Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
won't go higher than offer 2, assuming I do go back
I'd start again at offer 1 if you do go back. LOL.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I know how you feel. We reduced our house price AGAIN today and contacted all the people who said they were interested. Let's see what happens.

The house is now on the market for 8% less than the EA's valuation in March. Bloomin lovely house. SOOO annoying, everyone that views says it's amazing but they can't sell theirs! Just need a cash buyer!
Crikey Flyaway 8%, Not sure if were all making it worse panicking and dropping the price, but I suppose we have to do something.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:41 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

I'd start again at offer 1 if you do go back. LOL.
If we're still looking in a month or so (cash buyers), I might just do that

btw, congrats daunted
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christina225
Crikey Flyaway 8%, Not sure if were all making it worse panicking and dropping the price, but I suppose we have to do something.
I know what you mean, but there does only seem one way to compete. There are 6 houses for sale on our road. 1 sold and completed. Every other one has had a buyer who then pulled out. I guess it's cold feet due to the market - or their buyer pulling out.

Hopefully all the people who don't have to sell will take their houses off the market over Christmas and we will get genuine buyers doing viewings.

If the s*dding thing doesn't sell by the time we're ready to leave for Oz, we'll put it into auction.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

I know what you mean, but there does only seem one way to compete. There are 6 houses for sale on our road. 1 sold and completed. Every other one has had a buyer who then pulled out. I guess it's cold feet due to the market - or their buyer pulling out.

Hopefully all the people who don't have to sell will take their houses off the market over Christmas and we will get genuine buyers doing viewings.

If the s*dding thing doesn't sell by the time we're ready to leave for Oz, we'll put it into auction.
Isnt it so stressful, It is all over the news today how the market has slowed down to ! There is a fair chance people will take house off for xmas.

Im just hope and prey that they get over the bin thing with my house and buy Im likeee pllleeeasssee I just know I aint going to be able to sleep again !! they loved the house but there is always something isnt there !!

A x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Isnt it so stressful, It is all over the news today how the market has slowed down to ! There is a fair chance people will take house off for xmas.

Im just hope and prey that they get over the bin thing with my house and buy Im likeee pllleeeasssee I just know I aint going to be able to sleep again !! they loved the house but there is always something isnt there !!

A x

Try and not work yourself up about it (easier said then done I know), if they love the house they're not gonna let something like the bin thing get in the way, they're probably using it as a way to knock you down a bit.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A x
I bet your nails are in shreds! Hope you get an answer soon.

We had a viewer 10 days ago who stayed for an hour, said he loved the house, blah, blah and would ring when he had checked his financial situation out. So far nothing, nada, zilch. had a family 4 weeks ago said the same thing. Both times I was convinced they would put in an offer.
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Try and not work yourself up about it (easier said then done I know), if they love the house they're not gonna let something like the bin thing get in the way, they're probably using it as a way to knock you down a bit.
There is no way I am dropping my price for a bin it has already been dropped by 5k and she knows it has as shes been watching and waiting to come see it until she got a buyer !!

hmmmmmmmmmmm GOOOOOOGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOLALLALALALALALALALGDGF HUJNFNFNF

I feel like I am going mad !!

A X
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: Whinging Pom House seller

We had a viewer 10 days ago who stayed for an hour, said he loved the house, blah, blah and would ring when he had checked his financial situation out. So far nothing, nada, zilch. had a family 4 weeks ago said the same thing. Both times I was convinced they would put in an offer.
Thats totally cack and ignorant to at least they could say no thanks or yes please but not yet !!

A x
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Don't these people realise what they're doing to us
Old Oct 29th 2007, 4:58 am
Forum Regular

There is no way I am dropping my price for a bin it has already been dropped by 5k and she knows it has as shes been watching and waiting to come see it until she got a buyer !!

hmmmmmmmmmmm GOOOOOOGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOLALLALALALALALALALGDGF HUJNFNFNF

I feel like I am going mad !!

A X
Let it out girl
Old Oct 29th 2007, 5:00 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

I do, ........... we were only just under 6k off the asking price
Old Oct 29th 2007, 5:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats totally cack and ignorant to at least they could say no thanks or yes please but not yet !!

A x
Thanks guys. We've had other viewers who've said it wasn't for them - that's fine. You know and move on. It's the so and sos who say they want it and then do nothing.

I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, because it keeps me sane! When we bought the house, we viewed in August, got a buyer and put in an offer in September, which was turned down. Went away, looked at other houses, got turned down on them too, came back to this one in November and offered a bit more - they accepted. So I am hoping our viewers are just looking at other houses for comparison.

One of the reasons for the drop in the price was an excuse to contact viewers who said they were interested to find out what had happened!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
I do, ........... we were only just under 6k off the asking price
Think they may live to regret not taking that offer Driver, what's your story then, how comes your buying and not selling (if you don't mind me asking) are you off to OZ?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 5:07 am
Home Owner

Think they may live to regret not taking that offer Driver, what's your story then, how comes your buying and not selling (if you don't mind me asking) are you off to OZ?
moving out of rented into a home for a few years then renting it out whilst we move to oz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.