Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:10 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Sorry I'm another blonde! Although my hairdresser would tell you another story........................
as james bond said

if the cuffs and collars match

PMSL. My OH once went out on a works do and one of his colleagues spent all nnight telling him how terrible her marriage was and how lonely she was. The silly sop came home and told me. He didn't believe me when I said she was trying to pull him.
in my defence i tore the number up and told the wife....she was cute though :-p
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:10 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL. My OH once went out on a works do and one of his colleagues spent all nnight telling him how terrible her marriage was and how lonely she was. The silly sop came home and told me. He didn't believe me when I said she was trying to pull him.
yup she was definitely on the pull
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graz79
as james bond said

Ooo that's rude! (Blush)
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
yup she was definitely on the pull
And in my view a bit drunk..... lol.... must have been..... It took me 2 years to get him to realise I was interested, although I was going out with his friend at the time....
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:16 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

as james bond said

what you think you are james bond now?!
any particular one?!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:22 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

what you think you are james bond now?!
any particular one?!!
hey i am more than happy to wear the tux (although there is a bit of difference between an aston martin and a mondeo)

does this mean you, Gonnago and FlyAway are going to be the scantily clad Bond girls who drop the dress to the floor while the camera is on their feet??
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:24 am
sneaking a peek ...

And in my view a bit drunk..... lol.... must have been..... It took me 2 years to get him to realise I was interested, although I was going out with his friend at the time....
no wonder he didnt catch on that she was on the pull
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey i am more than happy to wear the tux (although there is a bit of difference between an aston martin and a mondeo)

does this mean you, Gonnago and FlyAway are going to be the scantily clad Bond girls who drop the dress to the floor while the camera is on their feet??
Think the camera would need to stay on my feet!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no wonder he didnt catch on that she was on the pull
No, I had to get him drunk in the end!!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:26 am
sneaking a peek ...

two things ... that mondeo is actually mine - so you are in fact james bond on a pushbike

and secondly you are getting far too over excited!!! Get yourself away and do some work
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:28 am
sneaking a peek ...

Think the camera would need to stay on my feet!
i am getting a stitch with laughing this afternoon
for goodness sake dont tell Graz you have curves we will never get him to calm down

No, I had to get him drunk in the end!!

i hope you werent still going out with his friend
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i am getting a stitch with laughing this afternoon
for goodness sake dont tell Graz you have curves we will never get him to calm down

Sounds like my OH. He moans if I lose weight!

i hope you werent still going out with his friend
No - it was well and truely after! Although, then he dumped me for the rather dubvious charms of the sailing club tart and then came running back when I met someone else. Boy, I made him pay for that!
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:34 am
sneaking a peek ...

No - it was well and truely after! Although, then he dumped me for the rather dubvious charms of the sailing club tart and then came running back when I met someone else. Boy, I made him pay for that!
they must have been VERY obvious charms for him to notice
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

they must have been VERY obvious charms for him to notice
They were!! In his defence, the words on a plate would apply! whereas I was quite coy. (Although that was an act!)
Old Oct 29th 2007, 2:42 am
sneaking a peek ...

They were!! In his defence, the words on a plate would apply! whereas I was quite coy. (Although that was an act!)
from what you have said i somehow cant see coy working on him
as long as you gave him hell for it when he came back

i've got to head off for a bit - school run! speak later

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.