Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Wikiposts

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Yay our viewers from yesterday are going back fora second viewing this morning... fingers firmly crossed.

We were thinking of using the black cat too, are they not good?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:39 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hereshoping
Yay our viewers from yesterday are going back fora second viewing this morning... fingers firmly crossed.

We were thinking of using the black cat too, are they not good?
appaently not.

i've got over 30 kilner jars of various sizes (i love to cook) and will be seriously pissed of any of them got broken, not bothered over anything else - just them!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:43 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

OK.....somebody please pm me and tell me who is the black cat company?
Beth x x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
OK.....somebody please pm me and tell me who is the black cat company?
Beth x x
PM'd you
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:51 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

PM'd you
can they pm me too & tell me ?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:53 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

OK......have two companies......not sure which one it is....LOL
I won't use any company with a black cat as a logo or in it's name to be sure...LOL
Beth x x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

OK......have two companies......not sure which one it is....LOL
I won't use any company with a black cat as a logo or in it's name to be sure...LOL
Beth x x
Ok I'm confused now, I though people we're using Black cat to refer tot he company that has a black cat as it's logo. Now people are saying there is one called black cat.

Which one to avoid? We were planning on using the one with a black cat as its logo which has had a good rep on here.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:25 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

No go with last Fridays viewer ... house was too big for her

Next viewer on Thursday
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:48 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus

Next viewer on Thursday
Bummer.

Good luck for Thursday.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 12:53 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Bummer.

Good luck for Thursday.
yeah , how was yours this morning ?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Next viewer on Thursday
Sorry to hear that Icarus, but you know where you are and you have the Thursday viewing to focus on. Everything crossed for you.

I didn't realize that there was a company with that name .

Hereshopping, how's it going? How did it go this morning?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:53 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Sparky wife
Sorry to hear that Icarus, but you know where you are and you have the Thursday viewing to focus on. Everything crossed for you.
Thanks SW
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:55 am
Make it happen!!!!

Thanks SW
Yeah I got everything crossed here for you too buddy
Beth x x
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Yeah I got everything crossed here for you too buddy
Beth x x
cheers ears
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:11 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the second viewing

You too, Scott, with the viewing Thursday!

Miranda

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.