Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
so you will be looking for a house very close to the school then!

you are right it is getting really late - best off to bed as i have loads to do tomorrow.

night night - talk tomorrow
Night!

Just turning the other computer off and saw your message.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:47 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Night!

Just turning the other computer off and saw your message.
actually still here
had got sidetracked on another thread - but definitely off to bed now!

night x
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Damn it surveyor has cancelled he is poorly how dare he !!!!! said should be done next couple of days mmm we will see. Phil is fuming as he had took the day off !

Hipe you all have a good day I have been laughing at the posts from last night !

A X
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

omg omg omg omg omg omg

we have just accepted an offer on the house - we met in the middle, which I am MORE than happy with. AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
omg omg omg omg omg omg

we have just accepted an offer on the house - we met in the middle, which I am MORE than happy with. AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

You must be so pleased and relieved!!

The drinks are on you!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

You must be so pleased and relieved!!

The drinks are on you!
absolutely - whatcha having?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Damn it surveyor has cancelled he is poorly how dare he !!!!! said should be done next couple of days mmm we will see. Phil is fuming as he had took the day off !

Hipe you all have a good day I have been laughing at the posts from last night !

A X
Poor Phil! If I were you, I'd get the EA to call the surveyor and make another appointment ASAP.

Fingers crossed for another appointment soon!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

absolutely - whatcha having?
MMm I think I'll have a Baileys - after all it is only 9.20am - and Baileys isn't really a proper drink!
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil

A X
hope it sorts soon Amanda - what a pain, How very dare he indeed!
BE Forum Addict

MMm I think I'll have a Baileys - after all it is only 9.20am - and Baileys isn't really a proper drink!
oh yummy think i will join you - we can hit the real stuff after 10am.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh yummy think i will join you - we can hit the real stuff after 10am.
LOL! I can't drink too much as I have to clean this house from top to bottom, (AGAIN ). We have 2 viewings tomorrow you know!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOL! I can't drink too much as I have to clean this house from top to bottom, (AGAIN ). We have 2 viewings tomorrow you know!
wahhoooo good luck with them. will send you some K if allowed.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wahhoooo good luck with them. will send you some K if allowed.
Thanks!! Hope your K is really lucky today as you HAVE ACCEPTED AN OFFER!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:04 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

congrats
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

omg omg omg omg omg omg

Congratulations

When are you planning on going? and where?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.