Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by nickywes
Just asked my OH what date it is and he said 10th. Oh no thought I, it is our anniversary tomorrow and I haven't got a card. Luckily nor has he so we are going down to get one tomorrow. We don't buy presents for each other but have always got the nicest slushiest cards so for me to forget is really unusual. Must have other things on my mind!!!
LOL, we forgot ours last year. I'm sure you just have a few things on your mind!!!! Give him a big cuddle and a kiss - it'll mean more.

Originally Posted by mOZzy
who said it was tidy?!?!?!
we hardly did damage control
PMSL.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, same here - although I did clean the downstairs today as DD went back to school. So I might be able to tidy upstairs in a couple of hours... I hope these people buy - they sound keen.

Yes, just fed up with waiting. Stressed about money etc...

I can identify with that. I was nearly in tears this morning as DD didn't want to go to school and all I wanted to do was take her out and fly off to Oz.

Have you had any joy from countrywide today?? You must keep hassling them.
I nearly started crying at work the other day when my kind colleague pointed out the latest house crash headlines, I wouldn't normally let things like that get to me

Left CPL alone today as they are supposed to be sending something in the post, if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I will be back on their case though
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

He actually asked me if while I was down there could I get one from him
We're not quite that bad but have been known to take turns to go into M & S while the other one waits outside
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:17 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Fly Away;6190154]LOL, we forgot ours last year. I'm sure you just have a few things on your mind!!!! Give him a big cuddle and a kiss - it'll mean more.

Will go out for a meal or something.

Do you remember me asking you for ideas of what to buy Ria when she leaves? I eventually got her some really good sunglasses which I know she was looking at to buy but was worried about the cost. I also got her a small crystal guardian angel to keep with her. My mum bought her a cornish piskie. Everything has to be small so that she can carry it in the rucksack.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Well evening all, just thought Id pop on before I go to bed!!!!!!( very early I know )
Hope all goes well for you mozzy, an offer would be nice!!!!!

Well I have been on and off here all day and now I have decided that I have had enough of all this shit. We have waited for 3.5 weeks to have a survey done and are still none the wiser. I have tried to contact the buyer he was meant to be calling me tonight but hasn't. I well pissed off they made the offer on the 6th march and we have still not done anything.
I really do not know what to do with regards to all this.

hope evryone else is ok
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:18 am

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dinky2
We're not quite that bad but have been known to take turns to go into M & S while the other one waits outside
I am normally pretty good with cards and remembering occasions but just forgot completely. I like nice cards even though they are a complete waste of money and end up in the bin.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:19 am

Originally Posted by suart
Well evening all, just thought Id pop on before I go to bed!!!!!!( very early I know )
Hope all goes well for you mozzy, an offer would be nice!!!!!

Well I have been on and off here all day and now I have decided that I have had enough of all this shit. We have waited for 3.5 weeks to have a survey done and are still none the wiser. I have tried to contact the buyer he was meant to be calling me tonight but hasn't. I well pissed off they made the offer on the 6th march and we have still not done anything.

hope evryone else is ok
Evening. Can't the EA help with this one, it is ridiculous to wait that long.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Evening. Can't the EA help with this one, it is ridiculous to wait that long.
Have tried, my EA is crap I had originally gave them there 14 days notice until we got this offer.
The buyer has asked the EA to stop phoning, so the EA has contacted his mortgage provider, that was last week and they r still waiting for him to get back to them. I sent him a text asking him to give me a ring cause he was not answering my calls, he texted me back saying he would call me tonight, but still nothing.
I really do not know what to do, if he does not want the house I wish he would just tell me instead of making me feel like this

sorry for the rant guys
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I nearly started crying at work the other day when my kind colleague pointed out the latest house crash headlines, I wouldn't normally let things like that get to me:

Ah sweetie - it's hard. Some people are SO insentitive. Hopefully we will all get through this stage.

Left CPL alone today as they are supposed to be sending something in the post, if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I will be back on their case though::
Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow and all is fine. Poor Gonnago waited 4 months to complete.

:rl:We're not quite that bad but have been known to take turns to go into M & S while the other one waits outside::
PMSL. That's a good idea. We just buy cards and usually just go out for a meal. Although DD has to come as we don't have anyone to babysit.

Will go out for a meal or something.

Go and have a lovely meal and relax.

Do you remember me asking you for ideas of what to buy Ria when she leaves? I eventually got her some really good sunglasses which I know she was looking at to buy but was worried about the cost. I also got her a small crystal guardian angel to keep with her. My mum bought her a cornish piskie. Everything has to be small so that she can carry it in the rucksack.[/QUOTE]

Those sound great. I hope she thinks of you every time she looks at them. Won't be long before you'll see her again in Oz!

Hope all goes well for you mozzy, an offer would be nice!!!!!:

hope evryone else is ok
Don't know what to say except I feel your pain. Bloomin buyers.:curse: I'd put the house back on the market and tell the EA that you will take it off when they have their survey done. You could get your solicitor to write to theirs asking for confimation of intent etc too. What a pain. Sending you a big (((((hug))))) to stay strong. Bloomin buyers.:curse::curse:
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:31 am

Have tried, my EA is crap I had originally gave them there 14 days notice until we got this offer.
The buyer has asked the EA to stop phoning, so the EA has contacted his mortgage provider, that was last week and they r still waiting for him to get back to them. I sent him a text asking him to give me a ring cause he was not answering my calls, he texted me back saying he would call me tonight, but still nothing.
I really do not know what to do, if he does not want the house I wish he would just tell me instead of making me feel like this

sorry for the rant guys
It doesn't sound very hopeful does it? If they want the house why do they want the EA to stop ringing. Some people really mess you about. Is it still on the market?
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am normally pretty good with cards and remembering occasions but just forgot completely. I like nice cards even though they are a complete waste of money and end up in the bin.
Blinkin heck, I have every card from my OH for the last 24 years!!! How am I going to ship them??
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:34 am

PMSL. That's a good idea. We just buy cards and usually just go out for a meal. Although DD has to come as we don't have anyone to babysit.

I have 3 babysitters if you want them! Long way to go though.

Those sound great. I hope she thinks of you every time she looks at them. Won't be long before you'll see her again in Oz!

I think she is really worried in case we don't make it out there.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Blinkin heck, I have every card from my OH for the last 24 years!!! How am I going to ship them??
That's really funny, what are you going to do with them all?
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

sorry for the rant guys
It doesn't sound very hopeful does it? If they want the house why do they want the EA to stop ringing. Some people really mess you about. Is it still on the market?
It's awful isn't it I would definitely put it back on the market till the survey if it's not on already, can't afford to miss any viewers if these turn out to be wasting your time. We lost 6 weeks on the market in the summer due to a time waster
Hope things get sorted for you soon
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry for the rant guys
He sounds a right idiot!! Put it back on the market and get your solicitor to write to his solicitor saying you still want to go ahead with the sale, but the buyer has not demonstrated any commitment.

Big hug hun. This is unbearable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.