Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Please no, it's starting to go round in my head. :curse:
You'll be singing all night - stuck in a time warp you'll be....

Let's do the time warp again...

Or you could:

"Throw a chicken in the air, stick a deck chair up your nose!"

or even

"Bob the builder - can we fix it!!!"

Why do songs like that stay in your mind for hours?????

Lau x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
PMSL......I am a cider drinker....LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jSoH...eature=related

Beth x x
Have you ever heard this Donovan song???

It used to make me laugh so much when I was kid - you might have to listen for 5 ....

Intergalatic laxative:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2nggwyOcR0

Lau x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:44 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

You look so pretty as you were riding along.....LOL
Pure brilliant.....remember all the words too
Look how young Keith Chegwin looks!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZsL9...eature=related

Beth x x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:45 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

J, did you have a better sleep last night?

It was snowing with us quite hard yesterday afternoon but none of it stuck.
Saying that, just looked out of the window and it starting again!
Much better night last night, thanks. Although kids were up at 5.30am

The snow here has stopped for the mo, it's really windy and bl**dy freezing and I can see some blue sky over yonder.

LOL......just had a right laugh here
Andrew found a song called 'Combine harvester' by the Wurzels........and we were just dancing in the kitchen, linking arms like barn dancing.....PMSL
Good laugh.......good song too
Beth x x
It's a good fun song. My kids absolutely love listening to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by Tight Fit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyjq9RJ-_yM

Watch this it's hilarious.

Originally Posted by Reedy
My kids used to be gutted when they got snow in the hols as they didn't get to miss school...

Might drive to see the snow here in the winter - thought we wouldn't get to see it again when we moved...

Lau x
We hardly get snow here. Last year we got loads of snow and the kids were sooo excited. School didn't close but they all played in it when they got to school for most of the morning.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

You'll be singing all night - stuck in a time warp you'll be....

Let's do the time warp again...

Or you could:

"Throw a chicken in the air, stick a deck chair up your nose!"

or even

"Bob the builder - can we fix it!!!"

Why do songs like that stay in your mind for hours?????

Lau x

That Sean Kingston (?) one, Beautiful Girl, that's why it will never work..that one went round and round in my head...and there's only one thing you can do then...get it on and play it and sing along!!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think you might have to start a thread on funny songs... There was another we liked as kids:

One piece at a time - Johnny Cash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59H4S-a8Wj4

Lau x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Off2Oz

The snow here has stopped for the mo, it's really windy and bl**dy freezing and I can see some blue sky over yonder.

It keeps changing here, we are going from beautiful sun to...now snow again!!! It's much colder today so perhaps it will sticks. The tops of the hills by us were covered this morning.

It's a good fun song. My kids absolutely love listening to "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" by Tight Fit.

We hardly get snow here. Last year we got loads of snow and the kids were sooo excited. School didn't close but they all played in it when they got to school for most of the morning.
Last year we got a fair covering in Feb, enough to make the roads very, very slow going and dangerous. :curse: It's so fun when you are children, I used to love building snowmen. Now, brrrruuuuuuhhh, too cold!!!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:49 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL.......that was the first record I ever bought
Brilliant animation on the video....love the dog
Beth x x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:53 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Last year we got a fair covering in Feb, enough to make the roads very, very slow going and dangerous. :curse: It's so fun when you are children, I used to love building snowmen. Now, brrrruuuuuuhhh, too cold!!!
Yeah, snow is fun when you're a kid but not so much when you're an adult. Although OH would disagree with me there, but then he's just a big kid.

PMSL.......that was the first record I ever bought
Brilliant animation on the video....love the dog
Beth x x
My first record was 2Unlimited. Can't believe I just admitted that.

My son has the dog dance down to perfection. It's really funny when he dances along to it.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you remember the 2 girls in leopard print with cat ears and tails on X factor about 2 years ago doing the whimber wey...????

Did you ever sing:

In the jungle with George and Bungle, Zippy's having fun... All the women are swimming with him and they can see his bum???

Beth you must've heard that one - you lived not far from me
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

No no...no no no no...no no no no...no no there's no limit. That one?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah, snow is fun when you're a kid but not so much when you're an adult. Although OH would disagree with me there, but then he's just a big kid.

My first record was 2Unlimited. Can't believe I just admitted that.

My son has the dog dance down to perfection. It's really funny when he dances along to it.
The first record I ever bought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEgHjbQ97ZM

Lau x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:57 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Do you remember the 2 girls in leopard print with cat ears and tails on X factor about 2 years ago doing the whimber wey...????

Did you ever sing:

In the jungle with George and Bungle, Zippy's having fun... All the women are swimming with him and they can see his bum???

Beth you must've heard that one - you lived not far from me
eeerrrrrrrr no......PMSL I wasn't in the special school tho Lau....ROTFPMSL

No no...no no no no...no no no no...no no there's no limit. That one?
Bet you know all the words to that song....LOL
Beth x x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 11:58 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Lau x
YAY.....the coca cola song!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lau x
I had an older sister and used to have to suffer Madness and Billy Idol....oh and Elvis

Put me off music for a bit

D has a Madness CD and I can't even listen to wings of a dove without cringing - she played it over and over and over and over and over for about 6 months - we shared a bedroom so not funny....

I got her back with playing the top of the tots party LP .... with Rolf Harris and 2 little boys, Where's your moma gone, Grandad we love you etc!!!!

L xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.