feeling a bit more like your self today.
Yes had a phone call to Tiggs and feeling much better, good call fly

Thanks for the recipe was going to look for one on the internet tomorrow $3 for 5 avocado's at the market today

My daughter says she has an 1" of snow this morning 29 deg here today now down to 25 deg
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by somme
Yes had a phone call to Tiggs and feeling much better, good call fly

Thanks for the recipe was going to look for one on the internet tomorrow $3 for 5 avocado's at the market today

My daughter says she has an 1" of snow this morning 29 deg here today now down to 25 deg
No snow here - now sunny and bright... Did I read that your daughter wanted snow? She must be pleased.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Was it strange talking to Tiggs??? Did she sound like you imagined?

Good price on the avocados! When we were over last year, I tried to tell my Aussie cousin how to make guacamole WITHOUT cream cheese or sour cream and she thought it was impossible.. all their dips seem to be dairy based...
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Talking to Tiggs came really easy, that was lucky

Not really found any dips we like apart from a feta and pesto one tend to make a lot of things from fresh here. Ingredients are cheap and fresh
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I can buy avocados ....

Would appreciate any recipes you have!!!! I am going to do enchiladas, tacos, mexican biscuits, nachos etc!!!!

Lau x
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah I can buy avocados ....

Would appreciate any recipes you have!!!! I am going to do enchiladas, tacos, mexican biscuits, nachos etc!!!!

Lau x
Sorry Lau, was off shopping online for wedding presents to have delivered to Sydney, now have too much choice...

I will forward the guacamole recipe to you now...

The book is quite big, so I will list some of thethings I've successfully cooked and see if they take your fancy...
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 4:11 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry Lau, was off shopping online for wedding presents to have delivered to Sydney, now have too much choice...

I will forward the guacamole recipe to you now...

The book is quite big, so I will list some of thethings I've successfully cooked and see if they take your fancy...
Hi all

Back from Cornwall last night but was too tired to come on line. Took 5 hours to get home even with no traffic. Had a really good time and ate loads of pasties!! Decided to do the real tourist bit even though I lived there for a while and went to Lands End, Padstow, stayed in St. Ives and generally drove round taking video of everything and then visiting all family down there.

Have tried to read a lot of the pages but there are so many. I see Beth is back, what good news. Has anybody else sold or got good news?

By the way Tracy, I got that same freaky email too about pity me hansome or whatever.

Nicky xx
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:22 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickywes
Hi all

Back from Cornwall last night but was too tired to come on line. Took 5 hours to get home even with no traffic. Had a really good time and ate loads of pasties!! Decided to do the real tourist bit even though I lived there for a while and went to Lands End, Padstow, stayed in St. Ives and generally drove round taking video of everything and then visiting all family down there.

Have tried to read a lot of the pages but there are so many. I see Beth is back, what good news. Has anybody else sold or got good news?

By the way Tracy, I got that same freaky email too about pity me hansome or whatever.

Nicky xx
Hi N , yes there has been some sales ... when was you last here ??

Hope you had a good time
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi all

Nicky xx
Hi Nicky, welcome back!

Glad to hear that you had a lovely time. Hope that Paul is feeling good too.

Yup, Beth is back but has had no luck so far getting her buyers back....

Good news;

Gonnago COMPLETED on Thursday

Hereshoping, Wardy2 and Kapri have all accepted offers!!!

There have been loads of viewings for other people....

I have no news...

How about you - any messages when you got back?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Nicky xx
Originally Posted by Icarus
Hi N , yes there has been some sales ... when was you last here ??

Hope you had a good time
Hi Nicky, welcome back!

Glad to hear that you had a lovely time. Hope that Paul is feeling good too.

Yup, Beth is back but has had no luck so far getting her buyers back....

Good news;

Gonnago COMPLETED on Thursday

Hereshoping, Wardy2 and Kapri have all accepted offers!!!

There have been loads of viewings for other people....

I have no news...

How about you - any messages when you got back?
Ohh ohh ohh I'm gonna be in the paper !
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Icarus
Ohh ohh ohh I'm gonna be in the paper !
LOL, how could I forget that???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.