Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Im pretty sure its hair spray or mousse.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Im pretty sure its hair spray or mousse.
That's a relief, I did have a few more dubvious thoughts which I didn't want to put on a public forum!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Whinging Pom House seller

this pic
Its a lovely picture lol mystery object mmmmmmmmm looks scarily like a v................... candle
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
That's a relief, I did have a few more dubvious thoughts which I didn't want to put on a public forum!
Nothing they havent all been insinuating! I know it looks really dodgy doesnt it - didnt even notice it until my lovely fellow B.E friends pointed it out - dirty minds that they have!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing they havent all been insinuating! I know it looks really dodgy doesnt it - didnt even notice it until my lovely fellow B.E friends pointed it out - dirty minds that they have!
PMSL.

You'll never be able to look at the photo without seeing the mystery object...................... Have you got photoshop - can you airbrush it out??? That would flumox them!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

PMSL.

You'll never be able to look at the photo without seeing the mystery object...................... Have you got photoshop - can you airbrush it out??? That would flumox them!
No I havent - If I did I would add some more mystery objects - really get em talking!! hehe
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No I havent - If I did I would add some more mystery objects - really get em talking!! hehe
LOL, that's even better!!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:31 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea!! LOL.

You guys have to promise to wait for me to get there before you start having fun though!

we promise!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz

we promise!
Thanks Tiggs!

You know if we ever do manage to get there and meet up, I am going to have trouble calling you and Gonnago by your proper names!!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Tiggs!

You know if we ever do manage to get there and meet up, I am going to have trouble calling you and Gonnago by your proper names!!
I dont even know your real names lol
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:37 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tiggs!

it was something very similar that resulted in me being called tiggs in the first place (way back in my student days ) so i am used to it anyway!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
it was something very similar that resulted in me being called tiggs in the first place (way back in my student days ) so i am used to it anyway!
So you will forgive me then? LOL.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well folks,

I shall have to go and finish my wallapering! Have to get it sorted quickly in case we get a viewer!!

Should have started much, much earlier but was distracted by BE when I sat down to eat my breakfast and it's now nearly lunchtime. AGHHH
Old Oct 28th 2007, 11:59 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

lunchtime.
so it is

sausage and mash anyone?
Old Oct 29th 2007, 12:08 am
sneaking a peek ...

I dont even know your real names lol
i usually use my real name when i leave karma - bet you dont even read it do you

So you will forgive me then? LOL.
no worries

Well folks,

I shall have to go and finish my wallapering! Have to get it sorted quickly in case we get a viewer!!

Should have started much, much earlier but was distracted by BE when I sat down to eat my breakfast and it's now nearly lunchtime. AGHHH
i said i was going to start sorting the utility cupboards this morning - any i havent even started!!!

just picked youngest up from nursery - and they have been making spiders this morning!! So i have a lovely egg box and pipecleaner spider sitting on the shelf!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.