Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OOPs - sorry!! Sideways.

Is that how you felt last night Tracy?
It seems to be a daily feeling at the moment

Originally Posted by Icarus
Nice fry up does the trick
It does and I do have some bacon for a nice sandwich, but Macdonalds is my all time favourite hangover cure, big Mac, Fries and a large coke - yummy. But it is too cold to go anywhere today and I still need to get ready for todays event.

That's better
Lovely pic

Originally Posted by somme
Night from me too see you tomorrow x
Night, see you tomorrow
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb

It does and I do have some bacon for a nice sandwich, but Macdonalds is my all time favourite hangover cure, big Mac, Fries and a large coke - yummy. But it is too cold to go anywhere today and I still need to get ready for todays event.

Lovely pic

Night, see you tomorrow
go with hair of the dog , it will be fine !

not sure bout Mcds , ewwwwwww
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to post some of this before - but it disappeared....:curse:

Hi Flyaway

I did see the St Joe, it looks great, am going to order one myself, will give anything a try Will let you know any other suggestions that come from my weird family this afternoon:

Keep em coming and have a good afternoon. I'll try anything to sell this house..

Right off to decide what to wear to this afternoons party, I have been really good and packed all my new and decent stuff, the semi decent stuff has already gone to the charity shop and my old favourites in the bin, sooo I have nothing what so ever to wear.::
Buy new!!!

Originally Posted by Reedy
I used to buy new rather than iron: Wondered why I had so many clothes and no wardrobe space (oops!!!)

L x
Snap!

Originally Posted by somme
Night from me too see you tomorrow x
Night Somme, hope you're feeling better.

Not long now - it will all seem like a bad dream....

That's how I feel about them - but there's plenty of McCs in Aus Tracy, you'll be fine!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

I tried to post some of this before - but it disappeared....:curse:

Buy new!!!

Snap!

Night Somme, hope you're feeling better.

That's how I feel about them - but there's plenty of McCs in Aus Tracy, you'll be fine!
Buying new is a great idea, but not enough time before party starting at 3, just sat waiting for my brother to pick us up

Will let you know how hair of the dog goes, later tonight or tomorrow

I can only eat McD's with a hangover, anyother time, it really is no thanks. But I have been looking at where they are for when we arrive and can you imagine there is one just over the road from where we are staying, guess what we will be having for breakfast the first morning we arrive

Have a good day everyone

Tracy
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:32 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hereshoping
thanks for the lucky star...

they came, they still liked, they also want to buy half our furniture. Yay.

Only slight issue is they want to be in a bit earlier than we want to be out, but we will sort that.
Great news, and they're buying your furniture too

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
This was our 'Mr & Mrs' Snowmen from last year.....LOL

Beth x x
Aaaw what a lovely pic Beth

Hi Scott, you can get a nice salad at Mcds if you want too, beats the burgers and you can wash it down with an orange juice......and don't worry you can buy one of those toys too if you don't want to buy a happy meal
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tum
Great news, and they're buying your furniture too

Aaaw what a lovely pic Beth

Hi Scott, you can get a nice salad at Mcds if you want too, beats the burgers and you can wash it down with an orange juice......and don't worry you can buy one of those toys too if you don't want to buy a happy meal
Hi Miranda , better to have a full english & wash it down with a Guinness ......

orange juice
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Buying new is a great idea, but not enough time before party starting at 3, just sat waiting for my brother to pick us up

Will let you know how hair of the dog goes, later tonight or tomorrow:

I can only eat McD's with a hangover, anyother time, it really is no thanks. But I have been looking at where they are for when we arrive and can you imagine there is one just over the road from where we are staying, guess what we will be having for breakfast the first morning we arrive:
Have a good day everyone

Tracy
Hi Tracy - are you drunk again yet?? Hope you had a great time and have got some more great house selling tips!

In Sydney they have Mc Cafes in the McDs- they sell pastries and proper coffee - much better for breckie! Not sure if they are all over Aus, but I'm sure you'll find out.

Originally Posted by tum
PMSL. I can imagine S, sidling up to the counter and asking for the toy through the side of his mouth....
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:40 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda , better to have a full english & wash it down with a Guinness ......

orange juice
You mean, beans, eggs, sausages, bacon AND a Guinness.....and you can hold it all in........oh and orange juice, you know the stuff produced when an orange decides it likes to walk without its skin and do a full monty

Have a nice evening IC
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
when an orange decides it likes to walk without its skin and do a full monty

Have a nice evening IC

Lay off the strong cheese !
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:42 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi Tracy - are you drunk again yet?? Hope you had a great time and have got some more great house selling tips!

In Sydney they have Mc Cafes in the McDs- they sell pastries and proper coffee - much better for breckie! Not sure if they are all over Aus, but I'm sure you'll find out.

PMSL. I can imagine S, sidling up to the counter and asking for the toy through the side of his mouth....
Hi FA
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:43 am
tum
destination Cairns

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:44 am
Handsome Internet Guy

normally i would stride to the counter place both hands on it & say in my loudest voice " A toy please if you may "
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi FA
Hi IC, I'm being forced to watch the Geordie Migets again.

Have you escaped this week??
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:46 am
tum
destination Cairns

Lay off the strong cheese !
Will do........btw how do you know I like strong cheese?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 8:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by tum
Will do........btw how do you know I like strong cheese?
don't we all ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.