Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:40 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Reedy
She is a he

He wants one of those vintage ones that are torpedo shaped or something

Mine isn't to reason why???

Is camping allowed though???? Creepy crawlies aside - I have been told if you keep it zipped up - you'll be okay Wish someone had given me that advice years ago
talk him out of it .

He'll want to join " The National Road block Association " AKA The Caravan Club
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:43 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

This is what it looks like when it does snow in the valley
View from upstairs window,
Beth x x
Attached Thumbnails Whinging Pom House seller-000_0074.jpg  
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:44 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
This is what it looks like when it does snow in the valley
View from upstairs window,
Beth x x
yeah , looks great Beth
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:44 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Night L
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:46 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

OI IC!!!!!! I was a member of the Caravan Club!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hello Tracy
Hi Scott

I used to buy new rather than iron Wondered why I had so many clothes and no wardrobe space (oops!!!)

L x
Sounds good to me, I have 3 double wardrobes and lots of floor space

Cool Literally....

Now I have to go to bed as I have one seriously stroppy hubbie who isn't my friend cos I have ignored him all night!!!

Oops slapped legs for me

Night all - have a good day and I will no doubt catch up with you all soon....

Kisses,

Lau xxx
Night Lau

You should be in bed now

You will note that I am still here and not getting ready to go out yet, I have a headache after being out last night
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Hi Scott

Sounds good to me, I have 3 double wardrobes and lots of floor space

Night Lau

You should be in bed now

You will note that I am still here and not getting ready to go out yet, I have a headache after being out last night
hung over ?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:51 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

What do you do??? Work on site, Postie???

Is it snowing? I am obsessed by snow!!!

What's this about talking Balls???? We were enjoying ourselves - we have simple lives we do

Lau x
It was snowing quite heavily but now it's stopped and the sun's come out again.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
hung over ?
Yep, I think it could be, I had a couple of bottles of stella, before a couple of bottles of rose and a Chinese Takeaway. Not looking forward to this afternoon, but then and again they do say hair of the dog, makes you feel better.

Juat going to have another pint of ribena, cheese and onion crisps (they always make me feel better) and a couple of paracetamol
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Last St David's day in Wales....
OOPs - sorry!! Sideways.

Is that how you felt last night Tracy?
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:16 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Yep, I think it could be, I had a couple of bottles of stella, before a couple of bottles of rose and a Chinese Takeaway. Not looking forward to this afternoon, but then and again they do say hair of the dog, makes you feel better.

Juat going to have another pint of ribena, cheese and onion crisps (they always make me feel better) and a couple of paracetamol
Nice fry up does the trick
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:16 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Last St David's day in Wales....
nice pic FA
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:18 am
Handsome Internet Guy

That's better
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Night from me too see you tomorrow x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.